• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

sorry guys that I can't ever join you for a 2nd half, honestly you're probably better off without me tonight as I was playing pretty shitty back there on D

k0ji-wd

Chriswok said:
Left the club earlier this week as I was finding it hard to make the times (timezones). Maybe we'll bump into each other!

that's too bad bro, good luck! (remember not to celebrate if you score against us.)

Going on soon, if anyone wants to play jump on!

Menelaus

Banned
Changed my Pro's play style to Center>Stopper and went from 74 to 81 :lol Standing tackle went up by about 10.

I also now have the acrobatic clearance trait, can't wait to see that in action.

gg's TSE, Nightz, and manutdscot

Sorry I cost us a few wins early on with my brutal play in the back. I was playing too aggressively and getting caught out of position and also was taking really poor angles defending crosses and free kicks trying not to get beat by balls that fade past the back post. I thought I tightened things up in the games after manutdscot got on and had 2 pretty strong games back there.

k0ji-wd

it's all good, 2 wins, 1 loss and a draw ain't bad for an afternoons work, that 90th minute winner in the first game was awesome though

but rule #1 of clubs: clear the shit out of the ball when not sure :D

k0ji-wd

New EA servers went up, played four games, won four, though one wasn't counted all matches found on the first try and no lag, fucking finally.

Got a new stadium, one more win for the next one.

epik

if you guys ever have a game going and im playing nhl or something, just invite me to a party and ill be on right away!

k0ji-wd said:
New EA servers went up, played four games, won four, though one wasn't counted all matches found on the first try and no lag, fucking finally.
Nice. I hope this sorts out my crashing issue, too, but I'll have to test and see what happens.

Are you going to schedule some game times for the weekend, or are we going to play it by ear?

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
k0ji-wd said:
Wow, that's awesome news if it continues. Would sort of revolutionize the game heh; I enjoy it still even with waiting 10m between matches at times, but no wait? Yeah, now we're talking.

Just a random aside, I really wish they'd go back to the requirement of 3P minimum. Playing vs. 2P is just silly imo (or one dude with another controller plugged in like a few nights back). Defeats the whole purpose of having an actual "Club."

AstroLad said:
Just a random aside, I really wish they'd go back to the requirement of 3P minimum. Playing vs. 2P is just silly imo (or one dude with another controller plugged in like a few nights back). Defeats the whole purpose of having an actual "Club."
I agree 100%. They've been talking about how they want to get as many players as possible in Clubs games and they run this advertising campaign based on "We are 11", but then they lowered the minimum player count for matches...

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
They need to make the defensive AI suck more too. It's way too good positionally and since it's tough enough to string together proper offense they imo should punish people to a certain extent for relying on CPU AI. It shouldn't be that two players with one good striker and one good ANY have a big advantage. Should be the other way around imo.

Or you could just not allow ANY, that would solve a lot of that actually. If you want to play ANY, play fucking BAP online or whatever they call it now. If you think it sucks having to deal with 9 computer players when only you and a friend are on, oh well get more friends and actually make . . . gasp . . . a real Club . . . or go play BAP online.

(Not that any of the above will ever change.)

Yup, that makes a lot of sense. Clubs should be 3 player minimum, semi-pro or pro AI, and no ANY allowed. Then they should just add a regular 2 v 2 playlist where you and a friend can take on another group of 2 in case people want to do that.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
New servers are for real. Did have one instance of the dreaded two-second lag, but other than that every single game connected instantly.

Server seemed ok for that match, but XBL has been bad for me tonight. Lots of people getting booted from the party and some other weird stuff.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Cornballer said:
Server seemed ok for that match, but XBL has been bad for me tonight. Lots of people getting booted from the party and some other weird stuff.
Yeah. That was great at the end of our match trying to get the equlalizer and getting like 20 notifications.

AstroLad said:
New servers are for real. Did have one instance of the dreaded two-second lag, but other than that every single game connected instantly.

that's encouraging to hear, sorry I couldn't get up with you guys tonight, I had NHL11 Club games to play earlier

Are any of these people from GAF? Otherwise, I'm going to remove them from the transfer request list:
UnveilingBread
Jade Jellyfish
Salmon Lemur
LEEB23DKC
Heinkles
peafritter
Malck83

Cornballer said:
Are any of these people from GAF? Otherwise, I'm going to remove them from the transfer request list:
UnveilingBread
Jade Jellyfish
Salmon Lemur
LEEB23DKC
Heinkles
peafritter
Malck83

keep UnveilingBread, he's the only one with a great name :D

Nightz

k0ji-wd said:
just realized the last club was like ranked 12th in the world, good thing it didn't count :lol
Yeah that one was brutal. I felt so lonely and abused back there playing defense. :lol

epik

I think I'm going to stick to CM, or the Wings..

I'm a natural and IRL finisher, but my player needs to get better before I can pop in goals for you guys. I was getting pushed off the ball the whole time. I was surrounded haha.

I'd rather be the play maker !

Sorry I haven't been around all week, it was midterms, and I discovered a nice little game called Minecraft. I'll be on more next week so I can get the ball in the net for Ramen United again.

Top Bottom