• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
CNN were able to confirm that the FBI/CIA found it credible enough to include a 2 page summary in the briefing given to Obama and Trump.

So the question now is were they just being thorough or did they have evidence to confirm/support any of the memo. Wouldn't Obama have raised a stink if there was such damning new info in what they showed him?

Well...that didn't go well for her.

Depends on who you ask. If you ask the common Trump supporter, they will say she wrecked that Jew. At least I assume they will say that last part because hes part of the vast Jewish run media conspiracy trying to keep the alt-right down. Edit: In their eyes.

It is very hard to get across the tone I wanted to about the average Trump supporter without clarifying.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Why? Isn't he implying that Fisa thought claims against Trump were not credible, so they wouldn't rubberstamp?

He referred to it as stonewalling. And it is telling that .03% are ever denied. Meaning there was probably a nefarious reason as to not sending it through.

PopeReal

Give me a fucking break, so someone was brazen enough to nazi salute in front of the world and then deny it vehemently after? Horseshit. If it were real, she would have been proud and bragged.

Sorry, but this sounds like a typical Trump supporter (or as people like to say, "I support neither side") who comes into a thread and argues one thing while the point of the thread is ignored.

Sorry again, but you sound like that.

RoKKeR

So basically you have an unclassified oppo research report that was given to more than one journalist before the election but many chose not pursue due to the claims being impossible to verify and now CNN and BF are running with it because...why? Is there new evidence available that backs up the accusations?
It was presented by intelligence leaders to POTUS and PEEOTUS last week.

slit

So the question now is were they just being thorough or did they have evidence to confirm/support any of the memo. Wouldn't Obama have raised a stink if there was such damning new info in what they showed him?

Not if they are still investigating.

NYR

Sorry, but this sounds like typical Trump supporter (or as people like to say, "I support neither side") who comes into a thread and argues one thing while the point of the thread is ignored.

Sorry again, but you sound like that.
Not a trump supporter. Fuck that fucker. I just hate extremism on both sides, it is ridiculous.

For the sake of staying on topic, as you mentioned, I will leave it be.

Depends on who you ask. If you ask the common Trump supporter, they will say she wrecked that Jew. At least I assume they will say that last part because hes part of the vast Jewish run media conspiracy trying to keep the alt-right down. Edit: In their eyes.

It is very hard to get across the tone I wanted to about the average Trump supporter without clarifying.

But you know someone would come right in and say "but they couldn't be racist! They just said a sentence before that that they weren't racist!!!"

Nafai1123

Banned
Guys, why are you worried about this being "proven false"? How exactly would one do such a thing? I would think that people had learned in the #fakenews era that credibility has very little to do with being damaging. The fact that Obama/Trump were briefed on this is proof enough that the intel community believes there may be some truth to this, which is a hell of a lot more than you can say about pizzagate or whatever.

This will hurt Trump moving forward, regardless of whether it ever is confirmed. He will be stuck between a rock and a hard place when making decisions on how to deal with Russia.

PopeReal

Not a trump supporter. Fuck that fucker. I just hate extremism on both sides, it is ridiculous.

The salute thing has nothing to do with what is going on.

She made a Nazi salute, whether it was on accident or purpose. If the worst extremists in this world just worried about that picture, we would all be in great shape.

TyrantII

So basically you have an unclassified oppo research report that was given to more than one journalist before the election but many chose not pursue due to the claims being impossible to verify and now CNN and BF are running with it because...why? Is there new evidence available that backs up the accusations?

The CIA and FBI found it credible enough to brief the President and Trump on it, and they have sources that it was briefed.

Having to of the world largest intelligence agencies putting a stamp on it makes it credible and news worthy.

C12hq4CWgAIUH7f.jpg

alright this is just too crazy to be true

that is fake, yes.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Can I ask: what about the FBI? What is the FBI's angle here. That in many ways is scarier. They want a POTUS that will strengthen FBI?

Xe4

Banned
Jesus, this shit blew up. I was gonna for 4 hours and it's already 30 pages. It's still unconfirmed, and I'm going to be skeptical, but if this is true, holy shit. Huge.

Zaph

For the sake of stating on topic, as you mentioned, I will leave it be.
extremism on both sides lol

One side does racist shit
The other side calls out racist shit

But both sides are extreme

Kathian

Banned
According to the Seth Myers clip the report was clipped onto the end of Trump's intelligence report, so he never saw it. CIA probably had a giggle with that.

No CNN confirmed it was in the synopsis. They gave the man a full presentation and put it in due to the sensitive nature. I think he saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom