• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait ppl here still believe this is true? Read it all and don't post until you read it all http://gizmodo.com/4chan-idiots-claim-they-invented-the-trump-piss-report-1791067589
SamuelJohnson_1479794c.jpg

remist

It says dates, locations and people were not definite if I remember correctly. There are multiple notes on it.
This seems to be the origins of the "low confidence" or "the report is more credible because it pointed out potentially false information"
C12yCGwXUAEnCTZ.jpg

It expresses some doubt on the details but the fact that trump's lawyer met with the Kremlin is not in doubt in the report.

And here is a clarification in a subsequent report.
8aNrD91.png

Ryzaki009

Wr didn't report the 35 page buzzfeed did all we didsay was there was a 2 pages thing about it.

Kelly: you're just making thid political

Fuck these people

I don't get the you're making this political! Cry. It's information about the president having possible ties to russia. How the hell is that not political?

What say the people of neogaf?

Should I go grab some receipts?

Yes please. Please I need your recepits like air <3

Chumley

Banned
Conway is the worst person alive. She's just fucking lying about everything. I want Cooper to just call a spade a spade and say she's lying.

She has the look of someone who knows this story ends with her in prison.

daedalius

"You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

-John Ruth

Nah, the best way is he gets impeached and Kamala Harris or whoever beats Pence in 2020.

Sorry sarcasm, it's totally real

That's why the intelligence heads are briefing the senate

Conway is the worst person alive. She's just fucking lying about everything. I want Cooper to just call a spade a spade and say she's lying.

Shes going to end up coming out on top. When Trump gets impeached, she will write a book and be Oliver Stone's key information person for his movie. Money, money, money.

kevin1025

Banned
another hard question, can the president elect be arrested? he hasn't sworn in yet, so he is not imune yet.

He can be, certainly.

But he squirms out of everything.

The only real damage that can be done is to mess with his Twitter account.

(Not condoning, just saying.)

ZOONAMI

I'm very confused by the format of this cooper interview?

Is it live?

It says live, but then AC keeps cutting in with commentary saying here is the rest of the interview.

Boke1879

It's crazy because this Russia shit isn't going away. And verified or not there is implication that Trump, his campaign, his team etc has been linked to Russia. Everything goes back to Russia. Every time he makes a pro putin statement this will be in a lot of people's minds.

Hell congress themselves really don't like this Russian buddy nonsense Trump is trying to push. That's why ALL House members got the briefing info.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
I'm very confused by the format of this cooper interview?

Is it live?

It says live, but then AC keeps cutting in with commentary saying here is the rest of the interview.

They taped early today like a hour or so. He has a panal there to talk about this after.

What? They're being briefed on a fake report?

I'm not sure if he put it that way to be ironic or to imply it was an absurdity. I think the fact that multiple parties are being briefed on it behind closed doors is enough of an indicator that the intelligence community believes there is legitimate information in there. On top of that, if I read correctly there were 2 classified pages that were left out of the copy Buzzfeed published which means there's still things we don't know about.

Boke1879

Trump also made a dangerous play when he attacked CNN at his presser. Most of these journalists are colleagues. They know each other. Some are friends.

You attack them you better make sure your shit doesn't stink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom