• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkura

I think it's more to pin down exact dates. It's one of the more verifiable parts of this. And there is a very specific gap there, especially the fact that the only two dates lack a geotag when they normally have them.

I just don't understand why he thinks it wouldn't have been easy for him to go to Prague during a 2-3 day gap in his schedule. That doesn't make sense to me. It does make sense to check his geotags for gaps and hone in on those dates. The way you explain it makes sense as to the purpose of the geotag tracking; the way he explains it doesn't.

Good summary of the leak from Reddit:

Well, fuck. I'm just going to put my head back in my hole til the next elections. All this controversy is meaningless to me because Trump, at the end of the day, is still President. What's worse is the idea that the intelligence community knew about all of this and did nothing.

Regardless whatever happens, Trump, the RNC, & the entire Trump campaign will be a laughingstock in the nation forever.

I don't think that there's any president in U.S. history that has had such skeletons in their closet like this before.

But if the whole point is now to destroy and rebuild the system, they get the last laugh. And that feels more and more like what is going to happen.

jack....

FdmnZYS.jpg

Zips

Piss stuff aside - that is some seriously treasonous shit.

I await the trial with baited breath. I assume Trump and his associates are scrambling to burn everything that could stand as evidence, while his PR people try to mount a coherent (if ridiculous) defense.

There is no way this is all false, and basically any non-piss part of it being true should send Trump/his cronies to jail if there is any justice.

KHarvey16

Well, fuck. I'm just going to put my head back in my hole til the next elections. All this controversy is meaningless to me because Trump, at the end of the day, is still President. What's worse is the idea that the intelligence community knew about all of this and did nothing.

If certain parts of this are true it's likely that Trump actually won't be president.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
The same intelligence community that justified war in Iraq with WMDs?

Again with this. The CIA should have spoken up, but was basically ordered to hand over weak and unlikely intelligence (that it expressed very low confidence in) to Cheney's Special Made Up Office of Get Saddaam and STFU. And almost all of our congress voted to support because 911 911 911 911 911

I wish people would stop parroting this.

Gaz_RB

The folks parroting this mantra on here, Reddit, 4chan, Twitter and elsewhere have an agenda.
They won't stop doing it simply because you ask them nicely to cut the crap.

I mean I'm not parroting anything, I'm just skeptical. I don't understand why you're lumping everyone together like that.

How verified is this report.

A lot of it seems unprofessional at best. Where is the evidence? I want to post this to social media and the like but I will only do so if we have a good idea on the veracity of the situation.

How verified is this report.

A lot of it seems unprofessional at best. Where is the evidence? I want to post this to social media and the like but I will only do so if we have a good idea on the veracity of the situation.

Do yourself a favor and only use sources from officials or trusted news sources.

The biggest thing that is giving this story credence is the fact that Trump had to respond to it. That alone should tell you all the things that needs to be said.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
For fuck's sake, will people stop parroting this propaganda? This is not what the reports about fake news were talking about at all. The report now is that this report was given as a briefing to Trump and Obama because parts of it seem credible to the intelligence community. THAT IS NOT FAKE NEWS.

This.

And then you've got Comey being absurdly evasive, and one of the officials calling him out on that shit for the immense irony of it all after what he did "two minutes" before voting opened.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
The biggest thing that is giving this story credence is the fact that Trump had to respond to it. That alone should tell you all the things that needs to be said.

The other thing too though it took him 2-3 hours to respond. CNN kept going a statement was supposed to happen. The tweet was the best thing he came up with. You know shit is going on when that is the best statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom