• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The average Trump supporter doesn't read the news. This will do nothing.

You say it like

A. The majority of people voted for him and like him - they didn't and I saw that he had a 37% rating in a poll earlier today.

B. Doesn't matter what they think if it's viewed as treason.

Its_true_all_of_it.0.gif

Dammit, you beat me to it.

Boke1879

After Comey published that letter about Clinton. Harry Reid wrote a letter blasting Comey to release all the info about Trump ties with Russia.

The defense Comey used then and is still using is that "he won't discuss an ongoing investigation" Comey is full of shit.

Reid knew about this the whole time.

I really, really hope this wasn't some elaborate scheme to see if news organizations would run with this report only for it to later be exposed as false, serving as a final nail in the coffin to fully delegitimize the mainstream media and disarm any future claims of corruption in the Trump adimistration. The whole thing seems almost too good to be true. As if they were like, "Ok, write up a fictional wet dream scenario for the liberals and see if they take the bait. Yeah, leave that pissing stuff in there, that's great."

Not that I neccesarily think that's the case, but Bannon has already displayed a masterful level of skill in the realm of shit-flinging. Underestimate him at your own peril.

Between the Trump and Reid staffer confirms, there's no way this isn't real. Potentially all of it. Oh my.

Wouldn't want to run a newsroom right now! Everything moving so fast.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Let this get big, we have 10 days to stop the horror of this man being President longer than 1 day.

This will be bigger then the whole Grab her by the pussy thing.

Between the Trump and Reid staffer confirms, there's no way this isn't real. Potentially all of it. Oh my.

Wouldn't want to run a newsroom right now! Everything moving so fast.

Plus the hearing and Obama farewells speech.

RPGCrazied

Well, there's no realistic way of stopping his inauguration, but we can make sure this report hounds the man until he dies. Which is why this is great.

Impeachment? I get he has to be president before anything happens, unless he caves and steps down, but I think his ego is to large for that.

Adaren

I think it's more likely than not that the report is a real report. Seems unlikely that someone would write it up, sit on it until after Trump was elected, and then leak it to Buzzfeed within an hour of CNN spilling the story about the briefing.

The next question is whether the contents actually happened. But really, if even 10% of it is true...

I really, really hope this wasn't come elaborate scheme to see if news organizations would run with this report only for it to later be exposed as false, serving as a final nail in the coffin to fully delegitimize the mainstream media and disarm any future claims of corruption in the Trump adimistration. The whole thing seems almost too good to be true. As if they were like, "Ok, write up a fictional wet dream scenario for the liberals and see if they take the bait. Yeah, leave that pissing stuff in there, that's great."

Not that I neccesarily think that's the case, but Bannon has already displayed a masterful level of skill in the realm of shit-flinging. Underestimate him at your own peril.

Yeah thats the scary thing. If this turns out to be fake. oh boy

remist

Emails reference:

@ruckawriter
I just ADORE all these journalists screaming "unverified!" at the moment. Didn't stop you when it was HRC. Found your ethics a little late
I guess that's nice as a gotcha, but that doesn't mean they are wrong to caution people. If this turns out to be fake it will be a huge win for trump and his movement to delegitimize establishment media.

Caja 117

Can't get over the fact that apparently everybody in the government and everybody in the media has known about this for months and months and nobody said or did a fucking thing.

Content with just letting us all die, I guess.
I think is Because everyone tought Trump was not going to win and this would had just being overkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom