• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenon

Reading through that thread. :messenger_hushed: Oof those are some hateful people.

I seriously can't believe those are real people. Have they gotten that much worse or has being away from there for a while exposed how desensitized I was to it.

nush

Hobbes keeps getting banned. Worst Incident Manager ever.

Will he finally lose his protected status?

dt4Epm8.png

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
What's his Twitter account again? I want to see his inevitable meltdown over this
No meltdown.

Ever since he got mad a few months and people outed him, he cleaned it up by deleting the posts, taking down his photo and deleting his profile line saying he's an incident manager.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Just wait until he starts really feeling that one month ban and the Ree withdrawal symptoms kick in.

It's not really withdrawal if you can still visit the site without logging in and getting internally triggered by reading stuff and posting your feelings on Twitter. :p

cormack12

Gold Member
  • Any racism or Xenophobia will receive stricter bans than usual

See this is where they let themselves down. They say they have zero tolerance for bigotry and xenophobia. So how can you be stricter? Could it be that they arbitrarily decide what is bigotry and xenophobia depending on who it's against? *gasp*

If I was a ree user I would immediately demand a summit, where this and other such issues could be discussed via hours long Skype sessions

Psykotik

No meltdown.

Ever since he got mad a few months and people outed him, he cleaned it up by deleting the posts, taking down his photo and deleting his profile line saying he's an incident manager.

just noticed this tweet lol

600Breezy

eYSV1f6.png

how to fight male toxicity: be a Male who spends his days threatening "fuckers" who "need another kick in the balls" for having a different opinion than you.

threatening male coded violence is totally fine as long as you have a crying little girl as your avatar.

it should now be mandatory that when people here screenshot posts from retardera, they also click on the users name to show their post count.

lets see what they all have in common 😂

Flintty

One dude got banned for saying he supports and appreciates the military...... I mean how fucked is that.
Staff post gives warning about WW3 bullshit and is ignored on page one, no bans. Someone supports the military and BANNED 🤷🏻‍♂️

Also, RIP to our man Hobbes. How will they cope with this incident now?

accel

mod post - MANDATORY THREAD GUIDELINES New

OFFICIAL STAFF COMMUNICATION
The situation between the United States and Iran is fast moving and highly charged. In order to try and prevent things from becoming more heated than they need to be, the following rules will be strictly enforced from here on out:
  • There is to be no fearmongering over World War 3
  • There is to be no warmongering or jingoism
  • Any trolling, of any kind, will be severely punished
  • Any racism or Xenophobia will receive stricter bans than usual
  • ALL SOURCES MUST BE CHECKED BEFORE POSTING, DO NOT POST ANY FAKE LINKS OR NEWS. Please be sure to wait for confirmation from trustworthy news sources before sharing anything new.
Violating any of these guidelines will be met with no less than a 1 month ban from the site. These rules will hold for all threads on this conflict until further notice.

It is pretty much a given that most or even all of these guidelines will be violated by the protected members and mods in the very first place.

MoreJRPG

Suffers from extreme PDS
This thread should be good. CNN just agreed to settle lawsuit brought forth by the Covington Catholic kid. And now, REE's take:

SLAYVEN post:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Christ almighty that thread is filled with the most vial, sick and unstable people I’ve ever come across. Some of those comments are just absurd.

Last edited:

Flintty

I can’t stand the guy but that Trump speech is the best I’ve ever seen him give and he actually sounded like a leader, up until he started talking about the economy.

How did Reeee respond? By talking about how fat and orange he is. I thought insults on skin colour and weight were banned there?

I can’t stand the guy but that Trump speech is the best I’ve ever seen him give and he actually sounded like a leader, up until he started talking about the economy.

How did Reeee respond? By talking about how fat and orange he is. I thought insults on skin colour and weight were banned there?
In the past I've asked why mocking appearance (skincolor, fat-shaming) is okay or completely racist/bigoted depending on the person's political alignment and received mixed responses, as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom