• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.la1n

Currently making my way across the 5th plane of torment, rounding the corner to 6th.

[work]

super hyped about playing Dishonored at midnight.

Davedough

Currently making my way across the 5th plane of torment, rounding the corner to 6th.

[work]

super hyped about playing Dishonored at midnight.

I wasn't approved for review of that game and am too broke to purchase because I bought a house. Its killing me seeing all the glowing reviews.

Acid08

Banned
MEWZIKS

220px-MBDTF_ALT.jpg

Gorgeous

Tragic-Kingdom.jpg

Don't Speak

51pNqR8yR6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Asleep

61G3M5Y8EVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Benzie Box
Crosshairs

Lemuria is definitely awesome RNH.

.la1n

Halloween will soon be upon us. My daughter got herself a nice pumpkin.

DHJRt.jpg

Your daughter is awesome. Ever since her YouTube debut. Also, I for one welcome our new EvilLore overlord, he's finally getting this place back to normal. Instead of everyone scared of their own shadow every time they post.

edit: what has she decided for her costume this year?

.la1n

What was there to be scared about?

For most of us? Nothing. There were a few subjects in OT lately that seemed to attract the worst in people though. I have no doubt you know what these subjects may be. Also, seems to be a lot of people banned, apparently I missed a lot.

Indeed, I have a pretty good idea about what constitutes a hot topic on GAF (tipping: at restaurants or from penises, etc) but I didn't feel anyone was walking on eggshells, so that perception has me concerned for what will happen now.

.la1n

Indeed, I have a pretty good idea about what constitutes a hot topic on GAF (tipping: at restaurants or from penises, etc) but I didn't feel anyone was walking on eggshells, so that perception has me concerned for what will happen now.

Oh. No reason to be concerned at all. I just noticed that some topics had brought out a lot of negativity lately, and it seemed to be the same posters constantly getting away with demeaning others who weren't part of their own agenda. It was just a nice relief to see Evil finally have enough of it.

Davedough

Your daughter is awesome. Ever since her YouTube debut. Also, I for one welcome our new EvilLore overlord, he's finally getting this place back to normal. Instead of everyone scared of their own shadow every time they post.

edit: what has she decided for her costume this year?
She's not going to go this year. Her immune system is too weak to go meet a bunch of strangers

Dress her up anyway ^^ You guys can do something fun at home!

So how are you cunts doing?

I am cuntacular, if I'm being an honest cunt.

You folks would do Australia proud.
HEY GUESS WHO JUST MISSED THEIR TRAIN. THIS MOI.

oh noes! D:

I missed my bus on friday, and this lady saw me run for it (I was gonna be soo late for work) and offered to drive me to the next stop. I couldn't believe it.

Jintor

man

everything in life bar relationshipness is going great but relationshipness is poisoning the entire well and making me feel shitty

Emitan

man

everything in life bar relationshipness is going great but relationshipness is poisoning the entire well and making me feel shitty

The only good thing in my life right now is the friendships I've made on GAF.

I've basically been running from depression for years and I'm just so... tired.

.la1n

The only good thing in my life right now is the friendships I've made on GAF.

I've basically been running from depression for years and I'm just so... tired.

Nothing wrong with making friends on GAF, I have met a lot of great people here. Also, I understand being tired, I have had depression for as long as I can remember. Anything I say would just be repeating the things you have a heard a thousand times so with that said, if you need to talk I'll listen :)

Davedough

I understand. I'm with Shan though, no reason you can't dress up at home. I know not everyone is into Halloween as big as I am however.

Well, thats up to my wife. She's still in AZ until November 6th. The pumpkin patch from that picture was one step in that direction.

ZeroRay

Even the best of us have to adhere to the whims of society. But don't worry, society can't keep me clean shaven forever and I can safely say that the beard is fully visible!

Jintor

scratch the everything going well thing, one of my regular freelance jobs just disappeared entirely

mother

fucking

goddamnit

AcridMeat

Banned
In an amazing place at the moment. Caught up on F1 and it was awesome.

Now having pörkölt, one of my dad's specialties and personal favorites since childhood. Also xcom unlocks soon!

Riggs

Banned
Doubt it. He's just remaking the forum over to the way he wants it.

And that's the only thing I'm going to say about that.

Everyone so scared of getting banned lol, yeah he obviously is. Funny thing is I don't even disagree with it. I wouldn't really want to be the guy posting stuff making fun of rape though even if I am the owner of the site. Even if that is not what he mean't. Although the way he wrote it is literally open to interpretation 100%. I got no problem with Evil but this thread is a shit storm. Shit waves are Ah'Comin. (Sorry trailer park boys joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom