• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely his campaign team is literally running that fake news site

So true, would not be surprised at all.

It's the site of one of his cronies, Laura Ingraham. Everything he does has to benefit his cronies. That's why he fired the Inauguration Day announcer who'd been doing it for over 50 years- so he could hire a crony for the job.

And, yup, not surprised.

Trump is literally such a piece of shit.

Enlight1.jpg

This all seems hard to believe to be honest.

Nothing is impossible to believe anymore. I woke up on 9/11 2016 to a video of Hillary Clinton looking like she was doing an impersonation of the dead guy from Weekend at Bernie's. I'll refuse to believe it when it's properly debunked.

So I've been following the Twitter catastrophe but a bunch of right wingers are claiming this is a 4chan hoax that has gotten out of hand. Which was is this leaning because lord do I ever want this hooker piss story to be true.

/pol/ likes to talk about this stuff all the time. They pride themselves on knowing and using "top secret" disinformation campaigns. They claim someone "slides" threads to keep news "they" don't want you to see from being seen, they spread FUD whenever possible, they gaslight and prey on biases to push false dichotomies and falsities proper as truth.

This is one of those times.

Chumley

Banned
So I've been following the Twitter catastrophe but a bunch of right wingers are claiming this is a 4chan hoax that has gotten out of hand. Which way is this leaning because lord do I ever want this hooker piss story to be true.

It's bullshit. Hardcore Trump supporters desperately trying to discredit it.

Caja 117

So I've been following the Twitter catastrophe but a bunch of right wingers are claiming this is a 4chan hoax that has gotten out of hand. Which was is this leaning because lord do I ever want this hooker piss story to be true.
This should be telling right away, 4chan, right wingers, Do you really think CIA will run with a story originsted by 4chan?

Boke1879

This all seems hard to believe to be honest.

The ties to Russia? Not at all really. And intelligence officials wouldn't have briefed both Obama and Trump about this if there wasn't some credibility to this.

McCain is the one who gave the report to the FBI. They are definitely working on this and I'm sure there will be hearings on this.

Euron

In addition to accusations of treason, there's also a story about Trump asking Russian hookers to piss on a hotel bed that the Obamas had slept in.

And Putin got it on camera.
The Russian connections do not surprise me at all and I've expected it for months now.

I came into this thread looking for what the hell the thing about piss was. This was not what I expected at all. So did Trump request this before the Obamas slept there or after the fact?

I'm so confused by the latter. Like what in the actual fuck.

Yup that's the endgame here, divert from a confirmation hearing which had a high chance of going through anyways

And all it took was the most insane document in American intelligence history!

UberTag

Yeah but this is the GOP, they are stupid and will do the stupid thing. They'll impeach him only if there is huge popular support among their voters to do so.
Thing is, there might well be that support given the number of votes Trump received simply because he "was not Hillary".

Given the choice between the piss-loving, Putin puppet and Paul Ryan, they might well prefer the latter.

Ithil

They are both sane-ish and likely wouldn't desecrate the office and weaken the US' standing every day.

Pence is a hateful bigot on his best days. Ryan though is a true believer of Rand, which still dangerous.

Either of them would also be the most unpopular president in our lifetime, given they would be despised by both liberals and Trump supporters for "stealing" it from him.

I despise Paul Ryan but he's better than Trump and unless things have changed the far-right hates him with a passion. I would take him over Trump/Pence.

Even if this ends up being nothing (though it will be months before anything pops up anyway) knowing that the entire world is laughing at Trump right now makes it worth it.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I came into this thread looking for what the hell the thing about piss was. This was not what I expected at all. So did Trump request this before the Obamas slept there or after the fact?
During.

One hell of a night, that was.

Yup that's the endgame here, divert from a confirmation hearing which had a high chance of going through anyways

And all it took was the most insane document in American intelligence history!

Didn't the Sessions hearing start at the beginning of the day? And this dropped at the end?

Not sure how that deflects! Also not sure how it matters given Senators are the ones questioning and have already made up their minds.

Hexa

So people are talking about how Trump was briefed on this but... how does briefing Trump on this actually work?

"Mr.Trump, we have recently got intelligence that you've been in contact with the Kremlin for the last 5 years because they've been blackmailing you with a video of you watching hookers piss."

It just sounds utterly ridiculous.

I don't expect this to change anything, but if it does, McCain will have legitimately saved the country (and possibly the world).

Donald Trump: Alright! I'm about to become the President and skirt all responsibility for all my misdeeds.

John McCain *inexplicably wearing a Columbo hat*: Just one more thing.

ZOONAMI

Yeah the problem with Ryan is that he is an extreme capitalist (not that Trump isn't). I don't know where he stands on social issues vs. Pence but I would think he isn't as much of a bigot.

So I dunno... smh

Even if this does amount to a change in the Presidency it still sucks.

But i guess its good we don't have a compromised Russian/Chinese agent running the show.

Merely the threat of Trump having access to the nuclear codes on one of his bad days makes just about anyone else a more viable candidate. Pence. Ryan. Whoever else is eligible.

Davide

What? No he doesn't. He said climate change is a myth in 2000. He recently said humans could have some an impact on climate.

"Well, look, there's no question that the activities that take place in this country and in countries around the world have some impact on the environment and some impact on climate."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom