• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabeeNo

There's no win against Trump supporters man lol

If the leak is anti-Obama, folks gonna cherish

If it's anti-Trump, they call it "fake news"

Sad!

kowhai

Golden Showers aren't wrong. It's being that powerful and then being compromised and subsequently becoming a puppet for a foreign power.

"No puppet, no puppet.....Yep, I'm a puppet."

e_i

WOW! Predicting the future :)

osWsCIM.png

https://twitter.com/DannyZuker/status/714863076609101824

Holy crap!

Nafai1123

Banned
So how sure are we about the validity of these documents?

I guess I am a little lost how these docs have been around since late October, but it was never brought up.

From everything we've heard the documents appear to be valid. The information within the documents is currently unsubstantiated, but was included in the briefing to Obama and Trump, which means at the very least the intelligence community believes that the source of the information is credible, even if the information contained within is unverified.

I've got some crow to eat for thinking that painting Stein as a Russian lackey was a bit far-fetched. My bad on that one.

Yeah, you probably should. As someone on the left of the left she didn't pass my smell test. Not a very good speaker. Believes in some stupid shit(Vaccines, Wi-Fi). Raises a bunch of money on a wing and a prayer. Offered Bernie her spot to split the vote way more than it was. She easily could have been in on this.

We all get fooled some times. Something was off about her though.

ZOONAMI

Isn't pence inherently implicated in all this if campaign staff was collaborating with the Russians while he was on the ticket?

It would make zero sense to just hand it over to pence.

Problem here is that the GOP won't want to do anything about this as it hurts their party in general to admit that their president elect was essentially a Russian agent.

That's way too accurate. This must have been pretty well known among journalists but they never published it because it seemed too ridiculous.

October there was a bunch of stuff about there being a lot of damaging oppo everyone seemed too spooked to be the first to post and it wound up never being posted. Have to assume it was this

Boke1879

"The Guardian can confirm that the documents reached the top of the FBI by December. Senator John McCain, who was informed about the existence of the documents separately by an intermediary from a western allied state, dispatched an emissary overseas to meet the source and then decided to present the material to Comey in a one-on-one meeting on 9 December, according to a source aware of the meeting."

Wow.

It's all coming out now and this will not be the last we hear of any of this.

Kettch

So is this ALL just rumors for now, or is there some portion that has been substantiated?

I was thinking they probably presented this to Trump in a "If any of this is true we need to know" way, but then I'm not sure why they'd present it to Obama as well in that case. I can't imagine they send every rumor they have to the President, even if it is as potentially big as treason by the President-elect's team.

"The Guardian can confirm that the documents reached the top of the FBI by December. Senator John McCain, who was informed about the existence of the documents separately by an intermediary from a western allied state, dispatched an emissary overseas to meet the source and then decided to present the material to Comey in a one-on-one meeting on 9 December, according to a source aware of the meeting."

Wow.

Lots of activity for those that claim this is fake news

From everything we've heard the documents appear to be valid. The information within the documents is currently unsubstantiated, but was included in the briefing to Obama and Trump, which means at the very least the intelligence community believes that the source of the information is credible, even if the information contained within is unverified.

What would it take for them to act on it, though?

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
In other news the normalization of watersports is now here, ushered in by our President Elect. What a time to be hydrated.

DJKhaled

Okay so I have read the whole buzzfeed report, I am Australian that despsises Trump, but I am not up on American laws regarding this type of stuff, what can the outcome be of this? will he be impeached? who is the best person/reporter/journalist to follow on twitter to stay informed on all this or what website is the best to see the fallout?

Isn't pence inherently implicated in all this if campaign staff was collaborating with the Russians while he was on the ticket?

It would make zero sense to just hand it over to pence.

Problem here is that the GOP won't want to do anything about this as it hurts their party in general to admit that their president elect was essentially a Russian agent.

Have they started to circle the wagons yet? Or are they actually going to splinter off from Trump?

It's funny that they believed Wikileaks but don't believe this. I'm sorry but I don't think I've ever seen a group of sheep so badly in need of a shepherd. Those people are just not smart.

Mortemis

Banned
Okay so I have read the whole buzzfeed report, I am Australian that despsises Trump, but I am not up on American laws regarding this type of stuff, what can the outcome be of this? will he be impeached? who is the best person/reporter/journalist to follow on twitter to stay informed on all this or what website is the best to see the fallout?

Well if everything is verified true, it would still be up to congress to impeach him. Who knows with this fucked up congress.

Jenov

Wow.

woah, yeah, there's definitely something to this

remist

We better hope this is information that can be verified or we are just gifting Trump a PR ticket to do whatever he wants with the intelligence agencies and give his supporters good reason not to trust anything mainstream media outlets say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom