• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenov

Damn, MSNBC had some constitutional ethics people on saying how Donald Trump is completely is failing on every single part of his ethical obligation to being a public servant and fixing his business conflict of interests. Comparisons to Nixon were made in how underhanded it was, and how Donald could very likely end up leaving the presidency the same way. They're really pissed.

remist

As a user above said, it was already pointed out as potentially false, even still there was a michael cohen of the same age in prague at that time.

Now if you take this in to consideration, the rest of the report may actually gain legitimacy if it is already able to point out exactly what parts of it may be wrong.

All we know is that there was a different Cohen with the same birthday in Prague at the same time.

It was a low confidence part of the report anyway.
I keep seeing it repeated that this was called out as low confidence or potentially wrong in the report, but that is not true. It expresses some doubt as to the exact time/location and identities of the Russian representatives, but the claim that Trumps lawyer, Cohen met with Russian officials somewhere in the EU between August and early September is not walked back. If that is found to be untrue it debunks a pretty large chunk of information in these memos.

Impeaching him wouldn't even cost them the Presidency. I think there's a status quo bias that is causing people to severely underestimate the odds of a Trump impeachment.

I'd love nothing more than an impeachment (or any other way of getting him the fuck out of office), but I've since lost all hope for anyone in the US to actually do what's right, whether it's American voters to keep this asshole away from the white house or officials to do it.

Airola

Plot twist:
Turns out it's Obama who has a pee fetish so Trump's attempt to degrade him backfires and Obama is all like 'hell yeah that's hot!' :O

ZOONAMI

wait ppl here still believe this is true? Read it all and don't post until you read it all http://gizmodo.com/4chan-idiots-claim-they-invented-the-trump-piss-report-1791067589

Lol. From your linked article with the headline: 4Chan Claim About Inventing Trump Pissgate Report Is Complete Bullshit [Update]

Update 1/11/17 2:36pm EST: Unless ex-British intelligence officer Christopher Steele is a regular poster in the rambling land of make believe that is /pol/, we have even more reason to doubt this horseshit LARP of a theory. Steele, according to the Wall Street Journal, is the actual author of the dossier.

Update 1/11/17 3:34pm EST: The Twitter user claiming to be the dossier’s author—@trsprudence—has deleted his or her account. We’ve reached out to the platform for additional details and will update if we hear back.

Skatterd

wait ppl here still believe this is true? Read it all and don't post until you read it all http://gizmodo.com/4chan-idiots-claim-they-invented-the-trump-piss-report-1791067589

535ptld.gif

Nafai1123

Banned
I think you are confused, because the authenticity of those emails was never in question.

The authenticity was never questioned because of the source, but they were never verified. Sure I'm not saying the situations are completely the same, but if we are to assume that the authenticity of this dossier was due to the source, and was deemed credible enough to warrant briefing Obama and Trump, they aren't really that different.

KHarvey16

I keep seeing it repeated that this was called out as low confidence or potentially wrong in the report, but that is not true. It expresses some doubt as to the exact time/location and identities of the Russian representatives, but the claim that Trumps lawyer, Cohen met with Russian officials somewhere in the EU between August and early September is not walked back. If that is found to be untrue it debunks a pretty large chunk of information in these memos.

It says dates, locations and people were not definite if I remember correctly. There are multiple notes on it.

vulva

I read it, all. Including this part

Update 1/11/17 2:36pm EST: Unless ex-British intelligence officer Christopher Steele is a regular poster in the rambling land of make believe that is /pol/, we have even more reason to doubt this horseshit LARP of a theory. Steele, according to the Wall Street Journal, is the actual author of the dossier.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
She keeps bringing up the NBC reporting. Douche.

He has to keep saying not Buzzfeed so she keeps jumping on it.

Wr didn't report the 35 page buzzfeed did all we didsay was there was a 2 pages thing about it.

Kelly: you're just making thid political

Fuck these people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom