• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

conman

Here's the worst part.

Ryan and Pence might be worse than Trump.
The devils you know are preferable to the one you don't. And I doubt people will be committing violent hate crimes while shouting the names of Ryan or Pence. Their dirty deeds will be done by means of policy not by means of twitter fiat.

This all seems hard to believe to be honest.
The year 2016 seems hard to believe to be honest.

Magwik

Banned
So people are talking about how Trump was briefed on this but... how does briefing Trump on this actually work?

"Mr.Trump, we have recently got intelligence that you've been in contact with the Kremlin for the last 5 years because they've been blackmailing you with a video of you watching hookers piss."

It just sounds utterly ridiculous.
I believe it's called intimidation.

Mr. X

So people are talking about how Trump was briefed on this but... how does briefing Trump on this actually work?

"Mr.Trump, we have recently got intelligence that you've been in contact with the Kremlin for the last 5 years because they've been blackmailing you with a video of you watching hookers piss."

It just sounds utterly ridiculous.

I'm assuming it was in a packet of classified info that he didn't read in its entirety.

v0yce

OM4dQQw.gif

Caja 117

The Russian connections do not surprise me at all and I've expected it for months now.

I came into this thread looking for what the hell the thing about piss was. This was not what I expected at all. So did Trump request this before the Obamas slept there or after the fact?

I'm so confused by the latter. Like what in the actual fuck.

He basically got the same suite the Obamas once went to, he did that as the spiteful person he is, this sounds like fake, but I wouldnt put it pass Trump to do sonething like this.

Mawnster

The Russian connections do not surprise me at all and I've expected it for months now.

I came into this thread looking for what the hell the thing about piss was. This was not what I expected at all. So did Trump request this before the Obamas slept there or after the fact?

I'm so confused by the latter. Like what in the actual fuck.

This is what it says about the whole piss thing, word by word:

According to Source D, where s/he had been present, TRUMP's (perverted) conduct in Moscow included hiring the presidential suite of the Ritz Carlton Hotel, where he knew President and Mrs OBAMA (whom he hated) had stayed on one of their official trips to Russia, and defiling the bed where they had slept by employing a number of prostitutes to perform a 'golden showers' (urination) show in front of him.

leroidys

Yeah the problem with Ryan is that he is an extreme capitalist (not that Trump isn't). I don't know where he stands on social issues vs. Pence but I would think he isn't as much of a bigot.

So I dunno... smh

Even if this does amount to a change in the Presidency it still sucks.

But i guess its good we don't have a compromised Russian/Chinese agent running the show.

I'll take extreme capitalism over kleptocracy.

RDreamer

Isn't Pence supposed to be even worse than Trump?

Worse then a sexual assaulting racist that gets up at 3AM to tweet hate speech to whoever has triggered him lately, lies about 95% of the time he opens his mouth, is about as dumb as a box of rocks, and... oh, he's literally owned by the Russians and possibly the Chinese, too?

Yeah Pence isn't worse than that.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
yeah i'll just say fake/irrelevant until trump & co are impeached/imprisoned because otherwise it doesn't make any difference

The real fun will begin when President Ryan privatizes Medicare, and the constitutionality of the legislation is challenged on the basis that the separation of powers should prohibit legislative office holders from being included in the line of succession.

Trojan

So for everyone asking if this report is legit, the answer is that we don't have official corroboration yet on the report details from anyone in the Intelligence community (other than the MI6 agent who produced the report).

HOWEVER, many sources confirmed that this was included in the briefing that Trump got on Friday. For something to be included in that briefing, it would have to be not only thoroughly reviewed by the CIA, but also that they believe a lot of it to be very credible. They simply aren't going to put any shaky evidence in front of the President Elect.

Donald Trump: Alright! I'm about to become the President and skirt all responsibility for all my misdeeds.

John McCain *inexplicably wearing a Columbo hat*: Just one more thing.

The only thing we're missing now is Mitt Romney out of nowhere confirming that White Horse prediction. I'll end up practicing Mormonism at that point.

Adaren

yeah i'll just say fake/irrelevant until trump & co are impeached/imprisoned because otherwise it doesn't make any difference

Well, in the case that it's fake, journalism is dead.

I don't think there's any chance that this becomes irrelevant. It's going to explode one way or another.

Hexa

Why the fuck does pence get the benefit here? He was part of the same campaign. If that campaign got help from Russia to get Trump elected, it also helped Pence get elected.

Plausible deniability combined with the fact that he doesn't really have any reason to actually continue listening to the Kremlin I'm guessing. That and the fact that while Trump has apparently been shitting on the CIA Pence has respectfully been taking intelligence briefing so they probably don't have it out for him. That is, if any of this turns out to be true and gets verified enough for actions to be taken on, which I doubt.

Plus the news outlets also need to do more than just showing the tweet, when they show it they need call Trump out on having a response that amounts to "nuh uh, lies!". But they've apparently been fine with his childish answers since the campaigns.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Paul Ryan sure as hell isn't a good choice either. I don't want the entire US to turn into Rapture.

People keep saying "Pence and Ryan would be worst", but I just don't see it.

Trump is an idiot. He is going to rubber stamp anything the GOP congress passes, and what they want, is what Pence and Ryan want. So personally, I while I don't think they'd be good in any way, I just don't see how they would be worse. We'd get the same terrible policy either way, but at least we'd have some guys with some semblance of foreign policy and the ability to show some restraint.

RDreamer

If shit ever did go down, Pence would go down also.

He is part of the same campaign that benefited.

Even if he didn't go down, that would effectively eliminated even the pretend "mandate" they think they have. The public would turn on the entire party and Pence too.

So for everyone asking if this report is legit, the answer is that we don't have official corroboration yet on the report details from anyone in the Intelligence community (other than the MI6 agent who produced the report).

HOWEVER, many sources confirmed that this was included in the briefing that Trump got on Friday. For something to be included in that briefing, it would have to be not only thoroughly reviewed by the CIA, but also that they believe a lot of it to be very credible. They simply aren't going to put any shaky evidence in front of the President Elect.

This. Good point, the fact it got that far is already telling.

And CBS added on TV that this MI6 agent is apparently quite reliable.

Mike M

Nick N
I don't expect this to derail the inauguration, but I didn't expect Brexit or Trump's victory either, so I guess that makes it a sure thing.

This fucking world...

i tried to search on twitter and it looks like a bunch of pro-trump accounts are trying to do damage control? they're all posting this same thing and its an illegible screencap, an excerpt that doesnt appear to actually be from the report, etc etc https://twitter.com/bocavista2016/status/819038489664753664

They're doing damage control and spreading FUD on it. Like t hey always do. They did the same thing with Hillary Clinton's personal political assassinations, Benghazi being planned by Obama and Clinton, FEMA death camps, and etc.

They're cracked. Broken inside, somewhere deep.

They will not win.

It's like playing Russian Roulette with a gun filled with bullets made of shit.

Ryan and Pence in my eyes want America to do well, they just have policies I disagree with and I think they aren't very good human beings.

Trump is an asshole that doesn't give a fuck about anything and is a horrible human being.

I'll take the former easily.

Afrodium

Banned
Could he really get impeached for something like this? Someone please tell me yes.

If Trump is confirmed to have sold foreign policy decisions to Russia in exchange for counterintelligence on his political opponents then it will be a huge fucking deal. If he only gets impeached he'll have gotten off light.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Plausible deniability combined with the fact that he doesn't really have any reason to actually continue listening to the Kremlin I'm guessing. That and the fact that while Trump has apparently been shitting on the CIA Pence has respectfully been taking intelligence briefing so they probably don't have it out for him. That is, if any of this turns out to be true and gets verified enough for actions to be taken on, which I doubt.

If this brief is true, then he was involved. There's no scenario with a President Pence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom