• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ac30

I'm still laughing at the absurdity of the commanding general of D.C. National Guard being removed at one minute past noon on inauguration day.

"We're going to have tremendous security, the best!"

Lol what, literally the moment after inauguration?! What the fuck.

Nafai1123

Banned
Trump has no need for a violent coup. If he wants to overthrow political opponents or journalists who disagree with him, he will just use Putin's strategy of planting evidence and destroying their name.

gutshot

Trump has no need for a violent coup. If he wants to overthrow political opponents or journalists who disagree with him, he will just use Putin's strategy of planting evidence and destroying their name.

Yeah, coups aren't orchestrated by those currently in power, but those who want to grab it. Trump already has the power, he doesn't need to grab shit (other than pussies).

Come Thursday if nobody talks.

JackvsPeter.gif

/jk
God that was such a good episode.

Ac30

Planting evidence? Guy just yells whatever crap he wants and it's taken at face value. He could tell his base Obama eats babies and they'll believe it

Raven117

I'm still laughing at the absurdity of the commanding general of D.C. National Guard being removed at one minute past noon on inauguration day.

"We're going to have tremendous security, the best!"

Im not saying it all makes sense....

Get ready folks, we all have tickets to crazytown.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.

Yup. The whole fake news thing that sticks. People used it during the election now they need to read their own sources. I get that but what the fuck at the shit that was posted. It was not real.

Everyone saying give him a chance are the worst because they are the same people that wouldn't give Obama a shot.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
I guess it's going to be a case of Dems wanting this man gone. But they'd have to all agree (with dems, you never know, they don't seem to have a singular mind).
And the GOP, wanting him to stay, outside of a few patriots.

The Dems just need to label every single GOP member a traitor and speak of them as such. That's exactly what the GOP would do. Caring about the 'stability' of the country has gotten them a puppet president, this is literally the worst case scenario outside of actual war.

Flat out say he is an illegitimate president. What is he going to do? Purge the house of democrats? Oops, that'd be (justified) civil war.

Eusis

After reading your comments...Pence seems better

In Jesus he trusts. If Jesus were alive today he'd spread love, thats a good thing.

Now, can he undo the cabin choices?

Edit: the world still would remember that US people voted for freakin Trump, thats bad. I dont think I can trust you guys after that
As a whole we didn't really, it's just the electoral college is set up in such a way that a few fools in the right places can tip everything the other way, and we had that misfortune with Trump.

Although still getting that many to vote for him is... yikes. But definitely do not treat the US as a monolithic whole there, thanks.

At this point, Trump could fight Mike Tyson live and get knocked out and people who support him, sitting in the audience, that saw it with their own eyes, will say they saw him won.

Nafai1123

Banned
Planting evidence? Guy just yells whatever crap he wants and it's taken at face value. He could tell his base Obama eats babies and they'll believe it

Well sure, but his base isn't enough. I'm talking covert operations to destroy his political opponents in everyone's eyes, and the public will never be the wiser. He can use kompromat strategies to de-legitimize political or public opposition, just like Putin has done throughout the years.

Don't be surprised when we see some big name Democrat or journalist ousted as a pedophile for example.

MUnited83

For you.
Guys, I'm worried there will be a coup next Friday. Fuck I hope I can fly out of Dulles that afternoon before shit hits the fan.
Oh, there will 100% be a coup. Probably not the one you are expecting though, it's more of a metaphysical thing. Putin is going to be in his chair in Russia relaxing at the same time he is functionally elected as the most powerful leader in the world.

The Dems just need to label every single GOP member a traitor and speak of them as such. That's exactly what the GOP would do. Caring about the 'stability' of the country has gotten them a puppet president, this is literally the worst case scenario outside of actual war.

This doesn't seem like a winning strategy.

SaganIsGOAT

Yes I do and I'm thinking of changing my travel schedule because of it. I don't want to be anywhere near D.C. during inauguration.

All these outbursts by Trump and communications with him and Russia is leading to one thing in my mind, a coup.

The security isn't set up to protect us from Trump.

If you are going to spout fear mongering stuff like this then also detail how this coup will take place since you are so worried about it.

Ac30

Well sure, but his base isn't enough. I'm talking covert operations to destroy his political opponents in everyone's eyes, and the public will never be the wiser. He can use kompromat strategies to de-legitimize political or public opposition, just like Putin has done throughout the years.

Don't be surprised when we see some big name Democrat or journalist ousted as a pedophile for example.

Yeah, he learns from the best after all.

Which is why I don't care if this is true or not. I'm bitter and I'm willing to use false information to hurt Trump.

That's how I feel at this point. The man truly deserves a taste of his own medicine.

Since this isn't going to make Trump empathize with Obama, I'll settle for it making his blood pressure rise on a regular basis.

jstripes

Banned
America: "Yuck! I accidentally used salt instead of sugar when I baked this cake."

The Rest of the World: "Then why are you still eating it? Why not throw it out and bake another cake?"

America: "THAT'S NOT HOW WE DO THINGS! WE BAKE A CAKE AT 2PM ON SATURDAYS AND THAT CAN NEVER, EVER CHANGE!"

mo60

We don't know.

Likelihood of this tanking Trump: 1.3%
Likelihood of Penthouse having the video in question: 0.1%

I'm thinking the likelihood of this tanking trump in the future is way higher then that. Probably around 20%-30%. Penthouse won't get the tape ever.

It's hard to get excited about anything anymore. I would get excited in the past, say early 2016 but since I've realized that Trump seems to be invulnerable to everything I can't get excited anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom