• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

k0ji-wd

after some 500 matches played by Ramen United, the official video is done. . .BUT i need one more thing from you loyal club members to make it perfect.

I need 2 celebration videos from each of you, one running and one finishing celebration.

you can see examples here:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/53102192
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/53102454
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/53102342

You can upload as many as you want, that'd be nice, but keep in mind the Xbox only caches a tiny portion of the replay after the video is scored so you'll have to be quick (as in celebrate as soon as the goal is scored). Again, set your kit to Palermo home and play against UC Dublin or something on Amateur.

Thanks!

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
k0ji-wd said:
lets not get this shit twisted shall we

Besides, "yelling" is the wrong word :lol

I'll get those videos against UC Dublin. Hoping I can get some quality worm in the replay :D

QVT

Menelaus said:
maybe we were the loud ones the whole time

the whole time

:eek:

Anybody wanna help me boost? Wanted to get the blocked shots and back to back driven free kicks mostly.

Check that, we're getting out of class early apparently. Not sure when I'll be home but sooner than 45.

In the meantime, look how gorgeous Emma Watson is.

Emma+Watson+Harry+Potter+London+Premiere+8B9xwVpjhCvl.jpg

Wish I would have gotten it for the 360 instead of PS3 and I would be in the club.

My Pro is pretty beast at CAM/RW

Any not well cleared balls turn into goals when my guy is on the field. :lol

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
MidnightRider said:
Wish I would have gotten it for the 360 instead of PS3 and I would be in the club.

My Pro is pretty beast at CAM/RW

Any not well cleared balls turn into goals when my guy is on the field. :lol
warned ya! or at least tried to.

ps3 fifagaf community is nonexistent or at best a bunch of euros too busy trolling microsoft to ever form a proper league or club

QVT

Don't know what it'll take to convince people that PS3 is the wrong choice, but hey.

Don't be silly nightz, that's an angel. Also come back and play again foo

AstroLad said:
warned ya! or at least tried to.

ps3 fifagaf community is nonexistent or at best a bunch of euros too busy trolling microsoft to ever form a proper league or club

FIFA 2012 will be bought on the 360 then

here are my celebration vids k0ji:

Running:
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/53135254

Finishing:
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/53137096

one other thing, I don't know if I can play any games for the club when it snows in-game, I need to play on co-op camera to see the whole pitch on defense in the back and I couldn't see or keep up with the ball for shit yesterday in the 2 games we played in the snow with that zoomed out view...

It would probably be best if I quit out of any snow games,
awaiting smart comment from someone about how it would be best if I quit out of every club game :D

Menelaus

Banned
Yeah, Q was complaining about the snow too, for good reason. That's why we bailed on the first.

At one point, Viz just materialized out of a snowy patch and scared me.

Awesome Animals said:

didn't take long did it :lol

Menelaus said:
At one point, Viz just materialized out of a snowy patch and scared me.

:lol my guy is a pretty big dude to be materializing out of anywhere

edit: oh yeah forgot to mention, I got my new headset today, I'll talk loud from now on to help drown out k0ji's screaming and yelling :D

Cornballer said:
Is the mask an unlockable via accomplishment in FIFA10?

Stalk 2 starlets with skill moves in your career - Unlocks gold mask

2 gets you one of those masquerade-type masks. To get a mask of that beauty, you need ten starlets successfully stalked, and one to change her hairstyle to try and throw you off her trail.

QVT

TheVisualizer said:
one other thing, I don't know if I can play any games for the club when it snows in-game, I need to play on co-op camera to see the whole pitch on defense in the back and I couldn't see or keep up with the ball for shit yesterday in the 2 games we played in the snow with that zoomed out view...

It would probably be best if I quit out of any snow games,
awaiting smart comment from someone about how it would be best if I quit out of every club game :D

I think we're all agreed that you should quit the senate. You voted with Obama last year, and against him now! FLIPFLOP. Oh, wrong thread.

Yeah I need to put my foot down more on snow quitting, we're never gonna win with it.

koji i'll be there in a sec dear

Nightz

QVT said:
Don't know what it'll take to convince people that PS3 is the wrong choice, but hey.

Don't be silly nightz, that's an angel. Also come back and play again foo
I shall return!
sometime

k0ji-wd

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

sneaky77

at least we finished in a good note couple of wins, come back victory in the last game with a hat trick by el gallo! and 60 pts gained in one game lol

ijm72 said:
Heres another angle for my beautiful assist: http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/53213532

awesome pass there :lol

gg's tonight, except that one where we were playing with the blue ball, that was almost as bad as the snow game. The ball blended in with the pitch a little too well on my TV and a few times it ended up near me out of nowhere while I had my eyes on players off the ball making runs. I think we lost that game 0-1 and the 1 goal they had the ball just ended up in my lap out of nowhere and fell right to them...

k0ji-wd

thanks astro!

and vis uve really become a motherfucking brick wall at the back. . .though if u would just pass the ball a little harder and a little earlier every time you'd be my favourite player :D

Top Bottom