• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

QVT said:
As usual, I played best as soon as everyone except hov left :( He feed me the ball i'm cookie monster except the ball

Also, sneaky PM me your email or AIM or something so I can help you with the kindle!

My mom got a kindle for her birthday last month. I got the first look today, completely sold on it.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
k0ji-wd said:
i bought kienct sports because of how many time u kept going on about it and fuck man, the track and field event is pure awesome, i ran the 100m while doing crotch chops the whole way and did 'raise the roof' in my long jump run up and it SHOWED IT IN THE REPLAY IN SLOW MO WITH CHARIOTS OF FIRE PLAYING. . .also ran the hurdles with my head turned towards my gf screaming the whole way

. . .but i woke up sore as shit u motherfucker!

I was going to send you an invite this morning at about 4am for some table tennis. track and field is sweet but havnt played it much. the music in the game is pure awesome

sneaky77

k0ji-wd said:
another one has been lured. . .fuck the wc, setup a table tennis league

You know, I was thinking about that lol.. I think it would be cool to do one of those too :lol

But I want to do the WC

My Xbox died, but I have a new one. The Club team I was in seems to have disappeared (apparently they kept losing since I wasn't in midfield :lol ). Is online still a total gamble as to if it'll be laggy or not?

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
Sorry I ragequit, I went to the gym this morning and injected steroids so I had roid rage. 7 fucking times did they kick me and not call anything. I only touched the ball like 10 times!

k0ji-wd

QVT said:
Sorry I ragequit, I went to the gym this morning and injected steroids so I had roid rage. 7 fucking times did they kick me and not call anything. I only touched the ball like 10 times!

dude, i solo ran and scored the winning goal in injury time and shhhhhhhhh'ed the shit outta them for u :lol

k0ji-wd

ggs ragnar, pepe, visualiser, magic, sneaky, qvt, hov, five

had to bail i couldn't take that dude fucking complaining about every goddamn fucking thing, shit. yeah dude i would've passed to you if i wanted to. he can take over the club and play ANY.

my batteries died so i had to play the second half without the mic and even my gf was getting frustrated listening to him through the tv.

fuck

QVT

k0ji-wd said:
ggs ragnar, pepe, visualiser, magic, sneaky, qvt, hov, five

had to bail i couldn't take that dude fucking complaining about every goddamn fucking thing, shit. yeah dude i would've passed to you if i wanted to. he can take over the club and play ANY.

my batteries died so i had to play the second half without the mic and even my gf was getting frustrated listening to him through the tv.

fuck

Oh my gosh.

k0ji-wd

lol, sorry man, but that nagging, holy crap, it was like 3 games in a row. i'm lucky i didn't smash my xbox.

pepe rage quit because of that dude too, i guess it's an australian thing. he was so annoyed he started playing madden and now wants to start a new club :lol besides, now you won't have to put up with 'our' lag!

and u do enough complaining for the whole team qvt :lol

QVT

k0ji-wd said:
lol, sorry man, but that nagging, holy crap, it was like 3 games in a row. i'm lucky i didn't smash my xbox.

pepe rage quit because of that dude too, i guess it's an australian thing. he was so annoyed he started playing madden and now wants to start a new club :lol besides, now you won't have to put up with 'our' lag!

Yeah but I'm the prima donna striker, it's different. Haven't you ever seen Footballers Wives? Dream Team?

sneaky77

k0ji-wd said:

less roids = less rage quitting :lol

also, no, you're not starting a new club.. what happened to Ramen forever fuckers!

sneaky77 said:
lalso, no, you're not starting a new club.. what happened to Ramen forever fuckers!
dczoty.jpg

k0ji-wd

lol awesome pic, looks like we have an official mascot!

and no no no i didn't mean i was actually going to start a new club. . .i'd never leave u guys (aww) and no way would i want my stats erased, chalk it up to my bad english :lol

k0ji-wd

sneaky77 said:
anyone gonna be on tonight? or do I need to keep beating the crap of tse in table tennis
hey man I was distracted trying to do the running man and the robot!

prob won't be on today going to grab gt5 in an hour

QVT

I'd say that was my best night of 11, picked up at least a point per game. Three times doth I cross to thine sneaky, and three times did he call, "goal"

Also we scored the best goal I've seen in FIFA except for my volley from last year. This was preceded by about 20 other passes. None of that boot it up shit. http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/50601269 Always remember this, finest of all goals.

QVT

I don't want sneaky's 95th minute winner to get overlooked either. five took a shot, deflected out, was set as the corner taker even though we thought for sure the match was over, switched it to me, sneaky said "give it to me" I said "coming to you sneaky," hov got out of the box so as to not screw things up, I swung it in (I'm taking those corners in the future btw don't think anybody gonna complain about that), and sneaky did his Basque thing and put it in and our opponents were crushed like we usually are. :D

ijm72

Yeah that was a crazy goal too. We had like 10 chances that game and we all thought it was over. We should have won like 5-0 and I should have had like 4 assists but everybody missed their chances. We won in the end so it was all good.

k0ji-wd

hey fuck u qvt i'm the set piece man! u already take all the fks :( :( :( :( :( :(

i should've stayed instead of buying that fucking game with cars in it

QVT

3 for 4 from the right corner tonight! Can't argue with results like that although having hov and sneaky out there made it much easier, definitely.

You're right footed aren't you? We should always be taking inswingers anyway. And I'd gladly give up the free kicks from the right side but you seem to only want them from the wrong side!!!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
iirc your defense on any was sub par. your offense is top class tho

dude let's play table tennis man i think well match up well.

on phone sorry

sneaky77

AndresON777 said:
iirc your defense on any was sub par. your offense is top class tho

dude let's play table tennis man i think well match up well.

on phone sorry

my defence is subpar, even though they don't score a lot of goals on me? lol. Yeah sometimes I fuck it up cause I try to play it instead of boot it, and with the bit of button delay messes up the timing.. gotta work on that

AndresON777

shooting blanks
sneaky77 said:
my defence is subpar, even though they don't score a lot of goals on me? lol. Yeah sometimes I fuck it up cause I try to play it instead of boot it, and with the bit of button delay messes up the timing.. gotta work on that

I'm just playa hatin papi I put: pineapple rum, captain, and canadien whiskey in my coffee.

lol

dude let's play some table tennis!

Top Bottom