• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-Cat

The most incriminating thing about this is that Trump and Cohen both *immediately* responded to THE MOST DAMNING THING IN THE DOCUMENT.

They know. And they know exactly where they fucked up.
Trump didn't respond to anything in particular, though. Aside from retweeting, I guess.

JohnsonUT

The main reason to be cautious is that a lot of this has been an open secret for months. If there was hard proof, reporters or politicians would have found it. The one hope is that someone slipped up with their communication or meetings after people started paying attention.

I really, really hope this wasn't come elaborate scheme to see if news organizations would run with this report only for it to later be exposed as false, serving as a final nail in the coffin to fully delegitimize the mainstream media and disarm any future claims of corruption in the Trump adimistration. The whole thing seems almost too good to be true. As if they were like, "Ok, write up a fictional wet dream scenario for the liberals and see if they take the bait. Yeah, leave that pissing stuff in there, that's great."

Not that I neccesarily think that's the case, but Bannon has already displayed a masterful level of skill in the realm of shit-flinging. Underestimate him at your own peril.

Do you think they've compromised this British intelligence agent then?

My friend just sent a page from the report where they had a simulated Christmas for Don where he opened presents that contained hentai and then they watched it in a theater full of prostitutes. If this stuff turns out to be real it's truly a case of "you can't make this up."

That part was fake and not in the buzzfeed document

My friend just sent a page from the report where they had a simulated Christmas for Don where he opened presents that contained hentai and then they watched it in a theater full of prostitutes. If this stuff turns out to be real it's truly a case of "you can't make this up."

That's fake. It's not in the report.

Everyone should read the source material, not just mindlessly share supposed quotes from it.

Fat4all

Banned
cHzhV9b.png

jfkgoblue

Confidential isn't labeled that way in my experience, it's classified as Confidential-Restricted Data, not Confidential/Sensitive Source, so idk.

Getting out of work now, and

what the fuck is going on?!??

Russian links?? Prostitute piss?? Is the thread title being sarcastic in usual GAF humor fashion??

"as we've noted in our story, there are serious reasons to doubt these allegations"
- BuzzFeed.

Worth taking a step back IMO. It'll end up burning us.

Adaren

That image is FAKE.

Not in the report.

I'm savoring the Schadenfreude here, but seriously, fuck the media in all of this. A bunch of useful idiots promoting Russian propaganda instead of digging up the real dirt.

So what's the best that can come out of this? President Pence? In some ways that's worse.
A bland president with ties to Trump who is very uninspiring would be a much harder sell at reelection. He's also much more stable. We wouldn't be picking fights with major global powers at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom