• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDreamer

4qieXG5.jpg

XD

Fuck, if I had been drinking something this person would owe me a new laptop.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Here's a breakdown:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=228050035&postcount=2693

Basically, if this can be verified, this is up there with Watergate, and Trump isn't even in office yet. He'll be remembered less fondly than Nixon and there is no way he wouldn't be impeached if even half this shit comes out true.

Also, Trump hired a bunch of hookers to perform golden showers on a bed Obama and his wife slept on while in Russia, and apparently Russia has it on tape and has been using it for leverage against him.

This is far, far beyond Watergate, but about on par with Nixon's pre-presidential fuckery.

chrislowe

Read on twitter that some guys on 4chan made up this pee-rumour about trump and gave it to rick wilson, they had a big laugh at 4chan about this rumour now anyway.

carlsojo

IDK how to feel about this. It's another in a long line of fucking travesties this monster has committed and they've never amounted to anything. Like is anything actually going to happen tomorrow? I'm just numb. Everything he does just brings America lower by association and it breaks my fucking heart.

commedieu

Banned
Read on twitter that some guys on 4chan made up this pee-rumour about trump and gave it to rick wilson, they had a big laugh at 4chan about this rumour now anyway.

Wait seriously???? Where did you find that info???

Crazy were 80+ pages and no one has posted that info.

Evilores libgaf in action, as always.

The Golden Shower thing is not even in the Top 100 worst things Trump did in his life. If that's what ultimately takes him down I will simultaneously shed tears of joy and sadness.

Ac30

Anyone else creeped out by the mentions that some Russian non-governmental witnesses who could've corroborated some of this report have been disappeared? Or that there were hackers who were coerced into working for the Russian gov't? :/

One of Russia's most outspoken dissidents was assassinated in the middle of the street, not really. Putin don't care.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Unless some form of confirmation comes out that's insanely damning, literal, and physical (like a videotape or audio recording), I think most of the GOP will be considering just riding this out and trying to ignore it with absolute power so close to their grasp. Greed makes people stupid. Even if Trump seems destined to blow up in their face in a year it would be hard for them as a group to back out now.
At this point they wouldn't be giving up on any power if they went ahead and impeached him. Hell, they'd be hailed as heroes by half the country for doing it.

Dalek

The best thing about this is timing. The press conference is tomorrow. I wasn't even considering watching but now I'll be making popcorn, inviting people over, everything.

I'll make lemonade too.

Pastry

Banned
At this point they wouldn't be giving up on any power if they went ahead and impeached him. Hell, they'd be hailed as heroes by half the country for doing it.

Honestly, getting Paul Ryan would be a blessing for them. It's basically a win-win for everyone.

The Golden Shower thing is not even in the Top 100 worst things Trump did in his life. If that's what ultimately takes him down I will simultaneously shed tears of joy and sadness.

If anything I would surprised if a egotistical narcissist like Trump could get off any other way. In my mind a Trump orgasm was always preceded by women degrading each other or puppies being drowned...

daveo42

Banned

And the other half would incite riots because Trump can do no wrong in their eyes. Also I'm sure the White Nationalists would be a bit pissy their golden god got got.

zethren

Banned
The best thing about this is timing. The press conference is tomorrow. I wasn't even considering watching but now I'll be making popcorn, inviting people over, everything.

I'll make lemonade too.

Will he short circuit?

Will he ramble incoherently?

Will he pee on the crowd?

Tune in tomorrow!

weekev

Banned
The piss thing is irrelevant. What will take him down is the threat to national security he poses as a Russian asset being POTUS. You guys have got 1 week to shut this guy down otherwise Putin is essentially the most powerful man in the world.

Mawnster

Ok...so I just read a bit of this story. But I'm fuzzy on the details. So did Trump allegedly have prostitutes piss on him on a bed or on the bed whilst he watched...These details and the distinction are very important to me.

I quote the pages, again:

According to Source D, where s/he had been present, TRUMP's (perverted) conduct in Moscow included hiring the presidential suite of the Ritz Carlton Hotel, where he knew President and Mrs OBAMA (whom he hated) had stayed on one of their official trips to Russia, and defiling the bed where they had slept by employing a number of prostitutes to perform a 'golden showers' (urination) show in front of him.

This is getting tiring.

I've read john McCains auto biography, the guy got the living shit beat out of him for pledging allegiance to the flag he sewed inside his shirt in a pow camp.

As much as he has pisses me off, he may help save our republic.

I hope real journalists are foaming at the mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom