• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Request of Ban from this PS Nazi Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt.Asher

Playstation Nazis?

Everyone knows Hitler was playing on Xbox

zpCCpc4.gif
Maybe Germany will release a game console with Microsoft moving out, call it the Game Fuhrer.

kyussman

This must be one of the only places left where you can actually call out trans/woke lunacy without getting banned(within a gaming context,of course).

tmlDan

wait, trans/woke pathetic culture? They had me in the first half but now im confused, what's happening here lol

easytekila

Neo Member
Must be really hard for kids these days to just not type words into an internet site and click post. Really hard.

GHG

PS nazi site? I have been shitting on Sony for years on this board. never been warned, let alone banned.

Yeh, me too.

In fact, I've been doing it so much that Phil sends in new Xbox fan accounts with the sole purpose of saying thank you to me.

Haven't a clue what the OP is going on about.

StueyDuck

Or, you could just not enter the site again.
Seems to me like these types of threads are just to seek attention and cause drama.
100% logged out and lurking (or on an alt). So we should all say really terrible things about them and get them all rattled up and they won't be able to respond which will kill them on the inside :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Draugoth

Gold Member
Hi mods,

If you don't mind please delete my account and posts. And why the archaic forum with no option to delete an account.
I experienced racist moderation on this site allowing some members to post at will making fun of others, while deleting posts of others that try to air the opposite opinion.

But I completely understand as the US is full of racist people. And I never intend to sign up for any US-based forum in the future. Go rot with your trans/woke pathetic culture.

Thank you for your attention.

Bye

I think you registered at the wrong site, the woke one is The Purple Forum

Hi mods,

If you don't mind please delete my account and posts. And why the archaic forum with no option to delete an account.
I experienced racist moderation on this site allowing some members to post at will making fun of others, while deleting posts of others that try to air the opposite opinion.

But I completely understand as the US is full of racist people. And I never intend to sign up for any US-based forum in the future. Go rot with your trans/woke pathetic culture.

Bye

Goodbye you nutjob

Guess you didn’t get anyone to move to OC despite your constant lies

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
Hi mods,

Bye
OP considers Gaf woke? I don't wanna even imagine what kind of communities he associates with...

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Ban requests are the internet forum equivalent of slamming the door when leaving an argument to show how mad you are.

You can't just walk away, you need to show the other person that "You're angry and you mean it!"

PS has Nazi's now, man they really do get all the games.

People that think the US is really racist must not have been to basically any other country on earth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom