• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't wrap my head around this situation. I haven't read through everything yet cause I'm at work, but is this enough for him to get the boot?

Also, what's with the puss jokes? Does he like being pissed on lmao?

Or just this

i3eLl.gif
2a1.gif

petghost

Banned
this feels like pizzagate again. like all your wildest dreams and dislikes about a person are somehow validated by some absurd story that somebody had the gall to publish. very silly.

A+ jokes tho so theres that.

Trojan

The very fact that this 3rd party report was included in the Inteligence briefing to the incoming and outgoing Presidents means that the CIA thinks its credible (at least large sections of it). Absolutely no way that this info is included in that briefing unless it had been heavily vetted by the Intelligence Committee.

Adaren

I just can't wrap my head around this situation. I haven't read through everything yet cause I'm at work, but is this enough for him to get the boot?

In addition to accusations of treason, there's also a story about Trump asking Russian hookers to piss on a hotel bed that the Obamas had slept in.

And Putin got it on camera.

Ithil

this feels like pizzagate again. like all your wildest dreams and dislikes about a person are somehow validated by some absurd story that somebody had the gall to publish. very silly.

Did you read even a single thing about any of this or did you just skim over the headline? The two are nothing alike.

jerry113

Banned

Nothing's verified. CIA and FBI are investigating. It could turn out to be nothing, or it could be everything. And even in the case that it's nothing, the mainstream media will then have been made the fool and no one will trust anything they say about Trump - good or bad, verified or unverified - in the future.

You realize there's more to this than "Trump likes Golden Showers", right?

Kusagari

Was one of the guys who broke Watergate heading up the Pizzagate information?

Ponn

Banned
I think many people and mostly Trump supporters and conservatives are going to continue missing the point on all this. Regardless if you ignore this report being investigated before the election ending, before the media fellatio Trump was giving Putin was becoming most prominent or even requiring video evidence before believing it is that this is something that keeps coming up. Constantly, relentlessly and runs deep into all aspects of Trumps life and the people he surrounds himself with. This is something very plausible backed up by continued actions from Trump himself that keeps coming up and should be something so ridiculous to prove like say the Presidents birth certificate is fake. If you really truly cared about Clintons emails and potential national security issues then this shit right here should be scaring the living shit out of you right now. This right here is not a partisan issue and should not be anywhere close to one, its an American issue. You literallly should not be fucking questioning if your president is a puppet of mother fucking Russia. This is insane.

Let me be clear, here -- On Inauguration Day, if it has not been stopped because of these documents, Trump would be replaced by Pence, unless Pence is similarly disqualified from the office. The Presidency would then go to Paul Ryan if so, and Congress decides the next president.

I would imagine if this were to result in an impeachment it would disqualify Pence in succession as he was on this ticket as this collusion was happening.

Thus, it should go to Ryan, which I'm not exactly happy about, but I'll take over Trump and Pence.

Still an absolute backstep for the environment no matter which Republican gets it tho

Man, I don't know if I could keep going at Trump's age among all this. Even with the temptation of power, I think I'd finally just say, 'fuck it, I'm old, I'm done. Okay, I want to just play golf for five more years and then die.'

ZOONAMI

Not from the US, but one would think something this big would trigger a new election and included some hefty jail time.

Nah. New election is probably out of the question unless Obama declares martial law and invalidates the election.

It isn't going to happen.

The scale of an election here is relatively insane versus any other democracy in the world outside of India. And India has had like 2 year long elections. There are a lot of voters and geography and systems to cover. It's not easy to hold a new election. Would likely take 2-4 years, so you might as well just have Pence or Ryan run the show for 4 years and have another election.

So I've been following the Twitter catastrophe but a bunch of right wingers are claiming this is a 4chan hoax that has gotten out of hand. Which way is this leaning because lord do I ever want this hooker piss story to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom