• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

gg's everyone, turkey is overrated on Thanksgiving when you can just get a large serving of Ramen! Lots of memorable goals tonight, we are on a pretty nice run right now. Was also nice that we didn't have to deal with the normal high volume of quitting from opposing teams for a change...

k0ji-wd

you didn't cut it baaaaaaaack :lol

632A0001_4_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_FeC.jpg

wish it showed more of the replay though

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
Oh yeah Ragnar that's a good highlight features me very prominently (that is my highlight standard)

Menelaus

Banned
That was some beautiful game-age. Hopefully trust in your ANY has been restored, and you now recognize the problem was the Great Aussie Internet Cable all along.

because of the shark that bit it

gg's guys, my bad on 2 of the goals we gave up, I was playing a little more aggressive up the field trying to field any balls that they cleared out of their box to keep us on the attack and they got behind me a few times and I took a real bad angle on 1 of them

I should have a new headset tomorrow so you guys can get back to yelling at me when I fuck up :D

gg's ragnar and qvt, we got robbed in that draw, their late tying goal looked way offsides, was nice to bounce back against that sorry excuse of a team where I even scored a goal thanks to the "Prophetic One" QVT. Of course I saved it, being that it's my 3rd goal with the club in over 100 games played... I'll post it in here later when I'm home.

QVT

Yeah to explain that, I literally said "I'm going to knock it up real high so you can get under it Viz you need highlights" and then I hit it high to Viz and he headed it and it was glorious even if I had to not score anymore in a match I could have had 2 or 3 hat tricks in, if they wouldn't have quit :( They were the worstttt.

That last match sucked no idea what happened there, me and Ragnar musta got the AIDS from our constant manhugging. You can get AIDS from that right?

my bad on that last match, on that 2nd goal they hit a real high thru ball that I had played perfectly, I had the runner on my hip and didnt think it would be a good idea to let the pass drop so close to the keeper so I went to for a 1st touch spectacular clearance, pressed B and nothing happened then my guy slid out of the way and they scored an easy one.

It was a crippling goal, I could hear how demoralized you both were in the chat. I'll try and wait longer before I attempt the clearance next time I get caught in that situation, hopefully that will make a difference.

btw I had to order a headset online because the assholes at Target wouldnt sell me the wireless headset at the price they had listed on their website, despite it not saying anything like "Online Offer/Price Only" anywhere, its backordered until the 30th so I'll be a mute for another week...

Menelaus

Banned
Awesome Animals said:
That was the worst game ever. We barely touched the ball with the way the balls were being deflected, and the refs were calling the game.
That was the way every match was going before you and Astro joined as well.

No biggie, killed some dudes in Black Ops, blood pressure restored to nominal.

QVT

k0ji-wd said:
sorry, be on in like 8 hours!

It's okay I'm doing the passing stuff, whether adding 5 short passing will make the difference in close games is yet to be seen, but I want gold boots

Menelaus

Banned
all i can see is a sad fish face, with nipple eyes and navel-area fishy mouth

kinda like the face k0ji must have had when Q yelled at him

Top Bottom