• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

If there's any fun out of this election, it's seeing posts like these and clicking Find More Posts.

oh yeah, dude's pretty suspect there, good call

I guess that's nice as a gotcha, but that doesn't mean they are wrong to caution people. If this turns out to be fake it will be a huge win for trump and his movement to delegitimize establishment media.

we've seen studies pretty recently up here that the bubble there is strong enough that "establishment media" isn't reaching those corners anyway, how would that really change things?
the press clearly sat on this until intelligence agencies made it a thing, would you have them sit it out now too?

KHarvey16

Just because it isn't verified doesn't mean it isn't hilarious.

Also, who was the guy hinting at all kinds of Trump oppo back before the election? What's he saying now?

Lo-Volt

Do you even get stamped when moving from country to country in the EU?

That depends on whether or not the countries is in question are in the Schengen Zone. Anyway, it was strongly implied that Cohen went to Prague. It is a member of the Schengen open border system. The Czech Republic does not require a tourist visa for travel from the United States for less than 90 days. https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/country/czech-republic.html

So Cohen could certainly have gone, just to wave his passport at us and go, "hey look no proof"! It means nothing.

Impeachment? I get he has to be president before anything happens, unless he caves and steps down, but I think his ego is to large for that.

It's crazy hard to impeach a president, and even then it's not like the rest of his administration goes down with him, we still have to endure 2 years of a GOP dominated congress and 4 years of Pence.

Let's make sure the impact of this report is properly measured before hoping this is the silver bullet that solves our country's Trump problems.

PopeReal

Trump meltdown.

Just saying its fake without going after anyone, or even one particular part of the story shows that they struck gold.

Vena

I really, really hope this wasn't come elaborate scheme to see if news organizations would run with this report only for it to later be exposed as false, serving as a final nail in the coffin to fully delegitimize the mainstream media and disarm any future claims of corruption in the Trump adimistration. The whole thing seems almost too good to be true. As if they were like, "Ok, write up a fictional wet dream scenario for the liberals and see if they take the bait. Yeah, leave that pissing stuff in there, that's great."

Not that I neccesarily think that's the case, but Bannon has already displayed a masterful level of skill in the realm of shit-flinging. Underestimate him at your own peril.

Tis terrifying indeed.

antonz

We may need Canada to Burn the White House again. If Obama sleeping in a bed was Pee Orgy worthy imagine what his sleeping in the White House will cause Trump to do

Lots of smoke here.

But with all the fake news, I'm not going to go full tilt until I see the receipts. Just because it sounds good doesn't make it true.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Did you guys know Hillary Clinton used a private email server

Oh my god

We need to have this Photoshop'd

VNHIV1M.jpg

Scrooged

Totally wronger about Nintendo's business decisions.
So what's the best that can come out of this? President Pence? In some ways that's worse.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
That did nothing. This will do nothing. It sucks, it I've just accepted nothing will truly hurt this man.

Just gotta hope. Hopefully some GOP members won't vote with their pockets. McCain already will be fighting against Trump the whole way.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Stop it, man. He's guilty. Period.

That was more of a response to the "this is 4chan" people. Like they believe 4chan is some super-powerful organisation that can alter the course of American elections with the power of memes. It's like claiming everything is run by the Illuminati. 4chan is just an img board.

RinsFury

I think it's more likely than not that the report is a real report. Seems unlikely that someone would write it up, sit on it until after Trump was elected, and then leak it to Buzzfeed within an hour of CNN spilling the story about the briefing.

The next question is whether the contents actually happened. But really, if even 10% of it is true...

It's real, and he should have the FBI knocking on the door to his orange palace right now. He has a lot of questions to answer.

『Inaba Resident』;228049487 said:
Yeah thats the scary thing. If this turns out to be fake. oh boy

That's my fear, and as shitty a guy as trump is, this seems way too sensationalistic. And the result will be that no news organization will be able to touch Trump with negative stories.

It's too much.

I really, really hope this wasn't come elaborate scheme to see if news organizations would run with this report only for it to later be exposed as false, serving as a final nail in the coffin to fully delegitimize the mainstream media and disarm any future claims of corruption in the Trump adimistration. The whole thing seems almost too good to be true. As if they were like, "Ok, write up a fictional wet dream scenario for the liberals and see if they take the bait. Yeah, leave that pissing stuff in there, that's great."

Not that I neccesarily think that's the case, but Bannon has already displayed a masterful level of skill in the realm of shit-flinging. Underestimate him at your own peril.

These are my thoughts as well, the more i read the more the "too good to be true alarm" keeps ringing

Futureman

My friend just sent a page from the report where they had a simulated Christmas for Don where he opened presents that contained hentai and then they watched it in a theater full of prostitutes. If this stuff turns out to be real it's truly a case of "you can't make this up."

EDIT: CONFIRMED FAKE sorry

Why is Harry Reid credible? Totally in the dark here and want to believe.

Shortly before the election, Harry Reid sent a public letter to Comey complaining that Comey was sitting on "explosive" information about connections between Trump and Russia.

“In my communications with you and other top officials in the national security community, it has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government - a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States, which Trump praises at every opportunity,” he said. “I wrote to you months ago calling for this information to be released to the public...and yet, you continue to resist calls to inform the public of this critical information.”

~Kinggi~

Banned
I really, really hope this wasn't some elaborate scheme to see if news organizations would run with this report only for it to later be exposed as false, serving as a final nail in the coffin to fully delegitimize the mainstream media and disarm any future claims of corruption in the Trump adimistration. The whole thing seems almost too good to be true. As if they were like, "Ok, write up a fictional wet dream scenario for the liberals and see if they take the bait. Yeah, leave that pissing stuff in there, that's great."

shit man, fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom