• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's basically the current 24/7 topic of conservation. If this had happened during the campaign, it probably would have been a guy saying "emails" over and over again.

Yeah, this one is definitely just a coincidence. There would be no reason for someone to do that intentionally.

Would've loved to see that happen with "emails" though.

RCSI

I can't even tell who's kidding anymore, not everything is a conspiracy guys. This ain't InfoWars

Although the coincidences are pretty entertaining

With all the talk about Russia, people tend to highlight anything Russian or related musings in their environment. Essentially just human behavior at work.

rjinaz

Well, let's pay them a visit and see why they say it's discredited. Everyone put on your hazmat suits and follow me!

I...eh....well this is weird.

The headline on their main page reads:

But then you click it and get

in the actual article.

The first paragraph says

They don't say anything else about how or why it's discredited. The WaPO story they link to doesn't say it is.

With Trump days away from running things, they know they don't even need to try anymore.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
C2EOtuhUsAAdOB_.jpg

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/314161-dems-outraged-with-comey-after-house-briefing

well this is gonna be fun.

Ac30

With all the talk about Russia, people tend to highlight anything Russian or related musings in their environment. Essentially just human behavior at work.

I understand, I just don't want this to become the next EMAILZ scandal which makes us look as rediculous as the right. The actual evidence looks bad for Trump, let's leave it there and let the IC do their job

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Now I want to see what republicans say

Not as fun.

"The FBI director is a good man who was placed in a very difficult position," said Rep. Charlie Dent (R-Pa.). "His boss [U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch] made life very difficult for him in the last year when she met with Bill Clinton on the tarmac."

Honestly while I think they likely have information on Trump to blackmail and pressure him, I think the real point of the information is so they can release it publicly at a time when they want to make a geopolitical play that would cause immediate and harsh U.S. action. They'll try to annex more of Ukraine or do something with the Baltics for example and the U.S. can't react because the highest office is collapsing from scandal.

Ac30

Honestly while I think they likely have information on Trump to blackmail and pressure him, I think the real point of the information is so they can release it publicly at a time when they want to make a geopolitical play that would cause immediate and harsh U.S. action. They'll try to annex more of Ukraine or do something with the Baltics for example and the U.S. can't react because the highest office is collapsing from scandal.

Trump has made it evidently clear that he doesn't give two shits about Ukraine anyways - Russians could invade tomorrow if they wanted and no one would care

AndyD

aka andydumi

Yep. And the new administration is too inexperienced to realize it, or simply does not care about the worldwide implications.

Xe4

Banned
Pretty sure it was posted but the Switch presentation and all the other stuff that came out yesterday overshadowed it
Ah, indeed. That shit was nuts, so it's hardly surprising.

Ehhhh there's a lot more to why Hillary lost than just that, but Comey is still a piece of shit and his handling of the entire thing was horrible, I agree.
I mean, before the Comey stuff, it's highly likely Clinton would be in office now. That's what I mean.

paskowitz

You better pray General Mattis is still around when/if that happens.

Vixdean

It's a Bond movie right now, and we might hit full Metal Gear before it's over.

Nah, this is actual a time travel saga. Why would Trump have hookers piss in a bed that Obama had slept in? What he actually did was travel back in time to have them piss in a bed he was going to sleep in.

Ah, indeed. That shit was nuts, so it's hardly surprising.

I mean, before the Comey stuff, it's highly likely Clinton would be in office now. That's what I mean.

It was what, 2 weeks of wall-to-wall negativity right before election day, and some people wanna say it didn't matter? It's crazy, and again, fuck Comey(which extends to antics in July as well)

Windam

Scaley member
I leave the internet and Trump news for like three days thinking "Shit'll calm down and truthfacts will come out," and now I'm more lost than ever.

WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING?

Nah, this is actual a time travel saga. Why would Trump have hookers piss in a bed that Obama had slept in? What he actually did was travel back in time to have them piss in a bed he was going to sleep in.

When do we learn that Trump wasn't the horrible right wing president that the time traveler warned us about but that it's actually the person he'll be replaced with?

commedieu

Banned
Why cant democrats go out on the streets and chant lock them up?

Fight fire with fire

Its no more mr nice guy. I'd fly to US and help you guys out

Because they'll be afraid of blocking traffic or causing anyone distress/inconvenience during their protest.

But I did get some pretty strongly worded petitions from MOVEON.Org, so, yeah, things. Are definitely happening.

Because they'll be afraid of blocking traffic or causing anyone distress/inconvenience during their protest.

But I did get some pretty strongly worded petitions from MOVEON.Org, so, yeah, things. Are definitely happening.

Protesting and marches gonna be big on inauguration day, no doubt about that.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
we might hit full Metal Gear before it's over.
"Russia?"
"Russian ties?"
"Putin?"
"Trump?"
"Pissing on bedsheets?"
"Russian hookers?"
"Treachery?"
"Republicans?"
"Folders with papers?"
"Press conference?"
"Former Mi6 agent?"
"Discredited reports?"
"Credible reports?"

Kurdel

Banned
"Russia?"
"Russian ties?"
"Putin?"
"Trump?"
"Pissing on bedsheets?"
"Russian hookers?"
"Treachery?"
"Republicans?"
"Folders with papers?"
"Press conference?"
"Former Mi6 agent?"
"Discredited reports?"
"Credible reports?"

I read all of those with David Hayters voice in my head.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
"Russia?"
"Russian ties?"
"Putin?"
"Trump?"
"Pissing on bedsheets?"
"Russian hookers?"
"Treachery?"
"Republicans?"
"Folders with papers?"
"Press conference?"
"Former Mi6 agent?"
"Discredited reports?"
"Credible reports?"

"Press conference" killed me when I said it in David Hayter's voice.

Zushin

"Russia?"
"Russian ties?"
"Putin?"
"Trump?"
"Pissing on bedsheets?"
"Russian hookers?"
"Treachery?"
"Republicans?"
"Folders with papers?"
"Press conference?"
"Former Mi6 agent?"