• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOONAMI

WaPo:
C17vQJQWQAQW4Ro.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...5a3a6c-d830-11e6-b8b2-cb5164beba6b_story.html

What is strange, if this is completely unverified at all, as in 0 information in it do our intelligence services consider credible with a degree of accuracy, why are they presenting it at all? To not just Obama, but also Trump and congressional leaders?

Man you democrats do all kinds of dumb shit so you don't have to admit any wrongness huh? Weary DNC loyalists are like frenzied animals with their inability to operate in reality.

Y'all ever gonna come up with proof or evidence for any of this or just keep fucking making an embarrassing scene for the next four years to make Hil's loss less humiliating?

IrishNinja

I'm really upset at Buzzfeed now that their story has become a fucking albatross around the neck of every news organization and is giving life to Trump's fuckwit surrogates.

they'd hide behind something else without buzzfeed, and have clearly shown they're all about discrediting media outlets not in their camp anwway

the potential legs on this story, no one's gonna care about buzzfeed getting the ball rolling soon enough i'd imagine

Dude wants to take down his second president.

haha for real, wish i could be watching this

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Man you democrats do all kinds of dumb shit so you don't have to admit any wrongness huh? Weary DNC loyalists are like frenzied animals with their inability to operate in reality.

Y'all ever gonna come up with proof or evidence for any of this or just keep fucking making an embarrassing scene for the next four years to make Hil's loss less humiliating?
Have you ever met a Republican?

Sorry but we'll need at least a dozen congressional investigations telling us the same thing over the course of several years before we're satisfied.

Lolololol

Twio

Kellyanne is that you?

hughesta

Banned

lacking evidence served the GOP just fine during the election, we think we'll try it out for a while.

Vixdean

Tell me, how's the view from under Glenn Greenwald's nut sack?

Vestal

The FUCK is this?

I didn't know the CIA and FBI were part of the DNC.

I think whoever NBC talked to was either not speaking clear enough or NBCs person was a shill. Unverified Intel would never be considered disinformation. It would simply be unverified.

The fact sources around the world are coming out to suggest verification of material pretty much says it all

Some one earlier in this thread a loooong time ago pointed out that one of the authors of the NBC piece was a guy named Alexey Eremenko, a Russian with ties to the Moscow.

sk3

Banned
Is this the story that makes us realize media companies themselves are the fake news?

Trump having prostitutes piss on a bed because Michelle Obama stayed in it. Really?

I heard Trump named the act "The Aristocrats" when they finished.

IrishNinja

Anderson was kinda on the back foot, distancing themselves from Buzz Feed, downplaying what they reported and admitting it's unsubstantiated and unverified.

This thing might actually blow over

i think everyone thought that before this got brought up to obama & trump, though
if it's that far along, i think it's harder to just pass on by

what does any of that have to do with this, comrade

What are us democrats doing wrong? Are we not rubbing our nipples to Putin hard enough?

This stuff has been going around since October, apparently. I doubt it will ever be verified.

I also doubt it will be, but I'm pretty much just following this news for schadenfreude at this point. Trump's twitter front page is meltdown central. After the dirtiest campaign on record fueled by the worst excesses of the internet, it's nice to watch him squirm.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America

Jeeeeesus Christ... you been asleep for the last 8 years?

You voted for this embarrassing scene.

Ac30

Is this the story that makes us realize media companies themselves are the fake news?

Trump having prostitutes piss on a bed because Michelle Obama stayed in it. Really?

That's not what matters here. Read up on the CNN report, the 35 page BuzzFeed dump consists of independent research - which is the point, it's an investigative report compiled by an outside entity. The piss thing doesn't need to be real, the rest is what matters.

Poke jost?

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit

Emails emails emails

Nafai1123

Banned

You really haven't followed this story at all, have you?

kevin1025

Banned
CNN certainly has its problems, most of which comes from being too trigger-shy on saying the right thing at the right time and leaning heavily on missing planes and sensationalized stories and their BREAKING NEWS banners. But when they get hit, they don't take it and come out swinging. And with Carl Bernstein and Jim Sciutto in their corner, they have some damn fine reporting to back up their organization.

AlphaDump

Gold Member
Holy fucking shit i just saw kelly anne conway on Anderson Cooper.

This is the rise of facism. I cant believe it is already getting to this point. They are absolutely dumbfounded.

The media and intel communities need to join up and step in..

rjinaz

You know the Trumpers are shook when every couple of pages we get a post pretty much exactly like this. They are mad, scared, and want us all to know they think we're stupid so there!

Democrats like John McCain?

raw

RDreamer

Meanwhile the idiot who couldn't come up with proof or evidence that Obama wasn't born here is now president.

Permanently A

/pol/ and r/the_donald is really insane right now. They went from "anyone can print a word document and highlight it, its FAKE NEWS" to "look at these random 4chan screenshots! Donald wins again!"

And the crazy part is people are actually buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom