• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

komplanen

EDIT: Rich has been having severe pain for well over a week and can't even see a doctor until July 9th? Jesus Christ, how's that private health care working out for you, America?

Rich doesn't strike me as someone who could afford private health care. Most likely he's in line to see a doctor at a free health clinic or a chiropractitioner he met on Graigslist. His fiancé is diluting a homeopathic remedy for him as we speak, I'd reckon.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Watching some older archived PrevRec streams...

aQbULPq.png

lol

Should have gone the full mile and put some dummy text files, video files and images in the folders.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Yeah. He tries a bit harder to be funny and fails in the process. He seems like a good enough guy but he's certainly no Mike/Rich/Jay.

He considers himself a "comedian/performer" so that's just how he comes off. I haven't seen this episode yet though.

I like Jack. He's particularly good at PreRec.

his off-screen voice is probably the best of the crew, and he tends to focus on writing dialogue, which nicely evens out the production focus of mike, directing focus of Jay, and prop focus of Josh. Personally I feel that he's basically 'the serious guy' and should probably stick with that.

He didn't like Farscape.

and now he's dead to me.

at least he didn't like the Star Wars Holiday special. There could always have been THAT guy

komplanen

Haven't seen the new one yet (binge-watching X-Files and can't stop lol) but I like everything about Jack except his laugh and his 'fuck you, you turn on the volume' attitude when live streaming.

It'd be no problem if only he wasn't laughing 90% of the time and telling people to fix his stream on their end the other 10%

I like Jack, but if we're ranking the RLM personalities, he's second from the bottom for me, and mainly it is because I find him entirely predictable and not that insightful.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It's funny, because although Jay and Mike do all the work, because of PreRec I think I like Rich and Jack more than them just because of their random comments during streams. Jack's insistence on skipping cutscenes and pissing off Rich, for example, is great.

I like all of the core 4 RLM guys (Mike, Jay, Rich, Jack) even if Jack is my least favorite of the four I still like him a lot. I like Josh and Colin the latter isn't around enough and the former doesn't leave any kind of strong impression on me.

At believe we can agree that Josh is the last one?

Yeah, no offense to Josh, but I've always felt he was snark for snark's sake.

Random rankings!!!!!! (and this is usually stupid)

Rich Evans
Jay
Jessi
Mike
Jack
Josh

And, as far as guests go, I like Colin and the lady I'm forgetting who was in Feeding Frenzy and the What's Your Number review. Then the other Canadian guy. I don't know. I'm one of those that miss Jessi's contributions who isn't a sex pervert.

Calcium

Banned
My opinion on Jack changes all the time. Of the core group he is the least consistent when it comes to insightful comments and bringing the comedy. To be fair though, it is damn hard to compete with Mike, Rich and Jay. Those guys are so damn funny.

My opinion on Jack changes all the time. Of the core group he is the least consistent when it comes to insightful comments and bringing the comedy. To be fair though, it is damn hard to compete with Mike, Rich and Jay. Those guys are so damn funny.

a compliment would be that if I have to choose between Jack and the beard dude, I'll choose Jack

But if Jessi comes back... sorry you're out luck Jack

Grinchy

Banned
It looked like Mike was asleep for most of it. I question if he could have even contributed to the conversation.

Yeah I wondered what was up with him during the movies. He was even more low key than usual.

Maybe he's still depressed about Jessi sleeping with Jack and causing the break-up.

Top Bottom