• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

Yeah, that was tons of fun last night, particularly in the matches with a lot of people. We lost a couple close ones, though. At least I finally got an assist - funny that I play so much a-mid and my assist came from a far post cross while playing right back.

k0ji-wd

Menelaus said:
I wonder if it has to do with the fact that we have a pretty global team and it's struggling to determine the correct opponent to put us against geographically...

wasn't a problem in 10. . .

Also, I finally found the right stadium name for Ramen United.

After GAF Community Park, Jason Akermanis Stadium, 50 Cent Vitamin Water Park I give you. . .

The Noodle Stand.

Last night was a blast. We got up to what? Nine people? All we need are a couple CBs and a GK and we can field eleven. Which I'm assuming is an Achievement? And one to be proud of. We are Ramen United!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Is there a way to see your accomplishment progress online?

edit: found it on fifa11online under stats, doesn't say progress though oh well

AstroLad said:
Is there a way to see your accomplishment progress online?
If you go to easports.com and log into your account, hit the FIFA11 link and then go to "stats", I think. It'll show you which ones you've completed, but not the specific progress on individual accomplishments.

k0ji-wd said:
wasn't a problem in 10. . .

Also, I finally found the right stadium name for Ramen United.

After GAF Community Park, Jason Akermanis Stadium, 50 Cent Vitamin Water Park I give you. . .

The Noodle Stand.

sounds about right

Tf53

Cornballer said:
The achievement is for 10 or 11 players in a Pro Club match.
I feel bad now. I woke up around the time you guys were playing and had an hour and a half before I needed to head out. I only spotted your message as I was just about to leave. Oh well, maybe we'll get 10 people one day.

lol, Cornballer you did really well back there. Once I get done working on shooting and passing (which I'm close, a few more distance goals and I'll have the complete midfielder icon) I'm going to work more on my defending. And eventually goalkeeping.

Yeah, I'll do some boosting this weekend to get the stats a little higher. Just need to rope someone else into doing it with me.

Cornballer said:
Yeah, I'll do some boosting this weekend to get the stats a little higher. Just need to rope someone else into doing it with me.

With my scoring rate in clubs so far, it won't be me. 6 goals in 5 games, and I did a lot of boosting today. Fed me the ball, and I will finish.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Yeah I way prefer playing in mid. Had that nice game with 2G 2A but when we played with more people all the damn midfielders kept crowding me sometimes way up front and there really wasn't much service. Fine take it! I don't want it! :lol (Mid is my fav but it was fun to be a full-blown gloryboy for a couple games.)

AstroLad said:
Yeah I way prefer playing in mid. Had that nice game with 2G 2A but when we played with more people all the damn midfielders kept crowding me sometimes way up front and there really wasn't much service. Fine take it! I don't want it! :lol (Mid is my fav but it was fun to be a full-blown gloryboy for a couple games.)

I still found ways to get the biscuit in the basket.

DenogginizerOS said:
I would love to team up with Vis on the D side.

We have great chemistry on D already from the debacle that is GAF's NHL11 club so you can count on solid D from us... and were probably gonna cost you guys at least 2 breakaway goals a game :D

sorry in advance

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
TheVisualizer said:
We have great chemistry on D already from the debacle that is GAF's NHL11 club so you can count on solid D from us... and were probably gonna cost you guys at least 2 breakaway goals a game :D

sorry in advance
You cut me Vis.

k0ji-wd

Gonna refresh the OP now that we're in the swing of things.

Can I ask each club member to grab a screenshot of their VP doing a celebration (of any sort, just not standing still) I need a full body shot for a team picture. Also, put them in the Ramen home kit (Palermo) while doing it.

You'll need to do the celebration quickly after you score since the 360 doesn't cache enough of the replay after the goal.

Thanks!

Nightz

Hey guys I want to try to get some games in with you this weekend! Is there any specific position that's needed? I've been working on a defenseman recently.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
yeah i like having lots of individual dudes working together even if it gets messy thats what she said

k0ji-wd said:
Gonna refresh the OP now that we're in the swing of things.

Can I ask each club member to grab a screenshot of their VP doing a celebration (of any sort, just not standing still) I need a full body shot for a team picture. Also, put them in the Ramen home kit (Palermo) while doing it.

You'll need to do the celebration quickly after you score since the 360 doesn't cache enough of the replay after the goal.

Thanks!

Is this big enough?

mypro.jpg

DannyCool

Hi,

I consider myself a good Fifa player. Is there a possibility i could join your team?

GT: DannyCoolX
Pos : Any midfield position or striker

Magicked

DannyCool said:
Hi,

I consider myself a good Fifa player. Is there a possibility i could join your team?

GT: DannyCoolX
Pos : Any midfield position or striker

The more the merrier! We'll get a full 11 at some point!

Also k0ji, I will get you a picture later. Will you be able to update them though once I get my dreads? :p

k0ji-wd

fucking goddamnit fucking hell.

WORST night of Clubs ever. 5 wins not recorded, 2 quits from the other team not recorded, I scored 9 goals that weren't recorded, BUT all of our constant dc from EA Servers and freezes were recorded, GREAT EA fuck fuck fuck. We won a game 3-2 in the last minute, the other team quit in injury time and I scored a hat trick that wasn't recorded either. We deserved our 7 wins and not 5 losses that weren't our fucking fault.

i swear i'm this close to trading this shit box in for Pro Evo, fucking hell.

Fuck i'm pissed, sorry for the rant.

fuck.

DannyCool

Magicked said:
The more the merrier! We'll get a full 11 at some point!

Also k0ji, I will get you a picture later. Will you be able to update them though once I get my dreads? :p

Great :)

Im available almost always. :p

Magicked

k0ji-wd said:
fucking goddamnit fucking hell.

WORST night of Clubs ever. 5 wins not recorded, 2 quits from the other team not recorded, I scored 9 goals that weren't recorded, BUT all of our constant dc from EA Servers and freezes were recorded, GREAT EA fuck fuck fuck. We won a game 3-2 in the last minute, the other team quit in injury time and I scored a hat trick that wasn't recorded either. We deserved our 7 wins and not 5 losses that weren't our fucking fault.

i swear i'm this close to trading this shit box in for Pro Evo, fucking hell.

Fuck i'm pissed, sorry for the rant.

fuck.

This is really disappointing. Anyone heard any details on when a patch might emerge?

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
koji can you add corny to the captains list so he can inv people danke

i'm sure they'll get the connection issues sorted in the next few weeks. not unsurprising.

k0ji-wd

Cornballer said:
k0ji - are we still taking more people in the club? There are a couple other friends of mine (GAFfers that don't post much any more) that want to join up.

Sure thing, why not.

Magicked

Okay guys, I have determined something that holds true in both FIFA and in RL...

I SUCK AT GOALKEEPING.

I will not be our goalkeeper for clubs.

Magicked said:
Okay guys, I have determined something that holds true in both FIFA and in RL...

I SUCK AT GOALKEEPING.

I will not be our goalkeeper for clubs.

yeah I gave goalkeeping a shot with my VP and it didnt turn out well against the CPU either, I don't even want to guess how terrible I would be against real comp

I look gorgeous in pink.

VPro1.jpg

VPro2.jpg

I figured I would give you two poses. I love them both, but the slide to cross-legged sit is top three favorite celebration, with golf swing being my favorite.

And my VPro reached 84 as a striker, with complete forward, and 83 as a CAM with complete midfielder. Moving on to defending next.

Quality pictures. :lol

I sent an invitation to fivehorizons, so he should be joining up soon. He usually plays winger or striker, and he just got the game yesterday.

Top Bottom