• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyrantII

The thing I'm most terrified about is that the Republican-dominated government won't impeach Trump & all involved no matter how deep this rabbit hole goes.

... And it's already gone past the point of "everyone involved should be jailed."

Hey, it's not a blow job

My thoughts are with those poor moms who were so shocked they had to explain oral sex to their kids during the Lewinski scandal (I recall seeing one of those somewhere during this election). Now, they have to explain what a golden shower is... tragic.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
The biggest thing that is giving this story credence is the fact that Trump had to respond to it. That alone should tell you all the things that needs to be said.

nah it just reaffirms he has the thinnest skin known to man.

somebody is going to have to take his twitter away when he's in office for national security.

Chumley

Banned
Brian Williams and Chris Matthews talking about Bernstein's reporting right now. Story is NOT going away at all, just the beginning.

jack....

nd7pmhs.png

Gutek

Damn, Carl Bernstein just called Conway a propaganda minister and stated that we shouldn't take her disinformation seriously.

Kyzer

Banned
I would imagine there is an echelon of intelligence trump is not privy to until he is sworn in, can't imagine how crazy things are going to get

LOL yeah. Our own intelligence was even contradictory on the WMDs.

Bush admin kept pushing until they got they got the "intel" they wanted (it was fabricated).

Apples and oranges.

I know (I phrased that poorly) but I feel it should be the responsibility of these organizations to undermine the administration when they act on poor intelligence. I know that's not how it works, but I actually have a lot of respect for what the FBI and the CIA does and wish it didn't always feel so meaningless when we have people in power who will just ignore credible intelligence.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
The Republicans will do everything they can to stonewall this, they'd lose face massively if they had to impeach their own president. I think it's far more likely that they would seek to amass a huge sum of cash to pay Trump to quit than them impeaching him, or even questioning him and his associates seriously on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom