• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you know someone would come right in and say "but they couldn't be racist! They just said a sentence before that that they weren't racist!!!"

Well yeah, it was all about being nervous about the economy, ensuring women know their place, that we are the only nation in the world that doesnt believe in global warming or science, and keeping low standards of education.

Sorry, but this sounds like a typical Trump supporter (or as people like to say, "I support neither side") who comes into a thread and argues one thing while the point of the thread is ignored.

Sorry again, but you sound like that.

I'm a vehement Trump opponent, who proudly voted for Clinton (and encouraged others to do so), but I also think that photo is so overused and misused. I also hate it because every thread it's posted in, it's irrelevant, and derails the conversation and focuses on Laura Ingraham. Plus the "Look at the whole photo it's even worse!" If you *actually* look at the whole photo, you realize the banner of Trump is about 50 feet behind the podium and completely out of view to whoever is speaking, and that the Getty images photo is making it look like she's Nazi saluting right to an adjacent photo of Trump.

Don't have to be a Trump supporter to think that photo being posted, alleging that LAura Igram is giving a NAzi salute, is ridiculous crap

I also hate it because it's so fucking irrelevant to this thread, and yet, here we are talking about an inconsequential photo of an inconsequential person doing something inconsequential.

Haruko

"Notice how Cohen's passport cover is black?
That's a diplomatic passport, not a normal one

So even if he did show the inside (and assuming he didn't travel inter-EU as mentioned previously), it wouldn't mean anything, because the stamps could still be in his regular (blue) passport"

EDIT: may be the shadow/lighting, as pointed out. Also as pointed out, it doesn't really prove/disprove anything anyway

Kthulhu

Because it isn't? See, you can make it look like anyone to do it:

sieg+heil.jpg

Hillary-Clinto-Nazi-salute-1.jpg

Those are single images. We have video footage of her doing it for several seconds.

No CNN confirmed it was in the synopsis. They gave the man a full presentation and put it in due to the sensitive nature. I think he saw it.

But did they dumb it down with sock puppets and child show voices? How can you expect him to understand anything that isnt a coloring book (or according to some rumor from his ex wife, Mein Kampf (sp?).

Avixph

"Notice how Cohen's passport cover is black?
That's a diplomatic passport, not a normal one

So even if he did show the inside (and assuming he didn't travel inter-EU as mentioned previously), it wouldn't mean anything, because the stamps could still be in his regular (blue) passport"
Someone should tell him to post pics of his blue passport.

Can we stop talking about the Nazi salute thing? It's irrelevant to the thread. Like the pause after is sketchy as fuck, but if people are that hard headed (or secretly racist) their full true colors will show up eventually.

Anyway, I have no idea how to feel about this because I feel like nothing will happen with it but who knows.

Let me get something straight: Donald Trump and his campaign were providing Russia with information on Russian Oligarchs and their families living in the U.S.? What the flying fuck is this kind of crazy shit!?

ITS NOT AN OUT OF CONTEXT IMAGE.

Stop rationalizing things that disturbs your worldview because they are shitty and unpleasant! Trump's staff is full of white supremacists! These things aren't accidents!

I mean she even makes a face emphasizing it. Its a "I know what the fuck I am doing and its deliberate." Notice how she is smiling while pointing at people but has a dead serious look when doing the Nazi salute.

Guess Who

Banned
so she like half did it then transitioned to a wave and pointing

if she was purposefully doing a nazi salute why didn't she like

do a nazi salute

instead of that awkward shit

Because racists know it's socially dangerous to be blatantly and openly racist.

Have people who ask questions like this ever even seen a racist in real life before?

Otnopolit

Let's not derail the thread, the gif and fake (yet hilarious) hentai image are distractions. The real story will continue to trickle down into the news tonight and tomorrow.

Either way, the Republicans are tied to it forever. No more evoking "the party of Reagan." They're the party of the crass, ignorant, racist, lying, fascist, Russian backing and Russian backed piss fetishist now.

Oh, yeah. This kind of bad reputation will make both the Republicans & Trump go down in flames & will give Democrats the chance to recover.

Kthulhu

We have video footage of her obviously waving to a crowd after her speech.

I hate Laura Igraham but the stuff people jump onto and hang their hats on is so assinine.

After the salute, yes. I'm not saying she did it intentionally, but she did do it. I'm assuming she didn't realize what she was doing and quickly switched to a wave.

cackhyena

I'm a vehement Trump opponent, who proudly voted for Clinton (and encouraged others to do so), but I also think that photo is so overused and misused. I also hate it because every thread it's posted in, it's irrelevant, and derails the conversation and focuses on Laura Ingraham. Plus the "Look at the whole photo it's even worse!" If you *actually* look at the whole photo, you realize the banner of Trump is about 50 feet behind the podium and completely out of view to whoever is speaking, and that the Getty images photo is making it look like she's Nazi saluting right to an adjacent photo of Trump.

Don't have to be a Trump supporter to think that photo being posted, alleging that LAura Igram is giving a NAzi salute, is ridiculous crap

I also hate it because it's so fucking irrelevant to this thread, and yet, here we are talking about an inconsequential photo of an inconsequential person doing something inconsequential.
Agreed. It's utter horseshit.

ascii42

so she like half did it then transitioned to a wave and pointing

if she was purposefully doing a nazi salute why didn't she like

do a nazi salute

instead of that awkward shit

Yeah, seems like a recovery from an accidental Nazi salute. Even Mr. Rogers accidentally flipped a bunch of kids off.
10c6958a8714b45fb0f7ed67eb905bb4.jpg

Yes, but here we are in a thread about Trump allegedly maybe paying prostitutes to pee on a bed, and we're talking about that stupid photo posted for no reason 4 pages ago.

Those are single images. We have video footage of her doing it for several seconds.

There's video footage of me teaching children, a requirement for my edTPA teaching portfolio, where I stuck my arm out for a few seconds too long and it looks like I'm nazi-saluting the kids. It's really not very difficult to do lol the fact that so many people are jumping on this like it's a legit problem is embarrassing.

I hate Trump and want this scandal to be real, but the nazi salute shit really has to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom