• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

LakeEarth

Hey, question to anyone who's purchased their movie commentary tracks. Which ones are must haves? I was going to buy a pile of them, and I didn't want to miss any that were goldmines.

komplanen

Hey, question to anyone who's purchased their movie commentary tracks. Which ones are must haves? I was going to buy a pile of them, and I didn't want to miss any that were goldmines.

Here are my favourites:

All of them except Plinkett ones since it's just Plinkett.

Also remember, you can just listen to them for free @ redlettermedia.bandcamp.com

I like the Halloween one the Best, a lot of great trivia from Jay.
but going to echo the other reply they are all great except the Plinkett ones.

LakeEarth

Nice to know, considering the Plinkett ones are an extra couple of dollars for whatever reason.

I didn't know that the play button would work even if I didn't cough up the dollar. In that case, I'll buy a digital copy of 'Gorilla, Interrupted' instead.

komplanen

Nice to know, considering the Plinkett ones are an extra couple of dollars for whatever reason.

I didn't know that the play button would work even if I didn't cough up the dollar. In that case, I'll buy a digital copy of 'Gorilla, Interrupted' instead.

The buy option is more if you want to suppor them and/or wish to own a copy of a higher quality file.

Also if the site ever says you've used up your listens, just clear cache :)

I've bought them all except Plinkett and they're awesome.

Rockk

I hope they do Television shows on re:View. Obviously rewatching the whole series would be ridiculous so just the pilot and why the show is so great.

Cheerilee

Is there a Kickstarter for Rich's AR-15?

Rich Evans would just buy a cheap-assed gun and run off with the rest of the money. That's called capitalism. Are the bullets in a Saturday Night Special still lethal? Yes? Kickstarter delivered. Fuck the haters.

DwObu4z.gif

Man will they feel stupid when they get content id-ed for forgetting the overlay in one clip in the middle.

Wouldn't it be ironic if they get flagged by Fox for releasing a half way positive review of a movie that is currently tanking at the box office (domestically).

I...kinda gotta agree with Mike. I liked the film. I actually got excited during the ending when Brett Spiner said they're gonna take the fight to the aliens!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
fixed.

This has happened way too often, Mike will like nearly anything. As long as it wasn't made by Snyder.

And yet he's the only one who always seems physically incapable of continuing with Best of the Worst movies. He likes a well polished turd I suppose.

Sephzilla

I haven't watched their re:View of Independence Day but I did watch their HITB about ID:Resurgance and I kind of wonder if they didn't fully pay attention to the first movie? Because in the HITB episode they mention that the aliens in the first movie show up and don't really have any goals and we don't know what they're their for - which is pretty false because there's an entire scene in the first movie dedicated to explaining what the aliens want.

I also think the first movie is one of the few times the Roland Emmerich "jumping around the globe to different locations" thing actually worked because it helped give the disaster a better sense of scale - something the sequel lacked

Grinchy

Banned
Hopefully this means Colin is there to record an episode of BoTW.

edit- LOL Colin just talked about how he couldn't get through an hour of Jurassic World and gave Mike shit for liking it.

That's what I though a while ago when another Milwaukee man shot those three people because they were talking Spanish. That was right after their BotW with Exploding Vermints, so my first thought was "Rich Evans, noooooooo" when seeing that thread / news.

Apparently Milwaukee is just... a shithole, I guess?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
That's what I though a while ago when another Milwaukee man shot those three people because they were talking Spanish. That was right after their BotW with Exploding Vermints, so my first thought was "Rich Evans, noooooooo" when seeing that thread / news.

Apparently Milwaukee is just... a shithole, I guess?
No, on stream Rich said that if he had a gun he would have shot up the people who towed his car. It was a funny moment because you basically never see him "actually" pissed off.

Cheerilee

No, on stream Rich said that if he had a gun he would have shot up the people who towed his car. It was a funny moment because you basically never see him "actually" pissed off.

And then the chat started talking about gifting Rich an AK47.

Jack said that he's a gun enthusiast and he'd like to take Rich to the firing range, but Rich said that he shouldn't be allowed near guns and warned that he'd be liable to shoot Jack and the instructors.

So obviously someone followed through on the hilarious idea of putting a gun in Rich's hands. And all it took (after getting his car back so he could use the drive-thru) was for Taco Bell to forget the sour cream.

komplanen

I'm really, really, really almost maybe going to pull the trigger and support RLM on Patreon.

If I support them for $5 a month, can I see what the $15 tier contains? I mean, of course, I'm not getting access to that content but can I at least see what the content is? To me the $15 stuff is interesting but I have no clue what it actually is and how much of it there is.

I'm really, really, really almost maybe going to pull the trigger and support RLM on Patreon.

If I support them for $5 a month, can I see what the $15 tier contains? I mean, of course, I'm not getting access to that content but can I at least see what the content is? To me the $15 stuff is interesting but I have no clue what it actually is and how much of it there is.
I'm a lowly 2$ Patron but from their posts, the 15$ exclusives for the past two month are:

* HitB: Civil War Outtakes.
* WotW 11 Outtakes.
* BotW 41 Outtakes.

so if you are going to go for the 15$ tier, it should probably be to support them, content seems to be pretty sparse.

Top Bottom