• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I have read the whole buzzfeed report, I am Australian that despsises Trump, but I am not up on American laws regarding this type of stuff, what can the outcome be of this? will he be impeached? who is the best person/reporter/journalist to follow on twitter to stay informed on all this or what website is the best to see the fallout?

Fox news.

Seriously, if it shows up on fox it is real. If it doesn't get that far it isn't going to matter.

ezekial45

Banned
A7Jd8sdl.jpg

I raise you

o-DONALD-TRUMP-URINAL-facebook.jpg

The Trump-Prostitute story has been circulating as rumor for a while now.
I assume it's one of these stories/rumors that are known in some circles and every now and then someone will make a wink wink private joke about it. IIRC, that also happened with Cameron's pig fucking.

"The Guardian can confirm that the documents reached the top of the FBI by December. Senator John McCain, who was informed about the existence of the documents separately by an intermediary from a western allied state, dispatched an emissary overseas to meet the source and then decided to present the material to Comey in a one-on-one meeting on 9 December, according to a source aware of the meeting."

Wow.
This really begs the question of who had the report and what they did as a result if they were in a position to do something about it (e.g. Comey).

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
I'm surprised Trump hasn't made any tweets yet.

His team was supposed to make a statement 2 and a half hours ago. They are pissing themselves right now. Which Trump is into so I am not sure what is going on now.

I assume it's one of these stories/rumors that are known in some circles and every now and then someone will make a wink wink private joke about it. IIRC, that also happened with Cameron's pig fucking.

This really begs the question of who had the report and what they did as a result if they were in a position to do something about it (e.g. Comey).

Comey probably had it. Some one leaked it to CNN and Buzzfeed and now here we are.

trifelife

Goddamn. Comey should probably go to prison, or maybe just be launched into fucking space instead. Fuck that guy.

I think this election has overthrown 9/11 for the craziest event in my lifetime.

mo60

Can some summarize this because I don't have time to read all the reports right now

The report pretty much talks about russia's and trump's relationship in the last five years or so if I recall including his various visits to Russia and a lot of the stuff Russia did during the recent election campaign and why they did these things. A bunch of trump's campaign team including Mike Finn, his lawyer, Carter Page and a few other people like Jill Stein are mentioned throughout the dossier.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
At least with Rob Ford some respected journalists had seen the video........but then the video was found by the cops so.....

Really hard to verify this stuff

At the very least these meetings should be easy to verify.

President Pence, guys.

You missed the part about Trump's team knowing about and supporting this stuff.

~Kinggi~

Banned
It is ok guys, this is all a very elaborate plan to further demoralize you all when Rex "Mr Russia" is approved for Secretary of State. Sleep now. shhhhhhhhh

guek

Banned
"The Guardian can confirm that the documents reached the top of the FBI by December. Senator John McCain, who was informed about the existence of the documents separately by an intermediary from a western allied state, dispatched an emissary overseas to meet the source and then decided to present the material to Comey in a one-on-one meeting on 9 December, according to a source aware of the meeting."

Wow.
I don't always agree with McCain but the man is a bona fide patriot through and through

Twio

Unfortunately too late to stop the trump train. not even hooker piss can stop it.

So tired of this attitude, I don't know about you but I'm not lying down to get pissed on by our president-elect

Some parts of that report have the ability to bury his ass and I hope it does

OPEN ON: The FBI Field Office - Director Whateverthefuckhisfirstnameis Comey's office

*John McCain shoulder charges through the big glass window into Comey's office*

Comey: WHAT IN THE WORLD

*McCain stumbles up, slams down manila folder on Comey's desk*

McCain: IT'S PISS

Durden77

Yeah, McCain's an asshole in his own way, but the way he has handled and not let go of the Russian situation has been telling of how he feels about national security and Trump's administration.

sphagnum

Banned
The fact that people on /pol/ are claiming that the Trump general thread made up the document that was sent to BuzzFeed doesn't mean that they're telling the truth.

EVERYONE FUCKING KNEW.
OBAMA KNEW.
HILLARY KNEW.
MCCAIN KNEW.
A SHITLOAD OF JOURNALISTS KNEW.

AND NO ONE SAID ANYTHING.

Fuck!!!

Note: The pee stuff is funny, but the other stuff is treasonous. Fuck.

Obama didn't want to sway an election, Hillary didn't want to appear like she was kicking someone while he was down in an election season when every damaging thing that could hit him at the time did, McCain would have been kicked out of the party for sure if he stepped in front and said shit, and most journalists with major audience already under attack by his staff would have been under intense risk of lawsuit

Basically like I've constantly said since after the election: everyone's to blame at least a bit. Everyone put themselves first instead of the country, and now we are without a shadow of a doubt the biggest joke in the world, about to inaugurate a bigger laughing stock than Bush, and if we survive it all it's going to take decades to even begin to repair the damage this does to our systems and our credibility.

Volimar

In true Trump fashion, his serious as hell allegations of Russian influence are being largely ignored by Trump's own buffoonery.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
How poetic would it be if all this came crashing down due to a leak about a 'leak?'

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
-SECRET RUSSIAN MEETINGS ATTENDED BY TRUMP ADVISOR.
-EXTENSIVE CONSPIRACY BETWEEN TRUMP AND KREMLIN

These are really, really, serious allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom