• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Request of Ban from this PS Nazi Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira__

Banned
Is this the live thread where we blame others for missing that ps5 pro anniversary edition?

Damn woke, rascist, trans, nazi, sony ponies.
It's all your fault that I missed that preorder.

/joke

Last edited:

Toons

Hi mods,

If you don't mind please delete my account and posts. And why the archaic forum with no option to delete an account.
I experienced racist moderation on this site allowing some members to post at will making fun of others, while deleting posts of others that try to air the opposite opinion.

But I completely understand as the US is full of racist people. And I never intend to sign up for any US-based forum in the future. Go rot with your trans/woke pathetic culture.

Thank you for your attention.

Bye

Looking through your posts, you sound unhinged and probably should have been gone a while ago. Especislly when you saying you haven't watched a film sincr 2019. Maybe consider how much of your disposition is governed by irrational fear. But alas you took yourself out first.

808mate

Neo Member
OK? Bye OP.

giphy.gif

FrankWza

Looking through your posts, you sound unhinged and probably should have been gone a while ago. Especislly when you saying you haven't watched a film sincr 2019. Maybe consider how much of your disposition is governed by irrational fear. But alas you took yourself out first.
I almost replied to them:) a few times the last couple of days but it wasn't worth it. They were losing their mind post by post.

Last edited:

Toons

I almost replied to them:) a few times the last couple of days but it wasn't worth it. They were losing their mind post by post.

Yeah someone like this is beyond saving. You just know they can't have a normal conversation without making it about their opinions on trans people

Gideon

Go rot with your trans/woke pathetic culture.

Thank you for your attention.

Bye
What do you mean?? This forum is like 90% anti-trans/woke etc any non woke stuff barely gets activity, it's very sad to see gaming threads with like 30 replies and then you have random "insert game woke" gets 200 replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom