• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 10 [CNN] Super Tuesday Bros. Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Trump supporters are far far worse than Cruz supporters. I'm a liberal and I disagree with Cruz about almost everything, but he's a smart guy who articulates a coherent and well-considered vision of governance. He has genuine substance, and many of his supporters know what they're getting when they support him. They're able to defend their candidate with intelligence.

Trump supporters are irrational, bottom-of-the-barrel morons who vote for a candidate for completely dumb and superficial reasons, and are unable to defend their support for Trump beyond gut feelings and juvenile impulses. And when you point this out, they refuse to listen to reason. They just reinforce their stupidity. They are far more embarrassing for the country.

Cruz's supporters are in my experience, like him. They want Cruz as President because they want a religious extremist to get into power and kill abortion... kill immigration... kill health care... kill gay marriage... at any cost. Cruz would do this very effectively if President (spoiler alert, he won't even get the nomination).

Again, I'd rather an idiot than a snake.

Or put it this way, I'd rather hand an idiot a gun knowing they might shoot me, than hand a gun to a trained and proficient marksman who wants to kill me.

Fat4all

Banned
Trump came back from the dead and came back swinging.

latest

Riddler

Watching some empty suits get bodied by the TEFLON DON.

And Kasich staying out of it at all costs.

I guess if TEFLON looks like your holding in a shit & just repeating stuff over and over. Sure he's untouchable. If anyone saw that in a debate class they would FAIL.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Genuinely shocked Rubio is against a tech company.

danm999

This is just a mess. None of these guys can talk policy for more than five seconds without calling each other chowderheads.

Cyrillus

"That's right! You tell those nerds at cooperteeno that they need to reset the password on that terrorist's phone! I know they can reset it I get mine reset at work all the time!"

DJ SLEV3N

Banned
Problem is, no one gives a shit about the dems right now. How could anybody with whats going on in this Rep party, I don't say that as good thing per say, but you bet Republicans are going to come out in droves to vote this election, and that is bad for the dems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom