• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xe4

Banned
How does this change anything? On the fourth of July, we'll all shoot off fireworks to the 1812 Overture, in celebration of the white, blue, and red. Same as normal.

If entirely true (HUGE if, everything is up in the air now and it could go any which way), it's the biggest scandal in the history of the US. That's not an exaggeration, this shit would easily outstrip Watergate.

That said, it's good to remain skeptical for right now. No sense in getting worked up unless you know something is true or not, it;s pretty easy to get burned by stuff like this. But if it's confirmed to be true, HOLY SHIT.

Con_Smith

Banned
I'm not shitposting. You blind liberal.

Chances are he has a relationship (whatever the fuck that means) with Putin. But you think he's going to say that in public when the election is near or even once elected. No.

He wants to win favor with Americans. So of course he's going deny knowing him or being friends with him.

FYI: My comment about his lie was simply in relation to that video that was posted about his "relationship" with Putin. So all you radical liberals can relax and put your torches down.

Yo this guy with the heat. Even through in some radical. Fam, stay winning.

cress2000

It's meaningful when describing those that adhere to the liberal ideology... Even if you don't know it yourself your values or the way you see things might be based on liberalism for example.

Context is important I agree. It should have been clear what it was in my post though.

We've finally reached that point in the thread where people are insulting each other based on their mgs avatars. Clearly the IC is working too slowly

Wee kojima now

Sf8O78c.png

COMING SOON

omg this may be my favorite LM post thus far

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
It's meaningful when describing those that adhere to the liberal ideology... Even if you don't know it yourself your values or the way you see things might be based on liberalism for example.

Yeah but in many cases its just hurled around like a slur or an insult and just rings hollow.

HTupolev

If entirely true (HUGE if, everything is up in the air now and it could go any which way), it's the biggest scandal in the history of the US. That's not an exaggeration, no president has ever worked with a foreign government to sabotage an election. This shit would easily outstrip Watergate.

That said, it's good to remain skeptical for right now. No sense in getting worked up unless you know something is true or not, it;s pretty easy to get burned by stuff like this. But if it's confirmed to be true, HOLY SHIT.
I was making a dumb joke. White/Blue/Red is the Russian flag, and the 1812 Overture is a Russian nationalist piece of music (the melody at the climax with cannon percussion is God Save the Tsar).

Pot meet kettle.

All i'm saying is of course the man is going to lie. Presidents lie.

Deal with it or go back under your rock where everyone is honest all the time and world is made from candy and rainbows.

He's lying about essentially treason. All Presidents don't lie about that.

Twio

According to CNN right now Comey briefed Trump one on one personally on the two page synopsis of the allegations on him

Totally neutral tho

Xe4

Banned
I was making a dumb joke. White/Blue/Red is the Russian flag, and the 1812 Overture is a Russian nationalist piece of music (the melody at the climax with cannon percussion is God Save the Tsar).

LOL. My sarcasm detector is broken, and I'm running on 0 hours of sleep right now.

My bad : p

rjinaz

Not when it's used as a slur and not a descriptor. I think we know what Liberal means.

mid83

According to CNN right now Comey briefed Trump one on one personally on the two page synopsis of the allegations on him

Totally neutral tho

The Trump decision to focus on the CNN report being a lie made no sense to me. Why not focus on how the report was BS since none of it is proven at this point. Instead they focus on something that is pretty easy to confirm.

Pot meet kettle.

All i'm saying is of course the man is going to lie. Presidents lie.

Deal with it or go back under your rock where everyone is honest all the time and world is made from candy and rainbows.

How the fuck are you not getting the context of this?

Are you deliberately being obtuse?

If Trump takes a shit tomorrow in the middle of Times Square in broad daylight, will you be saying all Presidents take a shit?

When Trump says or does something stupid people need to quit with the fake shock crap. The guy is a lying scumbag. It shouldn't come as a surprise anymore.

Is there anyone in particular on this forum you're referring to, or are you just making shit up? If it's the former, feel free to post some quotes.

joms5

What it must be like to be a Trump supporting conservative these last few days.

You guys have gone completely insane.

I'm not even an American. GAF is so blind to hating on Trump they can't see past anything else. Anyone who disagrees with a Trump hater is instantly a supporter, racist, shitposter, bigot, misogynist, etc.

I know it's hard to see past our faults but if you've ever asked other communities about GAF you'll realize that people see this place as a bunch closed minded, sheltered and rude individuals with a gang mentality. If you don't tow the popular line here you get attacked. Take a step outside this place and see what people say about it. You'd be shocked.

Fuck this. Sticking to Gaming only. Wish I could ban myself from off topic.

Enjoy your sheltered existence.

Jenov

The Trump decision to focus on the CNN report being a lie made no sense to me. Why not focus on how the report was BS since none of it is proven at this point. Instead they focus on something that is pretty easy to confirm.

Because that's always been their MO. Discredit the mainstream media! LISTEN TO ME, NOT THEM! Only *I*, Trump, can save you! I tell you the truth, the media tell liesssss!

Classic fascist play book.

I'm not even an American. GAF is so blind to hating on Trump they can't see past anything else. Anyone who disagrees with a Trump hater is instantly a supporter, racist, shitposter, bigot, misogynist, etc.

I know it's hard to see past our faults but if you've ever asked other communities about GAF you'll realize that people see this place as a bunch closed minded, sheltered and rude individuals with a gang mentality. If you don't tow the popular line here you get attacked. Take a step outside this place and see what people say about it. You'd be shocked.

If you're a supporter of a racist misogynist bigot, you're probably one yourself.

Thems the breaks.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?

Then stop posting and reading it. You're a big boy

Oh and we don't much care for this kind of bull shit on the gaming side either.

Reeks

Behavior of someone emotional and impulsive.

Dalek

bs2.gif

Vena

Totally neutral tho

If the allegations are serious, this is normal. Who do you expect to do it? An intern?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom