• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

Sorry I haven't been on much, next week should be better. I had a French paper due, my senior capstone paper due, another paper proposal and I have an exam on Monday. Busy week, and I haven't slept in about 36 hours. Next week, and maybe tonight.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
hey i'm french i coulda done that paper for you

sneaky77 said:
I'll be on tonight for sure, i hope someone else is around to play clubs lol.. it kinda killed my 1v1 enjoyment
yup if it wasn't for the league i'd literally never play 1v1

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
I don't usually play when CB doesn't and he's been busy and will be gone until Monday. But I'll make an exception and check in at various times while reading today.

Also I'm frencher Astro

k0ji-wd

i'm online now woo!

also:

UPDATE: So I've received word there's a good chance the X360 update will be available tomorrow at the same time as the PS3 update. Not 100% confirmed but thanks to our MS liaisons for working with MS on this. Cheers - PW.

QVT

k0ji-wd said:
was that the 5-4 win? I saw the result on the club page

Yeah. Had an assist to hov's player, then a hat trick, then generic managed to bungle in that rebound. I was gonna save my second goal because the keeper was human and instead of charging me he ran backwards but it didn't look as cool in replay time :(

k0ji-wd

I saw u got motm for the last few games but you're like someone trying to break into the international squad but the managers never there to see ur performances

QVT

k0ji-wd said:
I saw u got motm for the last few games but you're like someone trying to break into the international squad but the managers never there to see ur performances

Yeah because at my club side when it's just viz and hov they've got no problem knocking the ball over the top to me over and over unlike a certain australian who also needs the ball :D

QVT

We actually played 5 defenders and 2 dmfs in that 5-4 match I would have felt bad if it wasn't the most interesting and fun match I've played this year. They had 5 at the back too. Two wrongs make a right?

k0ji-wd

QVT said:
Yeah because at my club side when it's just viz and hov they've got no problem knocking the ball over the top to me over and over unlike a certain australian who also needs the ball :D

I'm not Australiaaaaaaaaaaaan! :(

and look who's talking about passing! I lay the ball off like beautiful foreplay baby, u just premature ejaculate!

QVT

Oh I'm sorry I keep forgetting you're from the Central African Republic =\

My passes are like nuclear weapons. They're more of a deterrent than actually useful things.

sneaky77

me and younghov usually understand each other pretty well on the field.. I'll be on tonight after 9pm EST hope some people will be online

k0ji-wd

2iw56dv.png

k0ji-wd

yo u know what, i have a 20mb/5mb connection here so that shouldn't be a problem, and all my ports are open, so that shouldn't be a problem either. The button delay in clubs is so obviously a game related glitch and not an internet speed/latency based one which is why EA haven't found a way to fix it server side or patch side. i've never even had a single problem in virtual pro ranked matches either.

but whatever, i'm going to korea next week for work and a little holiday back to shanghai so i can't wait to get button delay with the worlds fastest internet again then.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
have you been getting it a lot? i thought it was mostly random. i also have 30/5 (actual) and i seemed to get it 1/4 of the time

k0ji-wd

AstroLad said:
have you been getting it a lot? i thought it was mostly random. i also have 30/5 (actual) and i seemed to get it 1/4 of the time

it is random and on average i don't get it frequently but it's super annoying when u get it 2, 3 times in a row and i can't believe that shit is still there 2 months after the game released. i'm glad fifas the only game i play regularly otherwise i would've quit the club ages ago.

actually the only thing EA have said is that there won't be button delay for anyone if nobody on both sides picks an ANY. so if they can't fix the problem, just find a way to lock out the option to select an ANY, unless they can't do that either

k0ji-wd

sneaky77 said:
it was pretty smooth for me when i was any last night

no the problem is if at least one person on either team is an 'ANY' then there's a chance one random dude (in any position, not necessarily the ANY) on either team will get the delay. If neither team has an ANY then you're guaranteed not to have the delay.

Top Bottom