• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sf8O78c.png

All the love <3<3

zethren

Banned
Would this be the biggest US political scandal of all time? It sure seems to be getting there

Absolutely.

I think regardless of which way this ultimately plays out, this is historical.

Trump is forever tied to #goldenshowers. It's glorious.

Ac30

Most definitely.

If it's all true and they prove it, yes. Easily.

Absolutely.

Sogood.gif

Benjamin Ghazi would like to have a word woth you.

He can't, Killary killed him. With spirit cooked pizza emails deep fried pedo rings

Retro

Absolutely.

Literally. This is still the result for both #goldenshower and #goldenshowers searches;

C12fguYWQAA3XdJ.jpg

I can't think of any reason it doesn't stay that way.

There's an investigation going, and intelligence agencies are taking this very seriously.

Lol it's not just amounting to jokes, like at all.

I think it's entirely possible they've verified this and concluded it to be true, but figure it would be way too explosive if, god forbid, it was made public that the USA was played in such a serious way by another country.

The action of removing Trump from power would also likely lead to complete chaos in the country, although I personally wouldn't give a shit what the fall out was, so long as we made the right decision and got his ass out of there.

Polarbear

Banned
Even if every controversy ends right now and the Intel community delivers a report saying Trump is cleared of any investigations tomorrow, he'd still be the most scandal-ridden President since Nixon and he hasn't even taken office yet.

Seems like yet another pretty big story. It's all ramping up right before his inauguration.. if it gets that far! Nothing would surprise me now.

If Mr Trump and his lawyers thought this was going to satisfy the ethical and constitutional concerns that have been raised, they'll need to think again.

"As I listened, my jaw dropped. Trump's workaround is a totally fraudulent runaround," tweeted Professor Laurence Tribe of Harvard University, one of the leading constitutional lawyers in the US.

"Trump's announced structure is cleverly designed to dazzle and deceive, but it solves none of the serious ethical or legal issues. Trump's lawyer would flunk constitutional law at any halfway decent law school. At least if the lawyer wasn't just joking."

Professor Richard Painter, who was President George W Bush's chief ethics lawyer, stated frankly: "The plan we heard today does not comply with the law."

Professor Norman Eisen, who did the same job for President Obama, agreed with that and also offered an ominous forecast for the president-elect.

"What Donald J Trump has done today is contrary to the most fundamental law of the United States of America," he said

:eek:

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Would this be the biggest US political scandal of all time? It sure seems to be getting there

I mean, this literally has a worse version of Watergate in it. I'm not sure anything is bigger than this, it's like a greatest hits album of scandals. It's got everything you could ever want, only better.

jerd

What. about. the. emails?

You joke but not 20 minutes ago a guy I work with read aloud an article about a new Clinton email leak and said the Trump/Russia thing was just a distraction. I would say a significant part of the country probably thinks emails are worse

I think it's entirely possible they've verified this and concluded it to be true, but figure it would be way too explosive if, god forbid, it was made public that the USA was played in such a serious way by another country.

The action of removing Trump from power would also likely lead to complete chaos in the country, although I personally wouldn't give a shit what the fall out was, so long as we made the right decision and got his ass out of there.
If in the turbulent times of the 1960s, the US could keep chugging along after seeing JFK, MLK, and RFK assassinated, I think overall it'll handle a possible Trump resignation or impeachment if it really came to that.

Also all while an unpopular war waged on and an active draft was in place.

Grug

Yeah. Let's be real here. This doesn't even come close to Hillary personally garroting Benjamin Ghazing at Comet Pizza.

You conveniently forgot to mention her laundering the child sex trafficking money from Comet Pizza through the Clinton Foundation. Are you some sort of Hillary stooge?

Ac30

Did you guys watch the Anderson Cooper and Conway craziness earlier? I assume it was already linked earlier but this thread is very chaotic to sift through.

The entire segment got me pretty agitated and I'm usually a pretty calm person.

Her first sentence is a lie, amazing

Also she looks distracted at first, she's not in her groove

Yikes she's terrible tonight

You conveniently forgot to mention siphoning the child sex trafficking money from Comet Pizza into the Clinton Foundation. Are you some sort of Hillary stooge?
Money which she then used to white-out over Bernie on every single ballot during the primary.

#\shecantgetawaywiththis

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Her first sentence is a lie, amazing

Also she looks distracted at first, she's not in her groove
I think she gets into it by the end though, she comes off as calm and collected despite probably lying through her teeth. It's impressive in an irritating way.

I'm just shocked how at much blatant disregard and lack of respect Trump and his den of corrupt cronies have for the US political system.
Trump is both belligerent and an imbecile, and he has absolutely zero intention of showing the role of being POTUS any respect, at all. He is making a mockery or America.

Kadin

I don't want to become agitated myself so can you summarize why it affected you that way?
She would not answer his questions and kept saying that CNN was reporting the stuff that Buzzfeed reported. So many redirects and even a couple attempts to completely change the subject.

Ac30

I think she gets into it by the end though, she comes off as calm and collected despite probably lying through her teeth. It's impressive in an irritating way.

Yeah, skipping through, but she was shook as fuck at first. First I've seen her like that, she's incredible at spinning. Whatever they're paying her they're not paying her enough

Also how many times can she misread a fucking headline

EDIT: Dossier is a fancy french word for the elitist media only confirmed

Polarbear

Banned
man kellyanne seems triggered lol. she's usually pretty composed

She knows the buzzfeed report is real.

The way she, Trump, his entire team are behaving is not how people behave when accused of a bogus lie. She kept saying "it's fake, fake, fake" like an unhinged person, same with Trump at his press conference. They're going defcon 5 on the media because bullying has worked for them so far, they think it'll get them through this shitstorm.

kevin1025

Banned
I'm just shocked how at much blatant disregard and lack of respect Trump and his den of corrupt cronies have for the US political system.
Trump is both belligerent and an imbecile, and he has absolutely zero intention of showing the role of being POTUS any respect, at all. He is making a mockery or America.

He seems to think being on constant attack makes him strong, whereas it makes him look completely unhinged and like he doesn't know the first thing about anything.

He grew visibly angry at a reporter calling his big, beautiful wall a "fence", for god's sake, haha.

If in the turbulent times of the 1960s, the US could keep chugging along after seeing JFK, MLK, and RFK assassinated, I think overall it'll handle a possible Trump resignation or impeachment if it really came to that.

Also all while an unpopular war waged on and an active draft was in place.
Some might say that US politics hasn't actually recovered from the 60's, to be honest.

Even if every controversy ends right now and the Intel community delivers a report saying Trump is cleared of any investigations tomorrow, he'd still be the most scandal-ridden President since Nixon and he hasn't even taken office yet.
There is seriously no way this ends in a nothingburger now. We have been hearing about the FSB kompromat for months now. Some twitter people even talked about a video of Trump with prostitutea, but it remained in the fringes. Motherjones picked up on the story in October but was rputinely criticized for posting "baseless accusations". Mi6 and Eastern European agents are saying there are tapes of Trump and they are sexual in nature. The dossier is pretty much saying this, without a smoking gun. Now something like this thats been bubbling for months now, and being talked by various international spy agents, including some twitter personalities, is too much smoke for a tiny to no fire. And its pussy grabber Trump we're talking about, not an honorable man like Obama.

Mawnster

Did you guys watch the Anderson Cooper and Conway craziness earlier? I assume it was already linked earlier but this thread is very chaotic to sift through.

The entire segment got me pretty agitated and I'm usually a pretty calm person.

Jesus Christ, I can see why this made you so agitated. She's full of bullshit. I feel so bad for Cooper, you can see the frustration on his face.

antonz

Realistically this is basically a constitutional crisis. As Smart as the founders could be they were idealistic to a degree of naivety as well. The Electoral College was basically the "barrier" to prevent a President Trump but it was designed in such a way that with the evolution of Politics in America that it can not do its job.

RaidenZR

I read all that too... fucking crazy. I was screaming internally today while listening to that press conference hearing him and his lawyer unravel their slimy-ass scheme. The sheer audacity of it all. "Mr Trump can't be expected lose the company he built." Hey well, if you're not prepared to walk away or put it on a shelf then maybe don't run for President?

Tall4Life

If Trumps plans for his business are unconstitutional, is there anything that can be done to force a change?
An amendment would have to be passed and with how the country is set up right now, there's no chance of it passing. It would die before it would even be passed off to the state legislatures, as it takes 2/3 in both chambers.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
I read all that too... fucking crazy. I was screaming internally today while listening to that press conference hearing him and his lawyer unravel their slimy-ass scheme. The sheer audacity of it all. "Mr Trump can't be expected lose the company he built." Hey well, if you're not prepared to walk away or put it on a shelf then maybe don't run for President?
And people still think he's in it to help them and not himself.

kevin1025

Banned
There is seriously no way this ends in a nothingburger now. We have been hearing about the FSB kompromat for months now. Some twitter people even talked about a video of Trump with prostitutea, but it remained in the fringes. Motherjones picked up on the story in October but was rputinely criticized for posting "baseless accusations". Mi6 and Eastern European agents are saying there are tapes of Trump and they are sexual in nature. The dossier is pretty much saying this, without a smoking gun. Now something like this thats been bubbling for months now, and being talked by various international spy agents, including some twitter personalities, is too much smoke for a tiny to no fire. And its pussy grabber Trump we're talking about, not an honorable man like Obama.

Part of me wonders if karma will throw "(check out sex tape)" back in his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom