• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

BigAT

As someone that was unfamiliar with Robert Z'Dar before RLM, I still have a hard time believing there is a real human being that looks like that.

Grinchy

Banned
As someone that was unfamiliar with Robert Z'Dar before RLM, I still have a hard time believing there is a real human being that looks like that.

lmao I had the same reaction the first couple times I saw him. I just thought it was impossible that he wasn't wearing some kind of prosthetic.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.

I knew a girl in highschool that had a similar condition that was actually much, much more prominent than Z'Dar's, so it doesn't really surprise me.

It's sort of genuinely inspirational because he was able to have a pretty good career in an industry that values looks above most other traits. And, while he usually played the bad guy, his condition was never really the focus, either.

vf2tw5z.gif

The soundtrack for Dangerous Men is amazing.
I lost it at this part. I hope they don't overexpose Scientist Man because he is great.

Grinchy

Banned
Did none of them really call the obvious MK pandering on the front of Pocket Ninjas?

Yeah I was really surprised that Jack or Rich didn't bring that up. Maybe they did and it just got cut out. Or maybe, even as kids, they had a shitty opinion about Mortal Kombat.

Out of ALL the songs featured on BotW over the years, the one that still always gets into my head randomly is....
"Well, he was OTM! Yes, he was OTS!" from How can I Tell if I'm Really In Love?

Why that one? I don't know, especially when there's so much more obvious ones.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
that was a really funny BOTW (we should capitalize it now to show it is the superior BOTW)

i think i enjoyed the Pocket Ninjas part the most.

Sanjuro

That was a great episode.

I do want that juicy Shaq meat however. He has been goldbonding himself up for that very moment for years.

hiryu2015

I was at an employee orientation yesterday and "be cool about fiii-re safety" rang through my head once they began to discuss, well, fire safety.

aravuus

I've watched the drunken Christmas special episode so many times already I'm pretty sure I can recall the Ishtar trailer from beginning to end

Oh god, they're still going with a red border, huh?

I don't think I'll be watching anymore as long as they keep such huge pools of red and white outlines around everything. It's so hard on the eyes.

I'm not sure if Sunday's was worse, or if this one is. The last one was harder to look at, but this one is even uglier.

jett

D-Member
That was the most nonsensical BOTW I've watched yet. They really made no effort in trying to explain the plots of any of the three movies (not that that's possible), and yet this shit is almost 80 minutes long. lol.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I don't even know if I'm supposed to talk about PreRec in here anymore, but they fixed the overlay at least. And Rich likes MN9.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
the prerec chat was really negative on the border thing they're doing for their live streams now.

i dont really care that much other than they are a little harder to see now. for some reason people want to see more of the game.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
the prerec chat was really negative on the border thing they're doing for their live streams now.

i dont really care that much other than they are a little harder to see now. for some reason people want to see more of the game.
The one today is much better than the one on Sunday. That one was a total waste of space that was just ugly to look at.

I've just got into these guys after barely scratching the surface with the odd Plinkett review back when they were new. I've never bothered at all with the live streams/lets play stuff before but Pre:Rec is surprisingly entertaining background viewing. Really enjoying working my way through a treasure trove of videos.

Top Bottom