• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

bfwings55

Because I don't know where else to ask this:

They talked about It Follows, and I just wanted to know, how do you die if the monster in the movie touches you? Can't find the spoiler I want lol.

Sephzilla

stolen from the star wars trailer thread

WH6g0if.png

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
I suppose it is entirely possible they have some sort of reference to the plinkett reviews. Maybe we will see some prostitute aliens in a basement picking up puzzle pieces

I know I'm late, but I'm really disappointed in Jay's latest vlog. Thought his views on Whiplash were entirely predictable.

Regarding Space Cop, I want to see it, but I want them to be done with it. Last year and especially this year are really being eaten up by the project. Barely new episodes of HitB, BotW, and people like Jessie and Josh are probably being consumed by the project (I assume Jessie is doing the music for it). The last, I dunno year, really seems like it has been eaten up by the movie.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
I know I'm late, but I'm really disappointed in Jay's latest vlog. Thought his views on Whiplash were entirely predictable.

Regarding Space Cop, I want to see it, but I want them to be done with it. Last year and especially this year are really being eaten up by the project. Barely new episodes of HitB, BotW, and people like Jessie and Josh are probably being consumed by the project (I assume Jessie is doing the music for it). The last, I dunno year, really seems like it has been eaten up by the movie.

Pretty sure josh has a real life job that he does work at, not sure if I ever heard he is doing anything on space cop.

I kinda agree, but I've been keeping up with pre-rec so I don't feel too much of the drought.

Sorry, i didn't any of you guys used the link when i posted them, so i didn't this time, but i know people do, i'll keep it up.
I always take a look but how long I stick around for depends on what they're playing. Last night it wasn't for very long. That Titan Souls game is boring as fuck to watch and they kept repeating the same boss for almost a half an hour.

DeathoftheEndless

Crashing this plane... with no survivors!
Pretty sure josh has a real life job that he does work at, not sure if I ever heard he is doing anything on space cop.

I don't think he is. I talked to him at a movie festival a few months back and he said the other RLM guys couldn't make it because they were working on Space Cop.

I think it's sad they refuse to give TLoU a shot, because to me, the best part about TLoU is the gameplay. That is what's making me interested in buying a PS4 and the remastered edition, and not the story.

I assume the fan reaction videos are random Star Wars ones?

Edit: and, again, I'm the only one who harps about this, so I'm probably the only one who cares, but dammit, I like the stupid HitB wrappers, and I continue to hate this stupid house/boat/ballon storyline and wished they put a little more effort into it like they used to prior to the last 10 months or so.

inky

Edit: and, again, I'm the only one who harps about this, so I'm probably the only one who cares, but dammit, I like the stupid HitB wrappers, and I continue to hate this stupid house/boat/ballon storyline and wished they put a little more effort into it like they used to prior to the last 10 months or so.

#hackfraudsshaming

Their mauling of Paul Mart Blawl Cop was outstanding. I almost enjoy their reviews of shit movies more than the good ones.

I can't believe they never reviewed John Wick. It seems like the kind of movie they'd love.

Top Bottom