• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
get

President Johnson grabbed Raiden by the pussy.

Off topic but is this really in a MGS game? This is usually what happens before a trans woman gets murdered. This is an example of normalized violence against gender non-conforming people and it's gross.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm not even sure if Comey really wanted a Trump presidency. My guess is he saw the polls and just hoped to prevent an overwhelming mandate.

Remember--the reports before the election were that the FBI was "Trumpland" and didn't want a woman running them.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Off topic but is this really in a MGS game? This is usually what happens before a trans woman gets murdered. This is an example of normalized violence against gender non-conforming people and it's gross.

Raiden is a robot man, what does this have anything to do with transsexualism?

Comey was only trying to mitigate Clinton's win, but went too far and accidentally let loose the Kaiju instead.

Reading around some people he was under pressure given that he didn't think HRC should be prosecuted so he wanted to appear bipartisan.

A lot in the intel community were offended that she had classified emails on her server.

Kojima is a genius...but nearly all his games have weirdo stuff like this that make no sense.

He's getting his crotch grabbed because the President (the grabbing guy, which is why it's so perfect with Trump and all) knows the Patriots have a female agent on the facility. Guess with Raiden being androgenous it was the best way of checking.

In-universe explaination out of the way, yeah it's Kojima weirdness. Can understand if it makes people uncomfortable.

I recall Raiden being pretty pissed. But they were facing the usual nuclear danger of a MGS game, so he didn't dwell on it.

Yeah I remember him being pissed but then the goddamn President starts talking about THE PATRIOTS and the REAL RULERS OF THIS COUNTRY so I can't blame to dude for being off balance.

Odds on Trump going on a conspiracy tangent next press conference? Or is he going full Armstrong? More than before I mean.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
Jeez, people actually discussing Kojima's work.
I have played all of the main MGS games, and I consider it my favourite franchise, but the man is ridiculous and does stupid shit in his games all the time, I'm also sure he's not solely behind all of the good things in his games, he just stamps his name on them.

adj_noun

The newsworthy story at this point was that a credible intelligence official had provided information to the FBI alleging Moscow had tried to cultivate and compromise a presidential candidate.

I didn't ask to live in a political thriller.

Xtyle

Honestly I am starting to doubt.
The way Trump's lashing out on twitter makes it seem like he knows his secrets are well kept in the Kremlin. Perhaps the dossier is really all there is.

Xtyle

So the FBI has known about this shit since potentially June/July and they've done nothing about it? Instead that whole time they were were leaking and sharing details about their Clinton investigation?

Yeah, Comey has GOT to go.

Maybe he's in bed with Trump, or worse with Russia too...

As much as I would like for this to turn out the way it should. I.E Trump and all his associates gone and publicly shamed for their actions and Comey in shit too. This is real life and things don't always work out for the best.

Xe4

Banned
Honestly I am starting to doubt.
The way Trump's lashing out on twitter makes it seem like he knows his secrets are well kept in the Kremlin. Perhaps the dossier is really all there is.
Trump lashes out at everything. He can't help himself, even when he's in the wrong and everyone knows it.

That doesn't mean this is going to go anywhere, but his reaction means nothing.

brau

Trump really likes to throw fits on Twitter. Holy cow.

So, are there any considerable developments on this? All i see from his twitter is FAKE NEWS and pointing the finger at anyone that is in range.

As much as I would like for this to turn out the way it should. I.E Trump and all his associates gone and publicly shamed for their actions and Comey in shit too. This is real life and things don't always work out for the best.

You don't try to perform psych analysis on amoebas lifeforms. Regardless if they are able to tweet.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.

Yeah sadly nothing is gonna happen. Doesn't help Trump will try to block anything going on after next friday. Just read something that the general who heads the D.C National Guard will be ordered to be removed the 20th at noon.

This isn't gonna be very fun.

Even if nothing comes of this I just see this whole term being one controversy and scandal after another. Its going to be a wild ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom