• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cormack12

Gold Member
mGE5RYB.png

See this is a fairly reasonable take. Why is it that it's not extended to thqn then? Why are people able to shitpost and bring up the bullshit repeatedly in those threads.

Victims of their own hypocrisy. Again. I know mods are unpaid and generally just doing the best they can but to learn they have an amateur division as well jeez

mcjmetroid

Lol this was one of the louder obnoxious woke people now just unloading on the site for banning haha

My favourite part of this is most of them are pulling the "wow I can't believe you're getting so mad, it's only an online forum" card.

What else can they say I guess except admit he's 100% correct.

Kev Kev

In the Kobe thread, 2 posters make complete asses of themselves: sweeney and kyuuji. Just goes to show that even in a thread where a ton of people are dropping past to pay their respects, the only thing these filthy spastics have on their mind in conflict just because it’s safe to do it from behind a screen.

exactly

god id love for those pussies to take that shit to a street corner in LA so i can watch them get ktfo. but they never will. keyboard warrirors 4 lyfe

#Phonepunk#

Banned
That thread is great. Excelsior is hilarious, she is in even finer form than usual. NBA Jam on fire mode.

At over 42,000 points since Era opened, she is averaging over 50 posts...a day.

oh yeah. here is a thread mad about a Tweet than an author wrote in response to someone faking a Tweet that makes her sound homophobic. Excelsior is spreading homophobic hate speech with this thread, hate speech which is fake, and they know is fake. in fact the reason they know it is fake is the writer pointed it out, and this upsets Excelsior, even though it actually is fake.

Excelsior is mad that JK is not fine with letting people pretend she is openly homophobic. let this shit sink in. an LGBT activist is mad that a popular author is denying homophobic speech. utter fucking delusion.

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member
If you think WWE triggers Era, wait for the Royal Rumble reaction.

Santino came into the Women's Royal Rumble in drag as Satina.

It's been interesting seeing excel attack people that were unambiguously on her side for so long. I feel like it's only going to get worse with elections coming up. Era may not be able to stop the bleeding entirely, but getting rid of her would certainly be a pretty sizable band-aid. Of course they won't since she's the most active poster on the site.

The actual Resetera thread is disgusting. This guy got dogpiled and slandered so much that he no longer wants to continue his hobby in translating, and you have people who are bitching about "making himself the victim" when he was the fucking victim of this shit.

tmJVJMQ.png

What gets me is that these fuckheads expect utmost humility from the people they shit on while having a full license to say whatever the fuck they want. They slander this dude, and immediately try to downplay their bullshit in a vain attempt in maintaining their image as the good side in this.

"I don't even think anyone cares if he was actually a right-winger or whatever".

You know upon reading this sentence that this is complete bullshit. Being right wing is considered a crime on Resetera and other places that share their brand of politics. Calling someone a right winger coming from them isn't just a simple statement, it's a marker of condemnation.

I think what gets me the most is that these dumb fucks still expect him to come back and put out a patch for them. Remember that none of these people are employing or paying Tom. This is something he does as a hobby. But they have the fucking gall to demand that he come back and do free work for them after shitting all over his face.

I don't know where Tom is going but I hope that where ever it is he doesn't run into these asswipes again.

More dumb fucks.

MVBIBEK.png

7cyZB9L.png

kATlOTi.png

Fuck this pisses me off.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Was that just about a translator putting the word "tranny" in? Please tell me that's not what that all was about.

If so, holy hell man. For one, he was translating someone's work. Secondly, that's not exactly the N word, now is it? Man, it's like those victimhood is as important as oxygen to that place.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Was that just about a translator putting the word "tranny" in? Please tell me that's not what that all was about.

If so, holy hell man. For one, he was translating someone's work. Secondly, that's not exactly the N word, now is it? Man, it's like those victimhood is as important as oxygen to that place.

It looks like that is all it is. The crazy thing about all of it is that none of them have probably played this fan translated game.

Why go through the effort of getting mad and attacking someone over a word they don’t like in a product they aren’t consuming? And the guy is just doing a translation. He didn’t write the source material. It’s also from the 90s. The word “tranny” probably appears in tons of other places too. Sounds like a dumb thing to get offended by, but I guess it’s ResetERA.

He deleted all the posts on his twitter.

This is all that's left.

Remember guys, he didn't get dogpiled or anything, just called a nazi transphobic right winger bigot. Absolutely nothing at all. He just needs to apologize and put out a patch and he needs to do it now or else! Unpaid of course.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
It’s also from the 90s. The word “tranny” probably appears in tons of other places too. Sounds like a dumb thing to get offended by, but I guess it’s ResetERA.
I wonder if they’ve ever seen Andrew Dice Clay’s “transtesticles” bit. If they think “tranny” is offensive.

Papa

Banned
Its sure is when you are going for gold in the oppression Olympics!

UhGBmg9.png

Richard Packer Richard Packer does this comment make more sense now?

Richard Packer Richard Packer does this comment make more sense now?

Dude it's from September.

I really don't care what an idiot thinks. I don't let that shit bother me. If I could I'd just insult them mercilessly because that's my outlet for idiots.

Edit2: lol that was the thread you used my private message that was clearly a joke against me. You're a fucking loser dude.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
You care and remember way too much shit. I really don't care about shit that much.

I mean, you clearly do otherwise you wouldn’t have been arguing it in the first place 😂 Am I supposed to dumb myself down to your level? I can’t help that my memory works better than yours. Don’t be jelly.

daemissary

Seriously considering just nuking by account once I get unbanned considering people are getting 3 days for celebrating death and I got a month for “dismissing concerns of homophobia” using talking points I took directly from a literal gay Tulsi supporter’s tweet thread.

I just need to make it better than the one from this morning if I’m gonna do it.

nush

I wonder if they’ve ever seen Andrew Dice Clay’s “transtesticles” bit. If they think “tranny” is offensive.

Their actual N word is Troon

But it's too fucking on the nose and not popular enough so they (some) get their kicks being offended by the slang Tranny.

MilkyJoe

It's a complicated subject so I'm not going to pretend I know it all, but I believe it's a mixure of biological/environmental factors but people don't just wake up tomorrow morning and say "I'm going to be gay from here on out." Like that is not how this works at all.

Since 2016 people have been waking up and declaring themselves to be whatever new gender of the week is most approved by the fruitcake gender trenders, that they have been indoctrinated into.

Last edited:
TaySan TaySan

You're a fairly established member of Resetera. You know about B-dubs words and deeds and you decided to brush it off, because you're afraid of losing your precious account. Instead, you prefer to spend your time here, fishing for attention and damage-controlling Resetera daily dumbness.

Some key Resetera members know about B-dubs words and past stances on certain matters, like defending "poor" pedophiles, on Gaf and other platforms. Or him throwing the word "nigga" around like we're on a sugar plantation two centuries ago. They also know about other moderators doing the same things, here and there.

Those key members are also aware that you knew and decided to swept things under the rugs. Those members are waiting for the perfect occasion to bring all of that in public (another KetKat moment I guess). When the time comes, they'll remember everyone of the choice you made : valuing your own little pitiful account and comfort instead of doing what you should have done.

If I understand you right, you value your virtual importance on Resetera. If that's the truth, you should speak about the problem on Resetera or ask someone you trust to do it, in my humble opinion. Things could turn really nasty for you if you decide to bet on your own luck.

Don't try to be smarter than life.

Last edited:

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
TaySan TaySan

You're a fairly established member of Resetera. You know about B-dubs words and deeds and you decided to brush it off, because you're afraid of losing your precious account. Instead, you prefer to spend your time here, fishing for attention and damage-controlling Resetera daily dumbness.

Some key Resetera members know about B-dubs words and past stances on certain matters, like defending "poor" pedophiles, on Gaf and other platforms. Or him throwing the word "nigga" around like we're on a sugar plantation two centuries ago. They also know about other moderators doing the same things, here and there.

Those key members are also aware that you knew and decided to swept things under the rugs. Those members are waiting for the perfect occasion to bring all of that in public (another KetKat moment I guess). When the time comes, they'll remember everyone of the choice you made : valuing your own little pitiful account and comfort instead of doing what you should have done.

If I understand you right, you value your virtual importance on Resetera. If that's the truth, you should speak about the problem on Resetera or ask someone you trust to do it, in my humble opinion. Things could turn really nasty for you if you decide to bet on your own luck.

Don't try to be smarter than life.
Knowing about someone having said something bad in the past and not openly complaining about it has, to my best knowledge, not been grounds for any bans on Resetera. Also it can hardly be called fishing for attention when TaySan TaySan is being called out here by others. I do not think you give good advice to TaySan, considering he values his Resetera account. The accusations against B-Dubs are not that damning and TaySan would bring himself into much more trouble than it's worth it. In fact, I am pretty sure if he posts about this, sourcing NeoGAF of all places, on Resetera, he will just be swiftly permed and absolutely no action follows from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom