• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Request of Ban from this PS Nazi Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maria-Gaf: Are u confusing me with someone else ?

Celebrate New Year GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance

Last edited:

Can we have a minutes silence for this most regrettable loss?

As if the insults aren't enough, requesting a ban is confirmation you have no self control. Which infers these morons likely require greater moderation.

Childish tempertantrums.

Dorfdad

Gold Member
I say the MODS refuse to ban him and give him his wish. Instead make him a MOD and force him to deal with all the silly users like himself.

Was he on the Purple Forum?
Go rot with your trans/woke pathetic culture.

Crazy what waiting in the the PS5 Pro 30th Anniversary edition queu will do to your soul!

Last edited:

Natsuko

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Very good OP. Everyone knows how important it is to announce your departure on the internet in the most attention-grabbing way possible. Otherwise we might never have found out about it. Of course, that's not possible. You have not disappointed us.

Man, if he thinks some people are a little too into PS here.... he is not going to find safe harbor over in the Isle of Purple. Their Shrine to Insomniac alone is going to be a culture shock.

And then there is reddit... oh damn... now I don't like to throw around the word cult but....

Last edited:

drganon

Just log out and never come back or message a mod. No need to be such a drama queen.

Anyway, here's an unrelated gif.

0eb744add4dedaaba415e4644811bd91.gif

Sanepar

Hi mods,

If you don't mind please delete my account and posts. And why the archaic forum with no option to delete an account.
I experienced racist moderation on this site allowing some members to post at will making fun of others, while deleting posts of others that try to air the opposite opinion.

But I completely understand as the US is full of racist people. And I never intend to sign up for any US-based forum in the future. Go rot with your trans/woke pathetic culture.

Thank you for your attention.

Bye
Go back to purple tard forum where mods are xbox mvps

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Hi mods,

If you don't mind please delete my account and posts. And why the archaic forum with no option to delete an account.
I experienced racist moderation on this site allowing some members to post at will making fun of others, while deleting posts of others that try to air the opposite opinion.

But I completely understand as the US is full of racist people. And I never intend to sign up for any US-based forum in the future. Go rot with your trans/woke pathetic culture.

Bye
Clapping Applause GIF

The Proposal Fourth Wall GIF by Marvel Studios

GAF:

Lets Go Marvel GIF by Leroy Patterson

Marvel Cinematic Universe GIF by Leroy Patterson

nani17

are in a big trouble
Wir sind NeoGaff und werden uns vor kleinen Scheißern wie dir nicht beugen

amazon fly GIF

Last edited:

Natsuko

Just log out and never come back or message a mod. No need to be such a drama queen.

Anyway, here's an unrelated gif.

0eb744add4dedaaba415e4644811bd91.gif

How dare you doubt his actions? Internet rule #1 Whoever leaves announces it clearly visible to everyone. #2 If in doubt, set off a few fireworks so that everyone can see. #3Don't forget rule #1!

round fails GIF

Reaseru

Just how narcissistic someone has to be to create a thread just to demand the mods to erase/ban their account. I mean, just logout and never come back. None of us will ever know you left... leave like a fart in the wind.

The Rest of Us (Part 1) don't need to know you're sad or dissapointed with the community.

Last edited:

RAÏSanÏa

deleting posts of others that try to air the opposite opinion.
Simple contrarianism is a waste of time. Spontanious product of underlying contradictory thought. Deletion is a courtesy.
It's complex, Syed. Melting pot, not just in immigration(which, with global internet, seems to have contributed to cultural regression), but ideas that emerge from within with naturalistic social development, diverse and free to fall off a cliff or soar. Enlightening all. Daedalean culture. Anti-secularism counter civil.

Night
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom