• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Request of Ban from this PS Nazi Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Mods are editing the OP? I don’t get it.
He edited it. Originally it said something like 'I'm getting off social media but maybe I can come back in future if that's allowed'.

Happy Snow White GIF by Disney

PeteBull

All im gonna say, being drama queen is low iq and low testosterone behaviour, hit the gym, bro, get ur mental and fitness health back on point, and im sure u will stop behaving like entitled pricess :messenger_ok:
About being biased towards one company or the other- we all have our favourites, which is usually tied to the fun we had with games on particular platform, and thats fine- its ok to have preferences =D

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
AGAIN WHY fucking announce it!? What makes you think anybody gives a fuck what you and anybody else dose here?.....It would take less than a week for people to completely forget about this.

Some of you guys make announcement as if you are some kind of "important" person or something.......you are not.

Last edited:

Deerock71

PS nazi site? I have been shitting on Sony for years on this board. never been warned, let alone banned.
I just got a slight chiding on the thread regarding the ridiculously overpriced PS5 Pro. They banned me from posting there, but little did they realize I had already stopped posting in that thread. The Sony crowd seem a tad overly defensive, and I don't know why.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I just got a slight chiding on the thread regarding the ridiculously overpriced PS5 Pro. They banned me from posting there, but little did they realize I had already stopped posting in that thread. The Sony crowd seem a tad overly defensive, and I don't know why.
Yeah, indeed. One of them called me a girl and now I'm having a mental breakdown.

Josemayuste

Am I in NeoWoke then?

Hey, guys! seriously, when did NeoGaf turn into this Lovecraftian horror woke/racist neighborhood, and, on top of it, how did it went through unnoticed, huh?

I'm a little bit confused here.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Try that on Xbox, they ban you immediately.
nope i shit on Phil and Xbox routinely as well.

maybe thats my secret? i shit on everyone including Nintendo.

though i do praise them all when they get stuff right. i praised MS earlier this year for their fantastic e3 conference after shitting on them for their last 3 e3s. totk was my goty last year and i still cant stop talking about it. sony despite my issues with them still makes games that i like so i cant help but praise them from time to time. found myself defending hroizon zero dawn remaster yesterday after trashing them for greenlighting it for weeks because well, it does look excellent.

i dont know. i have had issues with both sony and xbox fanboys on this board who have all been permabanned. pretty much everyone i put on ignore either gets banned or permabanned eventually. some guys take it too far like this guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom