• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

gg's manutdscot, younghov and Ragnar Lodbrok, we put together 2 pretty dominating performances then it all went to shit once Ragnar left. I enjoyed watching you guys orchestrate the beautiful game from my position all the way in the back, I even managed to get on the board with a nice long thru pass assist in 1 of the games.

zethi

Neo Member
yep yep twas fun up until that last game:[ , but yeah, a solid defense in the back and a partnership in the front that was beginning to really gel = very good times indeed. 2-1-1

ijm72

Good games guys it was pretty fun got to score a couple of goals thanks to some really nice passes from manutdscot. We should have won 3 games though because I had the 1 on 1 with the keeper to win it in stoppage time but I choked :lol

ijm72 said:
Good games guys it was pretty fun got to score a couple of goals thanks to some really nice passes from manutdscot. We should have won 3 games though because I had the 1 on 1 with the keeper to win it in stoppage time but I choked :lol

yeah almost forgot about that :lol All is forgiven though, the CPU keeper isn't a gimme this year. Our keeper made some nice scramble saves in one of the games that pleasantly surprised me

k0ji-wd

Good shit dudes, how was the lag/connections?

I was thinking about not touching clubs anymore until the patch drops for my sanity

ALSO I NEED FULL BODY PICS OF YOUR VIRTUAL PRO CELEBRATING!

k0ji-wd said:
Good shit dudes, how was the lag/connections?

I was thinking about not touching clubs anymore until the patch drops for my sanity

ALSO I NEED FULL BODY PICS OF YOUR VIRTUAL PRO CELEBRATING!

Yeah would be nice to have a sane Club Manager :D I didn't have any real lag on my end tonight, it was pretty smooth besides the normal subtle hitch you have to learn to deal with. We played mostly against teams with 3 or less.

As far as connecting after the 1st time, we didn't really have trouble finding games either. I just backed out to the main club page, checked the player sidebar and waited for everyone else's to say navigating club menus to ensure they were out of the room, then went back into to the lobby, seemed to work well...

koji or whoever, send my buddy (Denogginizer OS) an invite when you get a chance, he posted a day or 2 ago in here

Menelaus

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
then it all went to shit once Ragnar left.
Sorry, it kicked me out to the Club page during the 3rd match, and it was super late with work looming over me.

Those two games were solid. Plus I scored my first Club goal! :D

Magicked

Alright, here's my picture. :lol

falling_vp-20101011-205119.png

Link: http://www.ea.com/uk/football/images/ugc/41838084

Magicked

Menelaus said:
What's the easiest way for me to get this fabled pic?

Add your pro as a striker to Palermo, then play an exhibition match against a really shitty team as Palermo. Play on amateur.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
haha no worries i thought we got screwed pretty bad in both games. in that first game goddamn how many point blank shots refused to go in

Menelaus

Banned
My internet died in the 60th minute or so of the first game...and never came back up. At least I got an assist out of it. Did you guys win that shootout?

Nightz

Menelaus said:
My internet died in the 60th minute or so of the first game...and never came back up. At least I got an assist out of it. Did you guys win that shootout?
I got the game winning goal for the other team. =\

632A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_Mwr.jpg

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Actually thought we played really well. Always assumed having lots of human defenders would cause problems but it worked out fine. We could have very easily won both games, and I think we won shots and possession in both.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Nightz how did you get the JPEG off the EA site for your pic? I only see a flash link but no image link when I go to my pix.

Nightz

AstroLad said:
Nightz how did you get the JPEG off the EA site for your pic? I only see a flash link but no image link when I go to my pix.
Sign in to easportsworld.com instead of the FIFA site, then click on My Player Hub, then the Media tab, and the Photos button.

Top Bottom