• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
dontijoyk.png

What a year.

FuturusX

Ok...so I just read a bit of this story. But I'm fuzzy on the details. So did Trump allegedly have prostitutes piss on him on a bed or on the bed whilst he watched...These details and the distinction are very important to me.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Ok...so I just read a bit of this story. But I'm fuzzy on the details. So did Trump allegedly have prostitutes piss on him on a bed or on the bed whilst he watched...These details and the distinction are very important to me.

On the bed while he watched.

Caja 117

I think if anything is coming out of this is Senate/Congress forcing Trump to resign, covering up this whole thing and telling Trump that if he resogn he will be spared the public humiliation of the facts (if all of this turns out to be true) I dont see This turning into Trump impeachememt and the GOP admitting they royally fucked up.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.

On the bed while he watched.

Kurdel

Banned
i thought the post was appropriate because:
1) trump frequently and at great length expounds on the influence social media had on him; he was in many senses a provocateur, groomed from early age for success and power. another word for provocateur is "iconoclast". "Attention whore" is another word for someone poised and groomed for shitposting.
2) trump was elected in part thanks to supporters who create meme images of him, including those of him with bait photoshops, and refer to him as a king, emperor, or god.
3) trump crassly embraces performative trolling for votes despite not apparently having any sincere engagement with his posts; he is ultimately ironic to an extreme. his personal brand is all about shitposting, anime avatars, baiting, and quote farming.
4) this is a thread about how trump likes being dunked in piss (or just watching people piss, it's unclear from context)
5) despite the fact that the real story here is Russian intelligence helping Trump's campaign and attempting to get leverage on him to manipulate him, the sensational distraction is the getting dunked in piss

the artwork of freenudemacusers account posting is a statement about the insincerity and kitschification of forum posts, as well as the hysteria surrounding avatars and images. this fits in very well with who trump is, as above. also it's the art of rhetotic being dunked in piss and we don't often have threads about people getting dunked in piss.

to the extent that piss christ was read as provocative and anti-truth, i feel the comparison is directly relevant, because any poster should surely be mortified by the behaviour discussed here; which is the graver threat to neogaf? a piece of art that, at worst, disrespects the thread, or a living icon to everything truth ought guard against?

i actually honestly thought the post and the parallels would be obvious

coqVxzTRD6_dQtzDePnD16rUq6CjId2Nw7btrjWkPF1-JRmOzEKJE-mnbwN0YB5hGCGxew=w414-h207-p-no

Debirudog

Melania Trump will never stop being endlessly fascinating to me. She comes across as a mix between Lady Macbeth and an utterly miserable hostage.

Donald-Trump.jpg

What are you thinking, Melania Trump? What is your life really like?

I think the only person she cares about is her son.

Game-Biz

I don't want to go to sleep.

He's going to have another 3am meltdown, isn't he? I kind of want to see it live...

Seriously lol. It's amazing how almost every story involving Trump is interesting and almost never boring.

Also, I really, really can't see him staying in office a full 4 years. I just can't see it happening. Then again the last election has created a foundation of self doubt in me that I have not felt since seeing the Phantom Menace.

jeffram

If this does turn out to be true, I think the appointment of Russian-order-of-friendship-winner Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State was the dead canary that people didn't notice.

Kettch

If some of this turns out to be true, I'm actually of the opinion that Republicans will do something about it. Obviously they don't care about harassing women or dodging taxes, but we're talking about selling out the country to Russia here. There have to be a number of Republicans who aren't interested in covering for that.

faisal233

If this does turn out to be true, I think the appointment of -Russian-order-of-friendship-winner Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State was the dead canary that people didn't notice.

If it's true then I hope we take a few scalps at exxon after getting done with the traitors.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Could you imagine if Bill Clinton, or worse the Black muslim from Kenya were in this position??

There would have been violence on the streets at this point.

RDreamer

Is there any evidence for the whole pee thing outside of buzz feed? I trust them about as much as breitbart

The document they posted is indeed the document that's been floating around the media for a while. Mother Jones reported on it but didn't exactly post on it in October, and Harry Reid referred to it when he was attacking Comey. No one in the media has said that the version on Buzzfeed is different from what they've seen, so you can trust it.

As for the pee thing itself, obviously that hasn't been independently verified outside of the entire document coming from an apparently credible agent who did opposition research on Trump. It's credible enough that it's been included in the briefings to Trump and Obama.

If this does turn out to be true, I think the appointment of Russian-order-of-friendship-winner Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State was the dead canary that people didn't notice.

Dude's been doing pro russia shit for a while. You're right, by the time they got to appointing Tillerson the canary had been long dead. They softened up language regarding Ukraine in the GOP platform, for example.

This can not be real.

Can it?

Why the fuck would you run for President with that kind of baggage?

Man, I thought Clinton using a cigar on an intern was nasty...

1 upped I see.

If this does turn out to be true, I think the appointment of -Russian-order-of-friendship-winner Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State was the dead canary that people didn't notice.

The inexplicable move and demand to remove harsh Russia/Ukraine language in the GOP platform should have set off alarm bells. But nobody gave a shit.

BowieZ

Banned
Love how viral this is already.

News.com.au

TAKE note of January 11, 2017 everybody. Because there's a chance that today's the day your mother/grandmother learns what a golden shower is.

The term #goldenshower is currently trending worldwide on Twitter and you can thank US President-elect Donald Trump for that.

In fact, we may now have some clue as to why his hair is that particular hue ...

CNN has exclusive about synopsis from intelligence community, claiming intel on Russia trying to compromise Trump

Buzzfeed has full report, about 35 pages, basically accuses Trump of treason, has weird sex shit in it

CNN doesn't release it because they couldn't independently verify it

Buzzfeed says fuck it, fuck you, fuck Konami

Thanks bru that's all I was lookin for. I brought up 4chan and got rammed lol.

If some of this turns out to be true, I'm actually of the opinion that Republicans will do something about it. Obviously they don't care about harassing women or dodging taxes, but we're talking about selling out the country to Russia here. There have to be a number of Republicans who aren't interested in covering for that.

As far as I'm concerned, if they do not, they are traitors. Enemies to the State and People both.

Thankfully, we have courts to do that. But we should facilitate their lengthy departure from politics, power, and freedom. I hear Leavenworth is nice this time of year.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.

Isn't his hearing tomorrow? If so it will be fun to watch.

Anyone else creeped out by the mentions that some Russian non-governmental witnesses who could've corroborated some of this report have been disappeared? Or that there were hackers who were coerced into working for the Russian gov't? :/

Same. What the hell is going on?

Here's a breakdown:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=228050035&postcount=2693

Basically, if this can be verified, this is up there with Watergate, and Trump isn't even in office yet. He'll be remembered less fondly than Nixon and there is no way he wouldn't be impeached if even half this shit comes out true.

Also, Trump hired a bunch of hookers to perform golden showers on a bed Obama and his wife slept on while in Russia, and apparently Russia has it on tape and has been using it for leverage against him.

CNN has exclusive about synopsis from intelligence community, claiming intel on Russia trying to compromise Trump

Buzzfeed has full report, about 35 pages, basically accuses Trump of treason, has weird sex shit in it

CNN doesn't release it because they couldn't independently verify it

Buzzfeed says fuck it, fuck you, fuck Konami

The dossier is not from the US intelligence agencies, it is from some outside source and is only part of their findings available publicly.

The inexplicable move and demand to remove harsh Russia/Ukraine language in the GOP platform should have set off alarm bells. But nobody gave a shit.

I will forever be perplexed at why the media interest in that demand at the convention died out so quickly. I only remember seeing it mentioned as asides in news articles about the convention and in a few opinion pieces around that time.

weekev

Banned
Melania Trump will never stop being endlessly fascinating to me. She comes across as a mix between Lady Macbeth and an utterly miserable hostage.

Donald-Trump.jpg

What are you thinking, Melania Trump? What is your life really like?
I'm genuinely coming round to the Russians operative theory, outlandish as that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom