• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

cress2000

I'm not shitposting. You blind liberal.

Chances are he has a relationship (whatever the fuck that means) with Putin. But you think he's going to say that in public when the election is near or even once elected. No.

He wants to win favor with Americans. So of course he's going deny knowing him or being friends with him.

FYI: My comment about his lie was simply in relation to that video that was posted about his "relationship" with Putin. So all you radical liberals can relax and put your torches down.

I think it's hilarious when people throw the word liberal around like it's supposed to be meaningful.

Chances are he has a relationship (whatever the fuck that means) with Putin. But you think he's going to say that in public when the election is near or even once elected. No.

He wants to win favor with Americans. So of course he's going deny knowing him or being friends with him.

FYI: My comment about his lie was simply in relation to that video that was posted about his "relationship" with Putin. So all you radical liberals can relax and put your torches down.

Lol, I didn't even know your political persuasions. Shit posting makes sense now.

Xe4

Banned
Trump telling lies is irrelevant. Lying under oath, that's what you want to catch him doing.

This is true. Trump's stupid enough to try it too, with easily verifiable shit no less. I don't think he can help himself.

For now, we know Trump lies. Shocker, right??? Does seem to give a bit more credence to the CNN story though.

I'm interested to see where this goes.

Raguel

Well then prepare yourself for some whoppers from him when he's sworn in then.

Maybe he could top Nixon. In fact I would put money on it. Save many of you the suspense.
Wow. Look at the edge on this guy. So cool. How did you get to be so cool while completely disregarding the context of the situation, cool guy?

ZOONAMI

Hmm. Blind liberal. Deal with it. Radical liberals. Defending a relationship with Putin. Might need to pull some receipts.

Maybe if you didn't make nonsensical arguments, be pretentious and throw around insults people would take you seriously.

But here we are

giphy.gif

This is so confusing.

So it's basically confirmed Trump was briefed?

Biden said unsubstantiated, why wouldn't the Trump camp say yes, we were briefed on unsubstantiated fake claims.

Why deny the briefing??

It's so bizarre.

Because Trump is the kind of guy who learned his whole life to just deny deny deny. That one apology video he gave in response to the pussy-tape was literally the first time he has publicly apologized for anything IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE.

This is how narcissistic personality disorder works. He doesn't have the mental capacity to understand when he is in over his head. And it's only made worse by his ego being fed by a rabid fanbase that will defend him no matter what.

Like, Trump isn't going to back off until he is literally in handcuffs and even then he might just keep yelling how the "globalists" are behind all this.

joms5

We should just not hold presidents accountable when they openly lie or get caught. They shouldn't be called on it at all.

Are you serious right now. Especially when serious allegations of Trump working with Russia are floating around?

Well I guess at least you are admitting he is a liar. It's a step in the right direction.

Presidents should be held accountable. 100%. And when there is concrete proof that Trump is working with Russians (that works against US or global interests) then it's time to pull his ass out. I'm completely with you.

What bothers me is that after all Trump's shit the last couple years now, people gasp in shock and horror when he lie's about having a "relationship" (which again is a meaningless word without further context).

Would you expect any President to admit to something that loses him favor with the American people? Would Bush ever admit to having a relationship with Bin Laden?

When Trump says or does something stupid people need to quit with the fake shock crap. The guy is a lying scumbag. It shouldn't come as a surprise anymore.

I read this with an russian accent. Sounded hilarious.

Sf8O78c.png

Writer Ken Bensinger (Joseph Gordon Levitt) sits at his desk in a cubicle farm, the name "Buzzfeed" visible on the wall behind him. While looking through his e-mail, he sees a new attachment saying "You'll want to see this." He takes a sip of coffee as he scrolls before his eyes bulge and he spits out the coffee.

[Joker and the Thief by Wolfmother starts playing]
vJbeFpx.gif

Bensinger runs into an office where Miriam Elder (Maya Rudolph) is talking to Mark Schoofs (Stanley Tucci), he's panicking and holding a freshly printed document.

Bensinger: Guys, guys! I think-... I think I have a story. About Trump.
Elder: Pfft. [Taking paper] Like anybody gives a... What the-...?!
[Jump cut to Schoofs reading it]
Schoofs: No, actually I agree. I agree with the "What the-..." [Waves his hand to imply the final unspoken word].
Elder: How does this happen?

EARLIER...

Jeb Bush (Will Ferrel): [Facing camera] Hi! I'm Jeb Bush, and I'd sure like to be your president.

Cut to:
Jeb looking disappointed in a dark room, talking to an advisor (Ben Schwartz).

Jeb: How is he beating us? I just don't get it.
[Shot of Donald Trump (Alec Baldwin) at a campaign rally]
Advisor: I thought you had an exclamation point at the end of your name! It's time to get to action!
Jeb: ... Yeah.
Advisor: Step up!
Jeb: YEAH!

Cut to:
Jeb is on a phone.

Jeb: Hey... Who would I talk to about.... Hiring a spy?

Cut to:
Christopher Steele (Liam Neeson) meets with Jeb in a car in a parking garage. He's very intense.

FROM ADAM MCKAY
DIRECTOR OF "THE BIG SHORT" and "ANCHORMAN"

Steele: What is it you want?
Jeb: Well, if you could just... Find something. Like, maybe he cheated on some taxes, or maybe he said something offensive.
Steele: I'll start in Russia.
Jeb: Russia?
Steele: Russia.
Jeb: Why... why would you start in Russia?
Steele: Everything bad usually happens in Russia.
Jeb: ... Oh. [Smirks] Hey. We're kind of like James Bond and M, huh. Yeah, I'm M and you're George Lazenby.
[Steele stares, stone-faced.]

LATER

[Jeb sits in his pajamas reading the paper when the phone rings.]
Jeb: [Answers] Y'ello.
Steele: This is Steele. I have your information. It's big.
Jeb: Oh. Oh! No, that's okay. I'm actually out of the race. You don't have to-...
[Pause]
Jeb: ... Like.... Number 1?

John McCain (Bill Murray) stares at a document.

John McCain: .... Ha... Hahaha!

[In a hotel suite]
Trump: How bad are we talking?
Agent 1(Jordan Peele): ... Moscow, a few years ago.
Trump: ... Ah...
Agent 2(Keegan-Michael Key): Prostitution. Blackmail... Uh...
Agent 1: Illicit business ties.
Agent 2: And...
Agent 1: And...
Agent 2: Pee.
Agent 1: Yeah, pee.
Agent 2: [Nods]
Agent 1: People are probably gonna really latch onto... the pee.
Trump: ... Uhh...

[In an office]
Kellyanne Conway (Kate McKinnon): This might not be so bad, if it comes out. You know, maybe we could spin it. Like... You're improving Russian relations.
Trump: And, hey. Maybe there was a fire in the hotel.
Conway: [Winces]
Trump: ... And there wasn't any water. Someone had to put the fire out!

THE RIDICULOUS TRUE STORY
OF THE CRAZIEST SCANDAL IN AMERICAN POLITICAL HISTORY

Putin (Steve Carrell): [Chuckles nervously]

Big montage of quick cuts of shenanigans and character's reactions as the music gets to the last "Joker and the Thief" chorus repetition. Music stops.

GOLDENGATE

Trump is at press conference at Trump Tower.
Trump: No. No. Not you. No. Your organization is terrible.

COMING SOON

Does anybody have the connection s to get Lionel in touch with John Oliver's people?

He's doing a bang up job with that.

Presidents should be held accountable. 100%. And when there is concrete proof that Trump is working with Russians (that works against US or global interests) then it's time to pull his ass out. I'm completely with you.

What bothers me is that after all Trump's shit the last couple years now, people gasp in shock and horror when he lie's about having a "relationship" (which again is a meaningless word without further context).

Would you expect any President to admit to something that loses him favor with the American people? Would Bush ever admit to having a relationship with Bin Laden?

When Trump says or does something stupid people need to quit with the fake shock crap. The guy is a lying scumbag. It shouldn't come as a surprise anymore.

The thing is
It's not.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Because Trump is the kind of guy who learned his whole life to just deny deny deny. That one apology video he gave in response to the pussy-tape was literally the first time he has publicly apologized for anything IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE.

This is how narcissistic personality disorder works. He doesn't have the mental capacity to understand when he is in over his head. And it's only made worse by his ego being fed by a rabid fanbase that will defend him no matter what.

Like, Trump isn't going to back off until he is literally in handcuffs and even then he might just keep yelling how the "globalists" are behind all this.
And NPD apologies are usually just an act of what they think an apology should be like, which probably explains why he looked like a hostage and was reading off a Tele prompter in the most awkward fashion.

Less "I'm sorry for what I did" and more "I'm sorry you called me on it"

KHarvey16

No one is shocked or surprised. People get excited when it becomes obvious and undeniable.

Your reaction to this is dumb.

joms5

Bet that felt real good, didn't it? Let it all out. You shitposted and are scrambling to unconvincingly add some great value to obnoxiously pointing out that presidents lie. Pathetic.

Oh it's you. The racist who went at people left right and center when Trump won?

Why are you still here?

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I mean you started this series of posts basically with "everyone lies" and now we're at "he has to be impeached if it's true".

That's like the definition of shitposting.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?

You know just spouting off about liberals this and liberals that makes you sound like you're a kid on the schoolyard right? Maybe you should start calling people poopie heads next or telling the girls they have coohties

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth

Hahaaaha Where the fuck do you cornballs come from?? "Radical liberals" Who talks like this!?? Jesus Lawd Christ.

HTupolev

How does this change anything? On the fourth of July, we'll all shoot off fireworks to the 1812 Overture, in celebration of the white, blue, and red. Same as normal.

Right, but I think it's very unlikely that Trump would be impeached without Ryan voting for it. He's among the few Republicans who have publicly split from Trump in the past.

I believe they would pardon him and anyone else involved because they don't want any of them to possibly spill the beans on shady dealings of other GOP members.

sometimes i wonder how people who regularly browse conservative and alt-right boards live with themselves when they talk like some cheeseball 80s high schooler.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
sometimes i wonder how people who regularly browse conservative and alt-right boards live with themselves when they talk like some cheeseball 80s high schooler.

You liberals with your liberal ways and your liberal minds! LIBERAL LIBERAL LIBERAL!

Condom

I think it's hilarious when people throw the word liberal around like it's supposed to be meaningful.
It's meaningful when describing those that adhere to the liberal ideology... Even if you don't know it yourself your values or the way you see things might be based on liberalism for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom