• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Yeah, the battle mode in MK8 is pure bullshit. Great game, but it's not worth playing that mode in MK8.

I played mk64 out the ass back in high school. I didnt really do the battle mode that often, but they really could have used the same courses and made it an enclosed space at least with invisible walls. I can't imagine using a whole damn course.

I always liked playing the races more though, so if I actually had the game I don't think it'd be a valid complaint for me in the end

Pre-Rec: Mario Kart 8

(sorry for bumping the thread for a non-HITB or BOTW video)

Kinda funny how they talk about how Jack ruins everyones fun when you can tell even from that short clip that he isn't all that good (and that's without even worrying about snaking). I quite enjoy their game reviews, not as much as their other content but it's still fun.

Haha can't wait.

Myggen

Kinda funny how they talk about how Jack ruins everyones fun when you can tell even from that short clip that he isn't all that good (and that's without even worrying about snaking). I quite enjoy their game reviews, not as much as their other content but it's still fun.

Well, he's clearly a lot better than the others and that's all that matters when you play local co-op.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
that was really good. the retraction/fun fact stuff is new, i guess i like it. Although i have to pause the video and read it so i dont miss what they are saying.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It's funny, because the IGN TV podcast has used SHAKMAAAA as their sign off but I never knew what it was from. Well, it all makes sense.

Another wonderful zoom on Rich moment although curiously it was a zoom out this time.

I actually thought that was Mark Hamill in Beaks when they showed the short clips after choosing it.

eSsnb9u.png
AW2247P.jpg

Uncanny!

Top Bottom