• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republique Kickstarter by Ryan Payton - NOW FOR PC AND MAC! [Ended, $555K funded]

V_Ben

Banned
I was about to up my pledge to get the iPhone case, but then I remembered that the next iPhone is probably going to have different dimensions to the current case...

Can't believe that its actually going to make it though. Wonderful to see.

rozay

Banned
I'm afraid Hodapp is the 10k contributor, I sure as hell hope people don't retract their donations after it passes 500k and this can make it to 510k

Omikaru

Less than $4,000 left. This is truly amazing! As someone who backed it on the first day (I'm on the first page, within the first 30 backers #stealthbrag), this is really incredible.

Sallokin

I'm going to get ready for work. If this thing isn't fully funded by the time I'm done, I would be shocked. It's been a really incredible 48 hours to watch this whole thing.

HoosTrax

I'm a little late to the game as far as following this Kickstarter. My initial feelings on this one is that I almost wished they had separated this out into iOS and PC Kickstarters -- I'm not at all keen on the idea that my donation might be used in part to fund iOS-specific development.

With the Double Fine one, we knew up front that PC would be the primary platform, and only if they reached the goal would any additional funds be used to support other platforms.

The lack of a Steam key option says to me that there has been very little concrete work that's been done on the PC version thus far, when you consider that the Banner Saga Kickstarter was able to secure Steam distribution up front.

Anyways, I do wish him success on this.

Looks like Ryan is going to be able to buy a bunch more dessert scarves.

If they take this successful kickstarter launch and use it as a point to say that "people want AAA iphone games" I will lose my shit.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
I also came in this thread to laugh at that Touch Arcade guy. Here I go.

Bwahahahahahahaha in your FACE. In your FACE!

Which reminds me I need to pledge to this thing.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
Less than $4,000 left. This is truly amazing! As someone who backed it on the first day (I'm on the first page, within the first 30 backers #stealthbrag), this is really incredible.

Five minutes later and another $1500 pledged. It won't take long now. Just a few minutes.

Interfectum

Looks like Ryan is going to be able to buy a bunch more dessert scarves.

If they take this successful kickstarter launch and use it as a point to say that "people want AAA iphone games" I will lose my shit.

I want AAA iphone games. It's why I funded this kickstarter.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
I'm afraid Hodapp is the 10k contributor, I sure as hell hope people don't retract their donations after it passes 500k and this can make it to 510k

Isn't there often a bandwagon effect once a KS hits its funding where people just jump in for what is essentially a cheap and extremely early preorder?

daegan

770406814_535780.gif

OH YEAH WE DID IT

Top Bottom