• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

Good News Everyone! So far I am still a part of the club, and I can still play online. I don't know how long it will last, or if I was just given a scare, but so far, nothing to report.

sneaky77

AstroLad said:
my ea account is tied to some address i don't even have access to anymore. somehow screwed up and made a different account under my main address so now i can't even switch it over. the whole ea account thing is kind of annoying although it does have some decent benefits (fifa site)

You can switch your address in game this yr. I changed it on fifa.. to a current one.

Koji, I go off as a striker and not one single highlight.. I demand a recount!!! lol jk, I did have a sweet chip goal though.. and a 4 goal game..:lol

brentech

I just received my copy, but we happen to have guests coming over soon for the evening.
GT: Brentech

Going to load'er up and set my gameface for now.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
i'm not playing until they introduce kinect goalkeeping.

jk i'll try to get on tonite around 9 est. we're still getting moved in though so may miss

k0ji-wd

AstroLad said:
i'm not playing until they introduce kinect goalkeeping.

jk i'll try to get on tonite around 9 est. we're still getting moved in though so may miss

dance central integration for celebrations

epik

AstroLad said:
hey if i'm playing dance central, it's not me it's my wife
beating me at a dance battle

Hahaha..

I totally got kinect this weekend as well. I haven't been on FIFA at all.

k0ji-wd

yeah only a short term injury

just talked to my gf and told her i was pissed another xbox broke and the first thing she asked was 'we can still play kinectimals next week right?' :lol

bummer,

hopefully you get back soon captain k0ji becuuse me, younghov, Ragnar and of course Zubar didn't have much luck without you today

ijm72

We probably would have won a couple of more games if I didn't miss like 5 one on ones with the keeper :lol

k0ji-wd

i'll be back!

Zubar is the Lucas of Ramen United :lol

I wish Dance Central had multiplayer so I could have a dance off with you Astro

k0ji-wd

i will be watching your results live on xbox.com it's just like espn soccernet gamecast only better and with less detail and more manual refreshing!

Menelaus

Banned
If it's anything like last night, all the best parts are what you won't see!

(the misses to the outside of the post by 2 inches)

karma was against us hard yesterday.

Menelaus said:
If it's anything like last night, all the best parts are what you won't see!

(the misses to the outside of the post by 2 inches)

karma was against us hard yesterday.

don't forget the "own goals"

AndresON777

shooting blanks
def blame kinect. I didn't even realize kinect sports had online. Table Tennis online is lights out. My freaking right arm is killing me though.

epik

AndresON777 said:
def blame kinect. I didn't even realize kinect sports had online. Table Tennis online is lights out. My freaking right arm is killing me though.

We need to play each other - I too have kinect sports. I also do enjoy table tennis.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
epik said:
We need to play each other - I too have kinect sports. I also do enjoy table tennis.

for sure dude. I'm not very good though. I think I played 2 matches so far and lost them. It was close though.

Menelaus

Banned
I've had to resort to playing regular Xbox Live matches.

Played a guy who was Real Madrid, and beat him in overtime 4-3. It was like playing a clone of myself. :lol Was definitely the most intense match I've played to date.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
TheVisualizer said:
losing you and PEPE isn't helping the cause either along with all the new shovelware that came out that people have been playing...
Yeah I swear a new COD game or Map Pack comes out every few months. What's the new one called Black Vengeance or something? Console FPS :lol

I do want to get the band back together though when does koji get his new xbox 360.

k0ji-wd

i'm getting my friends xbox for the weekend so i'll be on in about 3 hours. . .!

bought the 250g kinect bundle, that releases here next thursday (wednesday for u dudes)

GET YO ASS ON!

Top Bottom