• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Report: Trump can't book talent for inauguration. Trump Tweet: Nuh uh, your face!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin1025

Banned
Is there an actual source on this?

I've been stung by Twitter reports so much recently that I never know what to believe.

No doubt it's true though.

Quite a few mentions of it on Twitter, from what I can see. Seems that it picked up steam since yesterday. I choose to believe it, based on the scalper ticket story and performers backing out of the event add to this being a complete shitshow, haha.

Also worth noting he sort of did this at his own press conference last week, having staff cheer and clap his responses.

C2ZS0lxUAAAT6Je.jpg

https://twitter.com/krupsjustsayin/status/821435199787507713

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I have 4 tickets to the New York State Society inaugural ball that I have not been able to unload on anyone even at extremely steep discounts, and it has an open bar.

I have absolutely no doubt that this will be a shitshow. I expect a ton of people from rural Virginia, WV, NC, PA and OH to flood the cheap seats on the national mall though.

His rallies turn out big numbers, just not people who have the ability to or willingness to flash cash.

jmood88

So Bill OReilly and a bunch of Trump voting donors raised over 500k for one HBCU band to perform at the inauguration.

I hope that Talladega College is happy taking money from people who support Jeff Sessions, Steve Bannons and wish to take the country back to 50s.
The people who donated are the very same people who think the concept of an HBCU is proof of reverse racism.

MIMIC

Banned
Watching a YouTube clip from Colbert's Late Show and heard that that tribute band that was slated to perform at his inauguration has pulled out. And I just checked Google news to confirm it and it's true. lol

God, this guy is a mess. You know that this is just ruining his ego seeing how many people don't want to be associated with him.

Watching a YouTube clip from Colbert's Late Show and heard that that tribute band that was slated to perform at his inauguration has pulled out. And I just checked Google news to confirm it and it's true. lol

God, this guy is a mess. You know that this is just ruining his ego seeing how many people don't want to be associated with him.
Insert Dennis

IM A FIVE STAR MAN!!

Osakadon

Actually you can see the tiles here.

2qORvqp.jpg

Some tiles are jutting out from the wall more than others, so they can obscured when the photo is taken from the far left or right.

Wait, "Winter White House"? No. Just, no. The Bush administration tried that bull early with the "Western White House" nickname for his ranch, so W. could pretend he wasn't really taking a vacation for the entire month of August, but the media, surprisingly, wouldn't go along with it. We are not going to let Trump brand his hotels as auxiliary White Houses.

RPGCrazied

"Does it look like I'm writing? It does? Okay, good."

C2eFuVtUcAEpXW8.jpg

Notice the pen is at the top of the page.

Oh please. He didn't write a word of his speech, his staff did. I have no doubt it will be teleprompter Trump in that speech. Time to unite, blah blah blah, but later that night at 3am will start being douchey again on twitter.

Ac30

Oh please. He didn't write a word of his speech, his staff did. I have no doubt it will be teleprompter Trump in that speech. Time to unite, blah blah blah, but later that night at 3am will start being douchey again on twitter.

Won't it be great if he goes off script as he always does, have ourselves one last laugh.

The people who donated are the very same people who think the concept of an HBCU is proof of reverse racism.

They are. And if any of those band members got their asses kicked by the cops, the first thing those people would do is ask if they had a criminal record. I wouldnt want anything to do with this shit, all money aint good money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom