• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Russia?"
"Russian ties?"
"Putin?"
"Trump?"
"Pissing on bedsheets?"
"Russian hookers?"
"Treachery?"
"Republicans?"
"Folders with papers?"
"Press conference?"
"Former Mi6 agent?"
"Discredited reports?"
"Credible reports?"

hqdefault.jpg

Trump has made it evidently clear that he doesn't give two shits about Ukraine anyways - Russians could invade tomorrow if they wanted and no one would care

Absent pressure from Putin, Trump isn't the kind of person to put a lot of thought into policy and geopolitics other than "Look tough". You think he'd be so vehemently anti-nato and pro-Russia if not for black mail? I mean this is the one policy position he's never contradicted and has provided a lot of detail on; "Russia didn't invade Ukraine. Crimea and Ukraine want to join Russia. We should let them. Remove sanctions." That's the only input Trump's camp had in creating the Republican platform.

ty_hot

http://f5.folha.uol.com.br/voceviu/...costas-e-um-pedido-de-paz.shtml?cmpid=twfolha

This isnt related to the thread itself but it wasnt worth a new one so I will just silently drop it in here because I need to share it somehow.

video and photo in the link. last photo (4) and video slightly NSFW lol

Brazilian Miss Ass (the prize awarded for the best ass of Brazil) tattoed Trumps face in the back because... she says its a 'peace request' to show that 'we are all together, women, immigrants... everybody!'

wait
wat

Ac30

Absent pressure from Putin, Trump isn't the kind of person to put a lot of thought into policy and geopolitics other than "Look tough". You think he'd be so vehemently anti-nato and pro-Russia if not for black mail? I mean this is the one policy position he's never contradicted and has provided a lot of detail on; "Russia didn't invade Ukraine. Crimea and Ukraine want to join Russia. We should let them. Remove sanctions." That's the only input Trump's camp had in creating the Republican platform.

Trump sucks strongman cock wherever he goes - Duterte, Erdogan and the like are people he admires, and I'm pretty sure they don't have dirt on him. Trump could just be an immoral asshole (actually he is, regardless of whether or not they have dirt on him). I agree it's still sketchy as hell though

Stasis

http://f5.folha.uol.com.br/voceviu/...costas-e-um-pedido-de-paz.shtml?cmpid=twfolha

This isnt related to the thread itself but it wasnt worth a new one so I will just silently drop it in here because I need to share it somehow.

Brazilian Miss Ass (the prize awarded for the best ass of Brazil) tattoed Trumps face in the back because... she says its a 'peace request' to show that 'we are all together, women, immigrants... everybody!'

wait
wat

Miss Bumbum. That's amazing.

wait
wat

Did Melania say this was okay?

riotous

Banned
Trump sucks strongman cock wherever he goes - Duterte, Erdogan and the like are people he admires, and I'm pretty sure they don't have dirt on him. Trump could just be an immoral asshole (actually he is, regardless of whether or not they have dirt on him). I agree it's still sketchy as hell though

Yeah definitely; and there was that weird stretch a couple years back of all kinds of GOP turds praising Putin, claiming he was stronger than Obama.. and a lot of the lowest common denominator GOP voting public also followed suit.. Putin strong like bear!

It really is entirely possible for Trump to be pro-Putin without being compromised; it's smoke but not fire.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
So wait, Trump states that both Republicans and democrats, plus fake news outlets have it out against him. And to prove that this whole thing is nonsense, claims that "Russia said there's nothing." I'm sorry what?! This is insane. His defence is that the Russians have said everything is fake. Does he not realise how that looks?

Yeah definitely; and there was that weird stretch a couple years back of all kinds of GOP turds praising Putin, claiming he was stronger than Obama.. and a lot of the lowest common denominator GOP voting public also followed suit.. Putin strong like bear!

It really is entirely possible for Trump to be pro-Putin without being compromised; it's smoke but not fire.

Trump wants to be respected more than anything else. Putin playing him by saying he "such a smart guy" etc gives that validation to his ego. What's troubling is the length Trump is going to not offend someone who he believes respects him. Just shows how much Trump values his ego and places that above all reason.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
So wait, Trump states that both Republicans and democrats, plus fake news outlets have it out against him. And to prove that this whole thing is nonsense, claims that "Russia said there's nothing." I'm sorry what?! This is insane. His defence is that the Russians have said everything is fake. Does he not realise how that looks?

No cause his fan base believes him.

Seems more major news outlets are picking up the Flynn story.

Trump was talking about how ppl connected to the Jeb campaign initially got the Steele report underway, then it switched hands to a Dem donor, then Steele continued on allegedly without a sponsor.

That makes him smart!

Trump was talking about how ppl connected to the Jeb campaign initially got the Steele report underway, then it switched hands to a Dem donor, then Steele continued on allegedly without a sponsor.
If Steele continued on without a donor, despite him literally not being paid to do so/Not being a US Citizen, I fucking hope there's some way that he can be rewarded. Dude will be a fucking legend if he sinks Trump

Caja 117

I really dont know how we fell into a point were whenever he says "fake news" half the country believe him, How did we fall into a timeline were Trump have a cult following, how this did happened?

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Putin is playing him like a goddamn fiddle.

It would give me so much life if Jeb! is remembered as the man who started Trump's takedown.

Really I just want Mandrake's film made, even if the dude doesn't get impeached.

This succinctly states just how crazy the times are. The worst part is that none of this matters to his supporters. Their team won, so whatever.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Trump doesn't fellate anyone nearly as much as he does Putin and even when given the chance to back away from that with the reports of Russia hacking email accounts to interfere with our elections, he doubles down instead. He has at least made himself a useful idiot to Putin which practically makes parts of this dossier self-fulfilling prophecy at this point. If some of the accusations weren't true before, they might as well be now thanks to Trump's reactions.

I really dont know how we fell into a point were whenever he says "fake news" half the country believe him, How did we fall into a timeline were Trump have a cult following, how this did happened?

It's combination of things, but racism, xenophobia, "billionaire" status, and some bullshit populist, strongman persona, while speaking like a 12 year old resonates deeply with a large subset of people. It's music to their ears, and it's all they care about.

The others only care about their side winning. (and therefore are still complicit in this disgusting display)

Well, he does have a 33% approval rating. Not quite half the country, but would have been nice if more people were motivated to vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom