• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 10 [CNN] Super Tuesday Bros. Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sianos

rubio was invented by microsoft: it's no wonder he's standing against apple

i like to imagine that rubio got his name because there was some worn ink on his shoulder reading "M CRO"

Einhander

You come for the throne, you best be ready.

4862170-6672240816-14384.jpg

Calderc

If the world was a prison, America would be the prisoner in a padded cell smearing their own shit over the walls. How the mighty have fallen.

Jarmel

Banned
Rubio got some licks on Trump but Trump bodied the fuck out of Cruz.

Net benefit still might be in Trump's favor if he can close the gap with Cruz in Texas.

Fact: My mother is looking into housing options in Puerto Rico to move for retirement if Trump is elected. "The benefits of warm weather but with medicare instead of rogue drug armies [in Mexico]."

She's looking to help rebuild their economy, Rubio! Won't you please let her?!

I know this is funny...but, people, these are supposedly the best the GOP can come up with. Let's think about that. We should all be a little embarrassed right now.

ito007

I wanted them to talk about Apple more and then I realized that they had no idea what "creating a back door" meant. Never mind.

The situation in Puerto Rico is tragic and as someone who has only cursory knowledge it seems hopeless. Sad to see that the person on stage who might actually be able to speak substantively about it defaulted to "taxes and regulations too high, balance the budget" stump speech to explain it. He could have been describing anywhere in the US with that republican refrain.

Lime

The GOP is such a terrible, terrible party. Millions of dollars poured into these supervillains, racism, misogyny, and war-mongering are legitimized, the media's handling of it is worsening, and all the other horrifying thing associated with what is basically fascist ideology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom