• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
edit: oh i see :p
Basically:
kijBn3Y.jpg

So, does the crap they're saying that happens in this movie really happen? This isn't like an elaborate Movie 43 joke on their part where they make up things that happen that really don't?

If so, yikes.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Didn't someone in here make a list of all the HITB movies and Jay and Mike's verdicts on each of them? Does anyone have a link to that? Might need it soon.

komplanen

Someone needs to explain what happened on previous page.

Edit: I'm piecing it together from the posts and I almost feel like my imagination might be worse for Shy.

jman2050

They explained the entire plot of this movie down to every last detail and I still have no damn idea what the movie is even about.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
For some reason I decided to just start marathoning Half in the Bag from the start again. Already on episode 13. Man, Jack looks so weird and Jay without the facial hair is strange. Plus them being in the house is so crazy now.

For some reason I decided to just start marathoning Half in the Bag from the start again. Already on episode 13. Man, Jack looks so weird and Jay without the facial hair is strange. Plus them being in the house is so crazy now.

I love the first two years of Half in the Bag when they cared about the stupid plot lines.

I think they're generally tired of bashing on movies that are just mediocre or slightly better than average.

maybe that's what it was. I'm not even particularly invested in Marvel outside of what the typical fellow nerd would like, and Age of Ultron just seemed like such a huge disappointment after the first avengers, winter soldier, and guardians of the galaxy.

This most recent review of T5 was really one of my favorites from them. They just ripped shit apart and clearly did not give a fuck. Usually they at least try to talk seriously for a couple minutes. They took their review as seriously as the movie took itself.

Calcium

Banned
I lost it at the end of that episode.

"Come with us if you want to live!"

Perfection.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
watching part 1 of this fallout new vegas stream and its just making me angry how jack is playing this lol

i have yet to play new vegas, but i beat 3.

Top Bottom