• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

The part in Low Blow where he destroys the car is probably straight in to my top 5 BOTW moments ever. Just couldn't stop laughing for about 5 minutes at it.

megamerican

If this was some experiment to see if Best of the Worst would fly without Mike, I would say it wasn't that successful. Even though the movies seemed like they should have given them a lot of good material, Mike's editing was by far the funniest part of the episode.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
If this was some experiment to see if Best of the Worst would fly without Mike, I would say it wasn't that successful. Even though the movies seemed like they should have given them a lot of good material, Mike's editing was by far the funniest part of the episode.

There's been BOTW episodes without Mike before.

don't they just alternate who won't be in the BOTW, with the beard guy doing most of the camera/recording and Mike being the least likely to not do them?

Maybe they have a Wheel of the Worst-like wheel for who has to edit.

OH GOD

I'M DYING LAUGHING

THANK YOU JESUS.

FUCKING A.

edit: all I want to tell you is if it wasn't intentional/a joke, what you did is what I've always feared would happen after a session of it. My biggest fear is to somehow share something on facebook.

Cv9o4kp.gif

Shy

Oh my god. This is gold. Literally tears. Holy shit. Gotta love blindly pasting text and not actually double-checking it first.
???? What do you mean.
it was up when i posted it. Not my fault if jack's power suddenly goes out is it. ?

I can stop linking to the stream if people have a problem with it.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
???? What do you mean.
it was up when i posted it. Not my fault if jack's power suddenly goes out is it. ?

I can stop linking to the stream if people have a problem with it.
Did you not hover your mouse over your link? Actually inm8num2 had a screenshot but took it down for some reason. Do you know what was on your pasteboard when you pasted that "link"?

As long as you keep the hilarity coming, you can post the link whenever you want. ;P

you might want to edit his quoted post SHY as he removed the link to the image but yours is showing the unedited version lol

and agreed we need a mod for tags asap.

I swear it's not what it looks like. but none of you believe me

Bro who cares honestly. Fuck ups happen and if it didn't happen to you it would have happened to anybody else. No judging from me regardless.

Shy

you might want to edit his quoted post SHY as he removed the link to the image but yours is showing the unedited version lol

and agreed we need a mod for tags asap.

Bro who cares honestly. Fuck ups happen and if it didn't happen to you it would have happened to anybody else. No judging from me regardless.
I want to crawl into a hole and die

Shy

A mod edited/deleted out anything that directly stated what it said so he must've asked for one to do so.
I didn't, because that would of made me look even worse, and i just want this all to end, so i crawl up and die.
A mod must of done that on their own.

EDIT 1: I'm also eternally grateful to whatever mod did that. thanks you so much.
EDIT 2: to clarify, the only person i asked to take something down was inm8num2, which he had kindly already done before i sent him a pm.

Top Bottom